December Meeting of "OFFICIAL" Albany Scoundrels

Discussion in 'Albany, NY' started by Grand Admiral Strife, Nov 17, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grand Admiral Strife RSA Emeritus

star 5
    We need to set a date on the boards by Thurs 11/20 so I can make sure I get the day off; otherwise I'll have to see what my days off will be by Thanksgiving.
  2. beezel26 Force Ghost

star 7
    Well December 20, looks like the date that will work for me. How about say 2 or 3 in the afternoon! I will clear my schedule for that!
  3. NarundiJedi Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Hey guys, I just checked the fanforce site, and while our last meeting was posted, it says it was our second meeting. :( Do we have to have the meeting announced on the site for it to be official? If so, then we still have one more meeting to go. If not, then let me know so I can PM strawbary.

Jae Angel
  4. Grand Admiral Strife RSA Emeritus

star 5
    Beezel and I had this conversation Saturday and he said he'd pm Straw to str8n things out.
    As far as insider jokes for any banner, we would definitely need Shake from AquaTeenHungerForce to be there; can't get more Texas sized than that!
  5. neoxeon2 Jedi Master

star 4
    so what does the 20th fall on, cause i hope it's a wknd. then i'll be able to make it too.
  6. NarundiJedi Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I got a response back from Strawbary, and she said we still need one more meeting. But she also said we can join them in Syracuse for LotR, Return of the King. :) If we hold regular meeting stuff for us, it can even be an official meeting, making us an official chapter!

I suggest this idea because I'm already going to be in Syracuse, visiting my dad. If you guys can make a little road trip on a Saturday, then we can watch a cool movie, be with the Syracuse chapter, and become official all at once! :D I might even bring my high school friend along for fun. ;)

So lemme know what you think. A lot will depend on what mother nature decides to throw at us. If the weather is at all crappy, it might be better to hold it in Albany and I'll have to sit another meeting out. :(

Jae Angel
  7. beezel26 Force Ghost

star 7
    Hey Roadtrip sounds fun and besides no problem waiting for an official status. hey maybe they will let me use the company limo for the trip. We could ride in style. Of course I would have to drive but you guys would have all the fun.
  8. NarundiJedi Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Hehe, that's a great idea, beezel! :) See if you can't arrange it. ;) Of course, I want a limo ride when you get to Syracuse, even if it's a short one. :p

Jae Angel
  9. Grand Admiral Strife RSA Emeritus

star 5
    This sounds like a most excellent plan :D

neo the 20th is the Saturday before Christmas so this could be interesting...
    I have to work 8-4 but I will do my best to weasel my way out ;/
    beezel you best be wearing your chauffeur suit and hat!
  10. beezel26 Force Ghost

star 7
    Boss hasnt given me an ok on the limo. If I can get more than five than I will go for it. But if it is under maybe I can drive my car. Or if it is above five and I cant get the limo I can get hooked up by Enterprise and get us an SUV. And no I cant get us a brand new vehicle. I dont have a dealer plate to use.
  11. strawbary Syracuse CR, RSA Emeritus

star 5
    awesome!
    You guys are thinking of coming up on the 20th? With a limo!?!?!?!? whoohoo! ;)
    I will definitely post an announcement in our forum. We will come up with something to cool to do with you guys. No one has to twist my arm to see Return of the King :)

We would be honored to celebrate your 3rd official meet with you guys!

12. beezel26 Force Ghost

star 7
    Huh Strawberry I am trying to get it. I am not sure if I can! It will save on getting rides and also it will be easier to spot us as well!

No derek I will not wear the uniform! But I will make you ride up front with me where there isnt anything up front. Remember I am doing this so we can save on our own cars. So if I do get it please be respectful!
  13. neoxeon2 Jedi Master

star 4
    hey a limo sounds fun. syracuse sounds even better. if we can organize this it will be good times all around. i'll stop in keep in touch and up to date.
  14. NarundiJedi Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    LOL! This sounds great! I hope we can pull it off! :D

I think you'd look spiffy in that uniform, beez. ;)

Jae Angel
  15. noggins Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey guys! Sorry I missed the last meeting - tons of things ended up coming up and I couldn't make it. Damn it! And I'll be heading up to Canada for Christmas on the 20th so I'll have to miss this one too! I just hope I'll be able to make one in January!
  16. beezel26 Force Ghost

star 7
    Well we will miss ya Noggins!
  17. beezel26 Force Ghost

star 7
    Update after talking with my manager I cant get the limo. Reason is the weather. I forgot about the snow and how bad it drives in the snow. Being Syracuse gets more than we do the possibility of snow is evident. but I am getting us an SUV thru Enterprise. I cant get one from the dealership due to no plate. Without a plate I cant take a brand new lincoln.
  18. neoxeon2 Jedi Master

star 4
    well a brand new Nav would have been sweet, but oh well. should still be fun.
  19. beezel26 Force Ghost

star 7
    Actually you dont want a nav. To many electrical problems but a Aviator is the way to go.
  20. Grand Admiral Strife RSA Emeritus

star 5
    OK I'm set; I've managed to weasel my way out of work Sat so I'm good to go.
    If the car has a CD player I'll bring my smartass xmas CDs :p
  21. Grand Admiral Strife RSA Emeritus

star 5
    I think that we need to set a meeting place for everyone on Sat the 20 if we are still going to Syracuse. I have all day Sat off and don't go back to work until 4pm Sun so it doesn't matter to me how long we're there.
  22. NarundiJedi Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I assume we should probably meet somewhere in the mall where we're seeing the movie. I think maybe a look at the Syracuse board would be a good idea. If it's at Carousel Mall, meeting on the third floor where all the movie theaters are is sufficient, because nothing else is there. :p

Jae Angel
  23. Grand Admiral Strife RSA Emeritus

star 5
    Good enough for me.
    As for weather, right now it looks good for Saturday (fingers crossed) with snow moving in on Sunday. Beezel, where do you want me and neoxeon to meet up with you and what time? I know you've been having computer problems so you can always call me at work and I'll post the info here.
    I'm in the McDs in Colonie Center; I'm off this weekend, there til 3 on Monday and after 4 on Tue and Wed.
  24. beezel26 Force Ghost

star 7
    Im at my parents place right now. Ok just so you I can get us a seven passenger gmc jimmy from hertz for $102.00 we can split the difference amongst everyone, Its your call. oh and by the way if you want to meet with the group taking one vehicle Colonie Center is good. Right next to the exit 24. Oh and one more thing, what time do we meet.
  25. Grand Admiral Strife RSA Emeritus

star 5
    HE'S ALIVE!!! :D :D :D
    Good to see you posting again, my friend; we started to get worried... :p
    Let's see...its a 3 hr trip to Syracuse, so figure if we leave at noon we'll be there around 3, maybe 4 considering we are trying to get into a big mall :p a few hrs with everyone there movie at 8(?) which is 3 hrs long leave around midnight and home by 3.
    Just a rough breakdown to show how long we're talking. And yes, we'll split the rental and gas :D We need a final decision quickly so we can tell Strawbary
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.