main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Omaha, NE Dec Meeting: LOTR:Two Towers 12/18

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by paperclipx, Nov 19, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UncleOwen1138

UncleOwen1138 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 13, 2001
    I just tried ordering online and they said 7:00 was sold out. I'm heading up there to see if they possibly have any there.

2. azayzel

azayzel Jedi Youngling

Aug 17, 2002
    Are we all meeting early? If so, what time are people planning on getting there for a place in line? If the opening is as big as AotC, I'm sure we all remember the huge line and wait there. Fortunately a few of you guys/gals got there way early and we had a prime spot at the head of the line. Just checking on the game plan here.

3. paperclipx

paperclipx Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2001
    I say we start officially gathering at the theater around 6. That way we can get better seats then we did for the last one. So there....6pm AMC Oakview!!

4. corranhornjje

corranhornjje Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 9, 2001
    I'm seeing it at noon. Neiner Neiner Neiner. But then again I'm not seeing it in such great company as all you guys are. :( I'm going with Me Myself and I. They're the best friends a guy could have! :) I miss all ya and sometime next year (during the summer)I'll come back to visit and we'll have a big party. Just so long as most of ya can make it. Ya better too if I'm gonna travel 750 miles. ;)

5. sarahpie

sarahpie Jedi Master star 1

Dec 9, 2001
    A friend of mine in Michigan saw it today (as in Tuesday) at noon. Punk got his hands on some prelim tickets.

I was hoping to see the midnight showing tonight, but nobody could go because of work and/or finals. (Thank god for class on Tuesdays and Fridays...)

SO, I'll see y'all at 6!

And you know I'll be here when you come back to Omaha, Jake. ;)

6. sith_itch

sith_itch Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 20, 2002
    Just got back from the 11:00 showing. OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cannont wait to see it again at 7!!!!!!!!!!! And, judging by the lines at 11, and the lines in the lobby when I left, get there as early as you can.

7. UncleOwen1138

UncleOwen1138 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 13, 2001
    Sorry we didn't make the 7:00. They were sold out. We ended up going to the 5:00. Very good! Can't wait till next year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.