main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sac, CA DECEMBER 2 - SAN JOSE SUPER TOY, DOLL AND COLLECTIBLE SHOW

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Bith_Lord, Aug 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leia1138

Leia1138 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 3, 2006
    I haven't been in that area for a while, but it sounds easy enough. Avalyn and I probably need to leave around 9:15-9:30 to make it there by 10.

I agree, no orange shirts since it's not really a trench run.

2. JediDarkNight

JediDarkNight Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 24, 2005
    Well, contrary to what I had been planning, it looks like I won't be going to this one after all you guys. The two Tinas are too far out from where I'm at to catch a ride with so I'm not even going to ask them (I'm in Woodland; way too far!) and Sivad and her family are also too far out from where I'm at and their car is already full. Unless someone else on the boards and from the group is going who wouldn't mind meeting between mid town/down town Sac and Davis, I'll just pass this time. I'll definitely be at the party though next Saturday and at Sac con the day after that, so I'll see you all then!

Have a nice time in Santa Clara!

--Jedi Dark Night

P.S. If I don't make it this saturday, in which it so far looks like I won't, I guess I'll be attending the opening ceremony for the new Disney exhibit that they are putting up at the Cal State Railroad Musuem in Old Town Sac. It sounds really interesting. I think the event starts around noon or so, and goes on until about 4. So those of you who aren't going to Santa Clara/San Jose may want to consider this event. Just a suggestion.

3. Avalyn07

Avalyn07 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 1, 2005
    Sounds good Leia I'll be ready.

4. Avalyn07

Jun 1, 2005
    Sorry JediDarkLight:(

I think you need to recruit some Star Wars fans in your area. They have got to be out there.
    I am glad you can come to the party though.[face_dancing]
    See ya then.

5. Bith_Lord

Bith_Lord Jedi Padawan star 4

May 5, 2005
    More info on the toy show............

Its $5 to get in the show.

As for parking, if you park on the Fairgrounds property its $8.00 for parking although I believe there is free parking around the Fairgrounds.

6. Avalyn07

Jun 1, 2005
    No prob I can kick in money for parking. But your right there is free parking just on the other side of the fence.

This is gonna be a trip down memory lane for me. I spent many summers there at the fair grounds. They also have a paint ball arena now. Not that were gonna do that but it's fun to watch.

7. Bith_Lord

May 5, 2005
    I'm like so ready to go now. Work day may you fly like the wind.

8. Leia1138

Leia1138 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 3, 2006
    JediDarkNight - can you get to a spot off I-5 around downtown. If so, Avalyn and I could probably swing by. That Disney exhibit sounds fun too.

9. Lord_Darth_Vader

Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 13, 2001
    Sorry everyone, can't make it. Funding is not there and I will have family here as well. I have some work to do in the shop as well. Have fun!!

10. AuntBeruLars

AuntBeruLars Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 5, 2006
    Sorry that the Dikum family will not be joining you either. You all have a great time!

11. Bith_Lord

May 5, 2005
    Cool trip all!

For those who weren't able to make it, they're will be another one March 24.

12. AuntBeruLars

AuntBeruLars Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 5, 2006
    Well, don't forget to show pictures if you can. :p

13. Bith_Lord

May 5, 2005
    Oh we did but we donated our camera to some deserving children who were lingering outside the building.

Remember all, it is better to give then receive.

14. TionneHawk

TionneHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 28, 2002
    D'oh! Did you at least save the memory card?
    I should have pics from the parades soon.
    :) We survived!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.