main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Madison, WI December meeting anybody?

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by resnictem, Nov 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kitfisto14

kitfisto14 Jedi Youngling

Nov 23, 2005
    i dont know if i will be able to make it for the whole thing. i might have a band concert or something stupid like that at 7 0r 730...but ill come for as long as i can

2. resnictem

resnictem Jedi Grand Master star 3

Jan 3, 1999
    Rick, I shall be at the Octopus Car Wash on East Wash at 4:30. The walk will do me good. Let me know if you cannot meet me there, so I can make alternative plans

3. Rick_Sith

Rick_Sith Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 2, 2002
    :D I work right next door to the car wash. If you like, you can find my car in the parking lot just before the car wash (if you remember what it looks like) and wait for me there. I usually get out the door a little after 4:30.

I'm glad it will work out for you and me.

I'm hoping most of everyone will be there at 5pm. If not, I'm sure those who do will keep entertained. [face_dancing]

4. Forcebewitya

Forcebewitya Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 7, 2002
    Yeah michelle and I will be there.

Forcebewitya.

5. ROGUE_NINER

ROGUE_NINER Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 16, 2002
    I'll be there a little before 5

6. ToxicNed

ToxicNed Grand Poobah of Madison WI - FF CR star 4

May 2, 2002
    I'll try to remember to be there. Depends on how hectic work is, and how frazzled I am afterwards.

7. resnictem

Jan 3, 1999
    I hope everybody got back to their abode last night in one piece, white knuckle driving notwithstanding. I finally managed to have a bus trundle up at 8 and get me back home, but I was thankful for them to show at all. If I don't hear from anyone, please have a wonderful holiday and perhaps we can meet in the New Year.

8. Forcebewitya

Jun 7, 2002
    Yes I had a great time the driving was all right Michelle and I still live so that's good. I wonder if the football player's moms ever got there? Well Merry Christmas to everyone and Happy New year after the Holidays settle down we can start planning maybe.

Forcebewitya.

9. ROGUE_NINER

Jan 16, 2002
    It was fun despite the distractions it was a little annoying to be talking about something and have an announcement made causing us to stop.
    Anyway as I was leaving the voice announced that they had arrived but I never saw them, must have come in the back.
    Until next time Everyone have a Marry Christmas, to hell with PC, and Happy New Year

10. Forcebewitya

Jun 7, 2002
    lol amen dude! Well I'm glad the sports fans got to see their celeb's I know it would piss us off if we didnt get to see ours ^_^.

Forcebewitya.

11. Rick_Sith

Rick_Sith Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 2, 2002
    Hello everyone.

Just wanted to let everyone know that I didn't end up in the hospital or worse.
    The snow was bad, but not that bad that I couldn't make it the short drive home. I could have given you a ride, Val!

Anyway, I didn't mind the interruptions so much. It was kinda fun to make fun of them.

And my voice has returned to me again. I always hate when I lose it.

If anyone wants any banner related artwork from FC5, be sure to email Eric to ask him about it.

As for our next meeting... I'm not sure how Jan. will be for me. Sometimes it's just as busy as the holidays are. I'm sure we will figure something out.

Until then, have a fun and safe holiday season. You know, Merry Christmas and Happy New Years and all of that rot. And lets not forget "Bah! Humbug!"

See Ya around

12. resnictem

Jan 3, 1999
    Naw Rick, don't give it a second thought. I kinda figured with everyone trying to get home at once on E. Wash, the bus would be late. Plus I was waiting indoors, so no biggie...

I got in touch with Eric Larson about the banners, and assuming they were the 11x17 size that was shown at the auction, I am going to be the proud owner of a set of very sweet looking banners. He is also throwing in an Anakin on Mustafar and another one, in addition to the Imp. guard and Stormie (don't know if it is Anakin before he became extra crispy, or after, but no matter, since the banners were so wonderful). Now, I can redecorate my living room.

The Imperial guard will look awesome standing sentry by my front door, I cannot wait!!!

13. ToxicNed

ToxicNed Grand Poobah of Madison WI - FF CR star 4

May 2, 2002
    Well, if you're looking at getting an exclusive extra-crispy Anakin figure, I have experience making them. ;)

14. ROGUE_NINER

Jan 16, 2002
    I think I might have the Anakin on Mustafar, if its the same one, and a Vader one that I picked up on the last day of Filmcon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.