December 25th movie gathering? The Spirit or Valkyrie

Discussion in 'Los Angeles, CA' started by Sol_Jedi, Dec 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sol_Jedi LA Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    There's a few good movies I wanna see that come out on Christmas Day. The Spirit and Valkyrie are the two I'd like to see. The theaters will most likely be empty or not as busy since most people tend to stay home. So if anyone wants to come watch a movie with myself and possibly others, post here.

Sorry this is on short notice, but hopefully someone might want to go.
  2. MrZAP Force Ghost

star 5
    Well, I really want to see Gran Torino and Slumdog Millionaire. I suppose I could go for Valkyrie too, but I'm not interested in The Spirit. I probably can't go regardless, though.
  3. Varekei Jedi Master

star 4
    I often see a movie on Christmas. Let me tell you, the theatres are not empty anymore. It seems to have become a Holiday tradition for a lot of people. Singles, couples, groups of friends getting together after the family gathering and families with kids are all there.

I want to see Spirit and Valkyrie, too. If I go on Christmas, it will probably be spur of the moment going to one of my local movie theatres, though.
  4. Waffllebot Jedi Knight

star 1
    I saw The Spirit. i was severly dissapointed but I did like the effort put into it from the actors. Tom Cruise does not get my money.Maybe indirectly from co-owning UA,but that's it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.