main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Evan, IN *December 14th Meeting*

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by WedgesOtherNephew, Dec 2, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WedgesOtherNephew

WedgesOtherNephew Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 6, 2002
    Our next general meeting is Saturday, December 14th at 12:00 Noon at Comic Quest on Morgan Ave. Possible agenda items are: Book Club Update, Collecting, AOTC DVD discussion, Advertising/Business Cards, LOTR, Imax reviews, and gaming.

Anything else?

2. Lord_Skywalker

Lord_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 12, 2002
    Hi guys sorry I've been quiet so long been really busy.......I hope to make the meeting

3. Nathan PTH

Nathan PTH Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 11, 2000
    Heh, yet another I'll miss. I was hoping I'd end up at least marginally close to a meeting over break. Maybe I can manage to be visiting Evansville for the June or July meetings.

4. Darth Maul 1277

Darth Maul 1277 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 16, 2000
    If everyone is interested we also could discuss a charity event as well

5. TC517

TC517 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 14, 2001
    Sounds good. Hope to see everyone there.

6. TC517

May 14, 2001
    December 14th Meeting Notes!

There were six people in attendence, including a new memeber.

*The book club is going strong and everyone should be reading Shadows of the Empire for January. Vector Prime is the novel for February.

*Our new collecting advisor, Andrew, gave a collecting update. See the collecting thread for details.

*The LotR event fell through. Thanks to Comic Quest for thier willingness to sponsor our table though.

*Jill and Andrew will be working on the E'ville Jedi logo. One has the ideas, the other has the skills, and together they should make a great logo!

*Matt showed everyone his business cards that I will be passing out at midnight LotR. Yeah Matt!

*And stuff...

7. Stackpole_The_Hobbit

Stackpole_The_Hobbit Jedi Master star 6

Jul 31, 2002
    Interesting thing about the LOTR Table...

Yesterday (14/12/02) I went into work and there was a table right in front of the Morgan Auto post board.

Where I proposed we put ours.

It was a HUGE table. Much larger than we wanted.

Thanks, Showplace. [face_plain]

8. TC517

May 14, 2001
    Thanks indeed. Where is thier holliday spirit? They must have something against geeks. Maybe they are profiling us as geeks! Lawsuit!

OK. Maybe not. I don't know which I don't like more, Showplace's unwillingness to help us out or Karasotes poor projectionists.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.