Deb's Cyber X-mas

Discussion in 'Albuquerque, NM' started by debeautimous, Nov 30, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gecko_Fett Jedi Master

star 4
    That was selfish of me....yes...World Peace comes first! Then the eradication of all that aflicts us as a world community! Bless us, everyone!
  2. BrotherHalo RSA Emeritus and Heckler

star 5
    Okay, cool. Now you get your humvee...
    What do you want, an H1, H2, or the cool new H2 SUT. I actually kinda dig that one.
  3. Wook Jedi Master

star 4
  4. Gecko_Fett Jedi Master

star 4
    Now I am wishing for Mos Alba peace......
  5. BrotherHalo RSA Emeritus and Heckler

star 5
    Yeah, this is getting a bit dramatic, isn't it? Man, I knew I shouldn't have barbecued those reindeer. Karma, man, karma. But it seems to be affecting the whole group...
  6. debeautimous Jedi Master

star 4
  7. debeautimous Jedi Master

star 4
    Wow I had a great day at work. It was very slow but we thru a party anyway.
  8. debeautimous Jedi Master

star 4
    Ok! I have put out another feast. Seven layer dip, chips, french onion, ranch,and all the pretzels you can imagine. I have a veggie platter and fruit platter. Red and Green enchiladas, tamales, posole, beans and rice. Turkey, Ham and various cheeses. Ten different types of salads and an entire table of deserts - lots of fresh baked goodies. And of course R2 can handle the beverages.

Each of us have a stocking full of small treasures. There are various X-mas ornaments and 3/4 in figures. The tree has everyone's cyber presents wrapped beautifully.
  9. Wook Jedi Master

star 4
    *Drools while looking at the feast and the presents under the tree*

So when can we open them???
  10. debeautimous Jedi Master

star 4
    Tomorrow unless I Pm you early. I gave Gecko Fett his early cuz he needed them. Ok Redgek got his favorite music any other suggestions. Have you ever heard She Daisy's Christmas album it was really fun first 4 songs anyway.
  11. debeautimous Jedi Master

star 4
    Ok Chewie is delivering all your presents make sure and tell him how cute he is in the slave Leia costume he is very sensitive to that. He also will give out X-mas kisses so be expecting them.
  12. debeautimous Jedi Master

star 4
    Thanks for all the PM's enjoy your presents!! :D
  13. LadyNaberrie Jedi Master

star 4
    *walks in with Anakin on my arm* Hi everyone!! I got Anakin for Christmas! I get to go ANYWHERE in the SW universe with him!! Thank you Deb!!!
  14. debeautimous Jedi Master

star 4
    Your welcome!!! Have fun!!
  15. GreyJedi Force Ghost

star 4
    Deb and I are going to clone Qui-Gons for Christmas. That way we can spread the cheer around! [face_laugh]

Happy Holidays to our FanForce Sister City from San Diego!
  16. Gecko_Fett Jedi Master

star 4
    Merry Christmas everyone!

Jess & Yvonne
  17. DamonD Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Happy Christmas, guys :)

Debs, thanks very much for the cyber present! :D Ep3 with my girlfriend Nikki, woo!

I've got you *rustle rustle* ah, here it is. A choccy Santa and a king-size pack of jelly babies.

Hope you all have a great day!
  18. DarkHaven_X Jedi Knight

star 1
    marry x mass to all and to all a good night:)
  19. debeautimous Jedi Master

star 4
    Ooh I got the best present. I spent a year in Hawaii and I fell inlove with Gardenias. Anyway my hubby got me some very expensive perfume Gardenia from Elizabeth Taylor. It's wonderful. I also got on Ebay last night and bought a Qui Gon Hallmark ornament. It really looks like Liam. Speaking of Qui Gon grey Jedi and I are making our own clone army. Genetically altered to amke them less independant than the original host taking every order without question. He! He!
  20. debeautimous Jedi Master

star 4
    Well I am off to my grandpa's house! Have a wonderful X-mas. Love ya guys!! :D
  21. DarkHaven_X Jedi Knight

star 1
    i got some cole and a lump on my head and this scra.... well never mind just joking i got a shirt so far going to a party right now as i just got out of work on christmass.

happy holidays now its time for my favorait holiday new years.
  22. Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Happy Holidays everyone! I'll be driving to my home in New Mexico tomorrow (the 26th) to spend nearly a week there in Cloudcroft for the Holidays. I haven't checked the weather channel yet but usually there is snow in Cloudcroft around Christmas time. I sure hope so as the kids recieved new "Sledz" for Christmas. ;) If I get a chance, maybe I can drive up to Albuquerque for a day and say "Hi" or if anyone is driving south, I can give you directions to my house in Cloudcroft. :D
  23. Gecko_Fett Jedi Master

star 4
    Let us know if you are heading up here to ABQ. I am sure we can get some people together to give you a proper Mos Alba greeting ;) We hope to see you!

-Jess

24. C3SoloP0 Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey everyone!!!!

A late Merry Christmas to all of you!!!!!

I've been away from home so that's why I didn't post!!

Thanks for the present Deb!!! :) :)

Man it's snowy here!!!!!!!!!!!!

*begins singing Last Christmas*

(thats my favorite song this year!) ;)
  25. Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I sent Varza a PM with my address and phone number in New Mexico, and my cell phone number. Hopefully we will be able to get together sometime while I am over there.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.