main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

O.C, CA December Meeting and Holiday Party

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by DarthCarcinus, Dec 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthCarcinus

DarthCarcinus Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 28, 2006
    This year, with events Christmas, every one's hectic schedule, the Holiday Party and December meeting are on Hold till Holidays are over the party will be on January 6th Details will be posted soon.

2. DarthCarcinus

Sep 28, 2006
    As you all may know the holiday party was put off until January. Here is the information for the party. Looking forward to seeing you all there. Please post what you wish to bring and remember that this is a white elephant gift exchange.

This year were doing things different and Having a Pot Luck for our CHristmas Party!!!!!!!

Where : Green Brook Club House Fountain Valley Ca (address coming later today)

When : Sunday January 6th 2pm-6pm

What to Bring : If Everyone Could Bring a Food Item that would be great! there are Ovens in the club house i believe that can warm and cook things there are also BBQs side as well Club is providing Hot Dogs and Hamburgers Also Bring a gift for White Elephant Gift exchange

3. crazybirdman

crazybirdman Jedi Master star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    We'll be there. Don't know what we're bringing yet.

4. Jedi-Loreen

Jedi-Loreen Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 2, 2002
    I'm bringing torilla roll ups with various fillings. :)

5. DarthSewforus

DarthSewforus Jedi Youngling

Nov 29, 2006
    Are we putting a limit or a minimum on the white elephant?

And, where can you get one. I have looked and looked and I really don't know what to buy for
    a white elephant.

6. DarthCarcinus

Sep 28, 2006
    ummmmmm... I know you know what a white elephant is... please tell me you know what it is... fon't make me tell you what it is. :-B

7. DarthSewforus

DarthSewforus Jedi Youngling

Nov 29, 2006
    Admiral Ackbar told me to bring something I have laying around the house that I do not want anymore. Very strange, very interesting, but easy to do, so "I'm in"

8. LizardJedi

LizardJedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 29, 2005
    function: MeetingMinutes

Pretty laid back meeting, but there is some important stuff so listen up.
    I'll start with the serious:

-> Rion and Aaron have officially resigned their posts as President and Vice President.
    -> This means we need to elect new people to fill those positions. Check out this thread for details:
    http://ocsws.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=743
    -> In the meantime, Mark has been appointed Pres. Pro Tem, and Phil VP Pro Tem.

Less Serious stuff:

-> Woo gift exchange! If anyone here drinks Ensure, tell Liz and she'll give you a can of Mix. Or if you want a calender of scantly clad men, ask Mark, I'm sure he can hook you up.

-> Trivia Quiz! Although long, it was a kinda fun clue-like quiz. When all was said and done, Aaron came out on top with a score of 91 points

-> Dues.... were not collected.... oops.

-> Attendence!
    Liz, Rion, Brittany, Aaron, Lisa (and the Marley), Don, Lu, Mark, Deb, James, Val, Matt, Lori, Phil, Freddy

9. LadySewforus

LadySewforus Jedi Youngling

Apr 24, 2007
    Mark and I were late (shocker) LOL

This was great fun. The white elephant did not show up, but we made do.
    I love my "Luke Skyrocker" !! Thanks Phil!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.