December 18th - The Two Towers

Discussion in 'Rocky Mount, NC' started by Lodreh, Oct 22, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lodreh Jedi Master

star 4
    Very unexpectedly, it turns out that Premiere theater in Rocky Mount will be getting Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers. YAY! Also I beleive our beloved founder has some very pleasant news for all of us "Original" Star Wars fans... though he may wait to tell you at the meeting just to see your faces ;)... if so that will be...

SECOND DARK SIDE POINT FOR JEDIRIFF!

Lod Reh Sajon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force. If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."
  2. JediRiff FanForce CR Rocky Mount NC US

Chapter Rep
    star 5
    Muwahahaha... guess I am getting another dark side point! All I will say is.... Original Trilogy..... Big Screen.... nuff said!
  3. TallonKaardgamer Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm in charge of TWO line parties for the Two Towers premiere - Tuesday nite 6PM - midnight 12/17 Crossroads 20 in Cary for midnight showing, 3PM til 8PM 12/18 at Movies at Timberlyne , Chapel Hill

4. Menacing_Brightstar Jedi Knight

I'm really, really, really looking forward to The Two Towers! :D

Okay, I got that out of my system...for now. ;)
  5. TallonKaardgamer Jedi Master

star 4
    Why do you think I changed my icon to Saruman? I'm more nuts for the Lord of the Rings than I am for Star Wars. You should see how many events I have scheduled leading up to this in Raleigh. I've even got the Shadow players coming back for swordfighting... and I'm in it...

Check us out on NCFellowship@yahoogroups.com
  6. JediRiff FanForce CR Rocky Mount NC US

Chapter Rep
    star 5
    We were coming up your way for this as well, Tallon, but we found out that the Premiere is getting LOTR:TTT, so, I changed my day of vacation to this friday to be there all day for IMAX. I am also really looking forward to this movie.

After TTT, I have to say the next movie I am really pumped up to see would have to be X-Men 2!!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.