main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Chatt, TN December meeting date decided

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Layren, Nov 15, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vesper2112

Vesper2112 FF President & CR, Chattanooga, TN star 4

Nov 14, 2003
    Cool! Glad you're home. Yeah, just start shouting out our screen names. Hopefully no one else will answer you beside us. lol. Do you remember what I look like? I have a pic up at the Chattooine site, as do a few of the others.

2. SarkaVrae

SarkaVrae Jedi Master star 5

Jun 3, 2004
    yeah! Natalie is coming! yippee!! That's wonderful that you are going to make it!
    we could have a crowd! :D

Let's reserve it in Layren's last name: Thompson

m'kay?

I'll be all dressed up from work--probably mostly in black (b/c i'm like that), but I'll have my hubby Todd & kid Glory there. I also have a pic on the chattooine website, so maybe that'll help.

Are you bringing a gift Natalie?

So how many are coming? I count 10? Jeff--is your family coming? We need to know how many to put down at the table. And we are non-smoking, m'kay guys?

3. Layren

Layren Jedi Master star 5

Oct 28, 2003
    Yeah don't forget to bring a present! Glad you're going to be able to make it! You can come without a present of course you just won't get a cool star wars gift like the rest of us ;)

4. Jedi_Sha

Jedi_Sha Jedi Master star 5

Oct 13, 2002
    i'll leave an hour early so i can drop by toys r us.

oh i won't be lazy and i'll go out now.

nah, i'll leave an hour early. and i'm wearing hurt-your-eyes-shiny pants. so look for the blue-pants-clad freak yelling out screen names.

5. SarkaVrae

SarkaVrae Jedi Master star 5

Jun 3, 2004
    I can't wait to see that Natalie! [face_laugh]

6. Layren

Oct 28, 2003

nah, i'll leave an hour early. and i'm wearing hurt-your-eyes-shiny pants. so look for the blue-pants-clad freak yelling out screen names.

You should go now Toys R US is bound to be really crowded.

I'll be sure and bring my sunglasses :p

7. Vesper2112

Vesper2112 FF President & CR, Chattanooga, TN star 4

Nov 14, 2003
    Meeting notes for the December 16th meeting:

Instead of just a list of stuff we discussed, I thought it would be better to just summarize the evening. Mainly because the only real "meeting" topic discussed was when we should hold future meetings. Monday is the day and I think we settled on Monday, January 10th as the next meeting day. After that, I guess it'll be every 2nd Monday of the month with the place to be decided each time. We also discussed gaming night again, but so far a place hasn't materialized for us. Possibly Barnes & Noble or Books-a-Million, although we haven't actually talked to anyone there yet.

We had some special guests tonight! First, JediSha made her first appearance with the "official" FanForce Chapter of Chattanooga. Earlier this year, she attended a "non-official" meeting in an attempt to get this thing going. Little did we know that it didn't count as we didn't tell our Regieonal Rep that we were meeting. Oh well. SarkaVrae and her husband brought along two friends of theirs (which I sadly have forgotten their names - oh the shame!). Anyway, they are a welcome addition to our growing group. Now get on the boards and post!

Gift giving! That was fun. Everyone stealing from everyone else... then re-stealing and swapping... Whew! Did anyone end up with the original gift they opened? As far as I remember (which should be in doubt), here's what we ended up with:

Layren: full size X-Wing (that the 3 3/4" figs fit into)

SarkaVrae: 3 action figures and 2 sets of the "Galactic Heroes" figs along with a David Prowse autographed card

JediSha: Hallmark set of 3 mini Ewok ornaments from 1998.

Vesper2112: Obi-Wan Unleashed figure

(names to be filled in later, LOL): Lego set of Obi-Wan and Droideka's from Episode I.

All in all, a fun evening. As soon as I get the pictures developed, I'll get them posted on the Chattooine site. OK, time to go to bed... Good night.

8. Layren

Oct 28, 2003
    The meeting notes look awesome, Vesper! :D

I wound up with what I originally opened after it was stolen from me the first time :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.