main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Dec. Meeting/X-Mase Party/get to gether

Discussion in 'Archive: Quad Cities (old board)' started by Sith_Steve, Dec 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sith_Steve

Sith_Steve Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 18, 2002
    anyone have any idea's ?

2. qcjediHammond

qcjediHammond Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 22, 2002
    if we do any thing i think we should plan it after Dec 13. aka final week after that we or i can party all night or morning whatever the case maybe.

3. qcjediJohn_AM

qcjediJohn_AM Jedi Master star 1

Jul 21, 2002
    I agree with qcjediHammond's idea. After finals week would definetly work better for me.

4. QCJediLance

QCJediLance Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 22, 2002
    That sounds good next thing will be where are we going to have it at. I guess it would depend on how many people are going to be there and what exactly we are going to do.

5. QCPsychoJedi

QCPsychoJedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 10, 2002
    I'm available all day Mondays and Tuesdays and after 5 on thursdays. Also Sunday evenings are cool. By the way, my brother in law has a healthy interest in Star Wars and would like to join the order. He's looking forward to meeting everyone and becoming involved in any way possible with the film projects as well. I look forward to a cemented day and time.

6. Count_Looku

Count_Looku Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 22, 2002
    Party? did someone say party?.....

If we are going to have a party then I should host it...I think.

now if we are talking party...everyone gather for an all night venture of fun and excitement then I am your man. If you are talking a gathering of costumed friends and prezent xchanges then every one goes home by 8 pm...Never mind.

let me know what kind of party we are talking here...

7. quadcityteecee1

quadcityteecee1 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 17, 2002
    Hello!---This is the "Loch Ness Monster" of QCJO (i.e., everyon knows him but can't find him)! I am the faceless Tee Cee (TC Wilson), and I would like to add my vote and suggestion for the party (if I am still okay to attend, since no one knows what I look like!).

*Ecks Mos (Xmas) Party--I would like to suggest the Deere Planetarium by the 19th, as they have a FREE Christmas program. We could go to a restaurant (Tequila Mexican nearby, Rudy's, Ryan's, etc.) after.

*New Standard Time Part Party (New Year's)--I would suggest maybe a marathon, whereever.

To Chris Kenobi and Co.: I hope that the Boo at the Zoo and the DVD Release Party went well--I have been working, and haven't heard from anyone. And I noticed that I still apparently haven't gotten a bio posted at the local site yet--I have sent a number of them; if you need it again for the site, please let me know.

To Dudes: Call me if you can! You too Steve:)! and that fellow in the Biker Trooper outfit from Boo at the Zoo--Email me at quadcityteecee@fanforce.net.

To all--May the Force keep you and be with you--Always.--TC.

8. Sith_Steve

Aug 18, 2002
    Hey TEECEE, yes you can still attend and yes we HAD your Bio, but because of the web remake we haven't put the memebers page back in order. Mark please bring your brother in-law. Luke I think this "party" will be just a food outing thing.

All you Jedi in school it will be after the 13th or that night.

Mark also, Nate needs the other photos from filmcon to put on the site.
    we also got a video from filmcon to watch.

i think that is about it

9. phatjedipdog

phatjedipdog Jedi Youngling

Sep 10, 2002
    foods good and after the 13 is good
    and shut steve i know your going to make the comment even before you make it.

10. quadcityteecee1

quadcityteecee1 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 17, 2002
    To(PUFF) Sith(puff)_Steve(puff)--(taking off breather):

Thanks for the invite:)--I was kidding 'round there-- I went to the Slanted Fedora Convention on Thanksgiving weekend, and though it had Mucho Trekko Content (Star Trek, to you Ricardo Mantalban fans), they had a lot of mainstream Sci-Fi Content too.

The con was a 25th anniversary reunion of Buck Rogers, and also had people from Buffy the Vampire Slayer and "V" (the TV Series).
    I had fun, though the fellow I travelled with made Felix Unger seem like a slob (whew!lol).

Hope to see you and Chris and the Jedi soon, and I look forward to seeing the photos from Filmcon (Congrats on the costume award). Till later--TeeCee (TC Wilson)

11. ChrisKenobi

ChrisKenobi Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 22, 2002
    I have read what has been posted and spoke to a few of you about the next meeting so here it is. Friday night the 13th of December the Happy Joes by North Park. It is easy to find and can cater to many people. So bring the kids.. if you have them.

12. qcjediHammond

qcjediHammond Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 22, 2002
    i will be able to go i just need a time thank

13. ChrisKenobi

ChrisKenobi Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 22, 2002
    7:00 is when meet we will

14. Sith_Steve

Aug 18, 2002
    Hey, I am thinking that after we eat we should see Star Trek X, but we will see who wants to go after we eat. so bring some extra dough just incase we go.

Live long and . . .huh...... May the force be with you

15. QCPsychoJedi

QCPsychoJedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 10, 2002
    I have to say, Insurrection pretty much ruined me on Trek films with it's sub standard attempts at comedic intervention and it's crappy direction. Not to mention how totally cheesy it became (Rikers so called emergency control on the enterprise is a glorified gamepad joystick?!?!)
    When I saw the previews for this new one coming out I didn't actually shoot it down entirely because it looks so dark. This one might carry it's own weight so I don't think I'd be adverse to seeing it. As long as I have somebody sitting next to me I can make smartass cracks too.

16. QCJediLance

QCJediLance Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 22, 2002
    That would be nice but if it does not happen for some reason I am willing to open my place up to anyone that would like to come over after the party and talk or even watch the video from filmcon. I'm only about a quarter mile away from Happy Joes, so if anyone would like to come over. And maybe some of you can see my star wars collection its nowhere near Kris and Steves but Im happy with it.

17. QCJediTim

QCJediTim Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 21, 2002
    I am all for going to see Star Trek Nemises. This ovie looks like it is gonna be really good and from what I have read it is gonna have a great ending. So mark me down as attneding the Party and for voting for the movies that night.

DUDES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    SCW 4 Life

18. qcjediJohn_AM

qcjediJohn_AM Jedi Master star 1

Jul 21, 2002
    I'll be there, and at the movie if we go.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.