main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

December Meeting

Discussion in 'Archive: Cleveland, OH' started by JarJarJedi, Oct 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediCandii

JediCandii Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 23, 2002
    You told me you were downloading it on Monday or Tuesday.

Yeah, but that doesn't mean that it's done. I told you, I have a lot of stuff waiting to download. And I've never seen the Clone Wars cartoons, so that would be cool to watch.

2. DonC

DonC Jedi Master star 4

Mar 30, 2001
    Yeah, but that doesn't mean that it's done. I told you, I have a lot of stuff waiting to download.

Yeah, okay. Didn't think there were that many pics of Seth online. ;)

And I've never seen the Clone Wars cartoons, so that would be cool to watch.

Lemme think, there's 10 episodes, about 3 minutes each... carry the 2.... factor in pi... adjust for the wind....

Watching the Clone Wars cartoons works for me. Thoughts?

3. TheRandomMenace

TheRandomMenace Jedi Master star 4

Mar 13, 2002
    Alright. If I remember I can bring one of Alex's Dragonball Z tapes to show briefly to give those of you who may have wanted to see it a glimpse of it. Oh, and I can bring in the JCU Jackass/Mullet on Jerry Springer tape!!!

4. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    After some minor confusion(what tape to use) I have chapters 1-10 of CLONE WARS on 1 tape...shall I bring it to the party?

5. JarJarJedi

JarJarJedi Force Ghost star 6

Feb 6, 2001
    I taped it Geoff. At least I hope it taped... I haven't seen Chapter 10 yet, I haven't been home practially the whole week. (And I've got a lot of other shows to watch too... CSI:, Survivor, Without A Trace,... and more)

6. Malo-ha

Malo-ha Jedi Youngling star 2

May 8, 2003
    I think many of us taped it. So if your copy isn't a good one let me know and I'll bring mine. I haven't watched all 10 eps but I've been liking what I have seen.

Krash I think we should watch at least one Farscape episode don't you? ;)

7. JediCandii

Jul 23, 2002
    Krash I think we should watch at least one Farscape episode don't you?

If you get Farscape, then I get Buffy.

8. TheRandomMenace

Mar 13, 2002
    If you guys get that, I get a Matrix movie.

9. Darthvaderocks06

Darthvaderocks06 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 27, 2003
    If I can use JJJ's computer to get into my Hyperspace account, I can show you all 10 episodes and the audio commentaries! :D

10. Krash

Oct 11, 2000
    I think we should watch at least one Farscape episode don't you?
    That works for me...but which episode to pick? (there are so many good ones)

to get into my Hyperspace account, I can show you all 10 episodes and the audio commentaries!
    I don't know what is wrong, but I haven't been able to download the episodes (either from hyperspace or cartoon network) I've been able to watch video from Hyperspace in the past...must need some kind of upgrade?

11. JarJarJedi

Feb 6, 2001
    Krash I think we should watch at least one Farscape episode don't you?
    If you get Farscape, then I get Buffy.
    If you guys get that, I get a Matrix movie.
    I can show you all 10 episodes and the audio commentaries!

:eek: Jeez! I'm at a craft show all week and you all take over! :p Do you guys want to come over at 10am so we can watch everything? :p

If I can use JJJ's computer to get into my Hyperspace account, I can show you all 10 episodes and the audio commentaries!

Only if you can save them to my computer. [face_mischief]

12. TheRandomMenace

Mar 13, 2002
    I suggest we scrap the Farscape, Buffy, and Matrix altogether so no one complains about not getting to watch their favorite whatever. Instead I think we should watch something like the Grinch or A Christmas Story.

13. JediCandii

Jul 23, 2002
    What's this? Eric had a good idea? [face_shocked] And I wouldn't have complained. I just wanted to see how much trouble I could cause. And no, Don, it's not your bad influence. I just talked to my brother and sister this afternoon.

14. Krash

Oct 11, 2000
    I still think watching CLONE WARS would be a good idea, we could add one of the many Holiday movies and just chill (like at AOTC DVD party)

15. JediCandii

Jul 23, 2002
    As long as no one brings their interactive R2-D2, then I think I won't have a problem with any suggestions.

16. TheRandomMenace

Mar 13, 2002
    I suppose I could bring the Animatrix too, I know Geoff was interested in seeing that.

17. Krash

Oct 11, 2000
    Everyone laugh at Eric's weak attempt at distracting us...while submits us to yet even more Matrix stuff :D

Clone Wars/some holiday themeed movie will be more then enough. The question left is which movie to watch?

18. TheRandomMenace

Mar 13, 2002
    Oh, look at that, my post says nothing at all about actually watching the Animatrix... just that I'll bring it so you can see it.

19. DonC

DonC Jedi Master star 4

Mar 30, 2001
    Play nice, children.

20. Darthvaderocks06

Darthvaderocks06 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 27, 2003
    Only if you can save them to my computer.

Well, I haven't even been able to download them to my computer. Like Krash, I can watch them but not download them. :(

21. JarJarJedi

Feb 6, 2001
    Only if you can save them to my computer.
    Well, I haven't even been able to download them to my computer. Like Krash, I can watch them but not download them.

:( Ah well, worth a shot. ;)

Um... I hate to burst your bubble, but there is no playing of A Christmas Story in this house. We all hate that movie. We have the Grinch (the recent movie, I don't remember if we have the cartoon anywhere), The Santa Clause 1&2, Muppet Christmas Carol, and National Lampoon's Christmas. (It's A Wonderful Life and White Christmas too.) Oh and if you want to watch some of the Classic Christmas movies (i.e. the ones from the late '70s and such), we've got those too. ;)

And I don't care if Eric brings the Animatrix.

22. starwarschick14

starwarschick14 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 19, 2002
    Um... I hate to burst your bubble, but there is no playing of A Christmas Story in this house. We all hate that movie.

!!!!!

How can you hate that movie???

23. Jade-Walker

Jade-Walker Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 21, 2002
    Yeah! [face_shocked]
    That part where Ralphie comes down the stairs in that pink bunny outfit is just [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

24. Krash

Oct 11, 2000
    How can you hate that movie?
    Maybe it has something to do with it being played for 24 hours around Christmas. Personally, I love that movie...especially the scene where he decodes the mesage.

A crumby commercial...son of a #####

25. skyedancer

skyedancer Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 26, 2002
    Christmas movies? What!? I wanted to watch "Down with Love."

;) Just kidding! I can hear the guys groaning in agony already over the thought of that!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.