main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Salisb, NC Dec. 29th, 2007 HOLIDAY PARTY

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by RipRoar, Dec 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_MacDuff

Darth_MacDuff Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 15, 2007
    What's up guys? Am I the only one that is up today? [face_laugh] I had a blast last night and I am looking forward to 2008. That is the first scavenger hunt that I have been on in many many years. Fist time in downtown Salisbury as well. Dirty Santa was a blast as well, and I hated to start off the "stealing" portion of the party, but as much as I have been looking for the McQuarrie Darth Vader and Stormtrooper, there was no way that I was going to pass that up. I think that brings my collection at work to 23 figures now. I hope I have enough room at work.
    I remember one of the member's posting was showing his location as Dagobah (Salisbury), well, after my drive home last night, I am starting to believe him! Man, was it foggy! I was going under bridges that I couldn't even see!
    Once again, thanks for the good times and good fellowship. I am looking forward to 2008!

2. slaveone28146

slaveone28146 Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 15, 2007
    This was the best party that I have been to in a long time. Thanks alot to Karen, Randy and Kathy for putting the party on and letting us use your house. Cant wait until the next one.

3. RipRoar

RipRoar Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 8, 2007
    THANK YOU KAREN, Jerry and the gang for a GREAT PARTY! I agree Jerry.... great party - great friends - what a blast - The scavenger hunt was a lot of fun (I'll post pics soon - Karen - I need your pics from this event and last soon).

HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL!

4. Darth_MacDuff

Darth_MacDuff Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 15, 2007
    Pics? That could be a scary sight, especially from the scavenger hunt. I seem to remember a full moon that night. [face_whistling]

5. slaveone28146

slaveone28146 Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 15, 2007
    Yea not sure if I want all the pics up on here... LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.