December Meet Discussion

Discussion in 'Providence, RI' started by Jeffbacca, Nov 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthMoby Jedi Master

star 4
    Thanks for the kind words. I cannot do any of this without help from all of you, and you have been a tremendous help. I thank all of you for your unyielding dediction to the group. I hope everyone had a good time yesterday.

Roseanna, I am sorry to hear of your loss. You have my condolences. Try to celebrate her life. I know its a hard time. You have my thoughts.

Congrats to Sarah, this year's Epic Duels winner. Thank you for those who went the extra mile by providing group gifts.

I hope everyone has I happy and safe holiday season. I look foward to seeing again after the New Year.

Happy Holidays! :)
  2. Meriwyn Former RSA

star 4
    This was a great day! Thanks everyone for the fun :) And yes, no love for Padme here...LOL. So on that note...as Ed says...

"Take 3 damage, lose a card and die"

LOL
  3. DarthLucanas Jedi Master

star 4
    Yes not to be forgotten.. a thanks to Dex for giving everyone a gift.

I am going to listen to it today. :)
  4. MonaLeia Jedi Knight

star 2
    Ed: Nicely done. And the shirts look great! Yay! Two years and still going strong - we couldn't do it without great leaders like you.

Roseanna: I'm sorry things have been so rough for you this semester! Here's to a fabulous 2005! I am glad you came despite everything and you know I'm here for you if you need anything. Have a safe trip back home!

Dex: Thanks for the cd!! Haven't gotten a chance to listen to it yet but I will soon!!

Meriwyn: Again, many thanks for the fabulous gifts.

Sara: Nicely played! We will do movie night soon!!

And generally....

Hope everyone has a joyous and safe holiday season! I am so happy I could spend that time with you, despite my limited time due to stupid exams. Bleah to that! It was so nice to see you all again. Epic Duels was a blast, as always, and I was happy to actually stay alive through most of the game! ;) I am sorry to those of you I had to take down/help take down. Such is the game though! And seriously, Padme DID have to go. I'm truly sorry but... yeah.

Now enough rambling, back to studying. Argh. Good luck to those of you taking exams!!
  5. hchristensenfan Jedi Master

star 4
    I agree, good luck to everyone taking exams during this hectic time of the year! :) [face_worried]
  6. Sara Skywalker Force Ghost

star 3
    You spelled my name wrong, Ed :mad: ! j/k

It was a great meet, I wish I hadn't been late, but it was all good.

Happy Holidays to everyone!
  7. Jeffbacca Jedi Knight

star 3
    I had a blast, and may I say that we toped last years epic Epic Duels game. Sorry to Sara for winning the holiday special =P

Thank you Dex for the CD. =)

Always very nice to see friends for the holidays.

Everyone have a great holiday and see you next meet. =)

8. Dex1138 Jedi Master

star 4
    I didn't try out everyone's CDs so if they don't work...um..."It's not my fault!"
    I did test out the DVD in my player and it worked fine, hopefully it will for you too, Sara Then again, it is the Holiday Special lol. At least you got Muppets too! And some very fuzzy old school commercials. Thos things crack me up now.
  9. Meriwyn Former RSA

star 4
    Mine works fine Dex! I played it in the car on the way home...LOL

Bells bells bells...what they do is ring

LMAO
  10. Dex1138 Jedi Master

star 4
    All I had for about 17 years or so was the 45* with "What Can You Get a Wookiee for Christmas" & "R2-D2 We Wish You a Merry Christmas". Needless to say I am very familiar with those tracks!! :) I absolutley love the barbershop/backup droid singers in Wookiee.
    I brought my CD to C2 hoping to have Anthony sign it, but he wasn't signing at all :( But we did see him at a local mall appearance before C2 and I had the CD with me when we saw him. So I had him hold it when I got on stage for a pic with him. He looked at it kinda funny and said "This is an odd sort of thing, isn't it?" and laughed.

* - that's a small vinyl disc with music on it for you younglings. The ancient equivelent of a cd single. Wait, do they still even make CD singles?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.