main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lou, KY December Meet and Eat

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by jedimika, Nov 30, 2011.

1. VoxDeamonicus

VoxDeamonicus Jedi Knight star 3

Mar 19, 2010
    I've said many times that I view Dar and Showtunes as the little brothers i never had. And I mean it. I just never realized how deeply I felt that way until last night, and I got to see both of you again after the long year. I know there was no outward display, (I don't display emotions well, long story), but inside I was overjoyed and in tears. You two truly truly are my little brothers. Welcome home, my brothers, welcome home

2. jedimika

jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep star 4

Apr 2, 2008
    I'm still buzzing from last night. What a great time! So great to have Dar and Showtunes back. And we even had some unexpected (but welcome!) faces show up. Thanks to everyone for coming out to make it an evening to remember.

3. mindtwister_138

mindtwister_138 Jedi Master star 3

Jul 19, 2002

We had an amazing time too! It was great to see everyone again, seeing as how it feels like it had been so long ago, and especially great to see Dar and Showtunes again! We can't wait for the next one :)

4. Isulf

Isulf Jedi Knight

Feb 26, 2009
    Sorry I missed it guys. Welcome back Dar and Showtunes, you guys have been missed.

5. LordZannah

LordZannah Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 18, 2010
    We missed you too Isulf! I hope you'll make some gatherings in the near future. [:D]

And simply "WOW"! What a home coming dinner it was! We're a pretty awesome SW Family for sure! It's always the best evenings for me when we get together! I think we have some photos that I'll try and get up real soon.

I've said it a trillion times by now, but... "Welcome Home Dar and Showtunes"!! Love you guys so much, and so very thankful you both made it back in one piece. [:D] We'll see you all again real soon. [face_batting]