main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

December Meeting of "OFFICIAL" Albany Scoundrels

Discussion in 'Archive: Albany, NY' started by Grand Admiral Strife, Nov 17, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. beezel26

beezel26 Jedi Master star 7

May 11, 2003
    I am posting from a public terminal again and I need your decisions. Actually I can make Syracuse in under three hours. Trust me. Or else we can have Neo do the same in his Audi.

2. Grand Admiral Strife

Grand Admiral Strife RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 21, 2001
    I have no preference to when we leave, I'm off all day Saturday and don't go back to work until Sunday at 4pm. 2hr drive you say? Remember, we'll probably hit at least a few snow squalls so I was just planning extra time; I know how you drive ;) So if we leave Colonie around noon we get there about 2:30 or so plenty of time for a meeting, dinner and movie.
    They've got a Hooters, Sbarro's, Pizzaria Uno, Ruby Tuesday, and Johnny Rocket's if we don't want to do food court.
    This is gonna be great! Beezel, I'm closing Tues and Wed so I'll leave it to you to pm Narundi and Strawbary on any final decision as to time :D

EDIT: Let's go for the 7 pm show since we'll be waiting in line anyways.

3. NarundiJedi

NarundiJedi Jedi Master star 6

Oct 8, 2001
    Are we agreeing on the 7pm show? Because I kind of already skipped over to the Syracuse board and said 8pm. I think movie times are usually either at 7 or at 9, so we'll see. Better plan for 7pm. ;)

Jae Angel

4. Ancient_Guardian

Ancient_Guardian Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 25, 2003
    Hi Guardian from Syracuse hear i read on are bord some thing about the times so i got the times for LOTR ROTK on the 20th at CCenter!.....hear they are!

all Pm-(5:00), 7:00, 7:40, 8:15, 9:00, 9:30, 11:10

5. beezel26

May 11, 2003
    Seven is nice gives us some time to get there and eat and get back by midnight.

6. Ancient_Guardian

Oct 25, 2003
    do you think we could move the time to 7:40-8:15 because some of are guys are having problems with 7:00, do to work and suff...

7. Ancient_Guardian

Oct 25, 2003
    can we move the time to the 8:15 showing!...because most of are guys cant go at 7 do to work and some other things...and if you guys whanted to stay after for a bit, and get a snak or something before you go, we could do that too

8. Grand Admiral Strife

Grand Admiral Strife RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 21, 2001
    I think 8:15 is fine I don't think an hour will kill us :)
    Beezel I think we could meet at Colonie Center around 12:30-1:00pm over by CVS to get some snacks and drinks we should get to Carousel around 3-3:30 to get tickets b4 they sell out. We'll definately be standing in line for a while, like an hour ahead so we still have time to have dinner :)

9. Ancient_Guardian

Oct 25, 2003
    ok, ill tell my group that works

10. beezel26

May 11, 2003
    ok it seems that since it will only be less than five of us we will be getting a smaller vehicle. No use in a big suv with extra room. the time sounds nice. The reservation will be made tommorow for a ford escape. Will be less not sure how much. What is the weather forecast for Syracuse.

11. EK-1225

EK-1225 Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 18, 2003
    What else? Snow.

Merry Freakin' Christmas! :D

Holiday Force
    not for kids!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.