December Meeting

Discussion in 'St. Louis, MO' started by Jedi_Dajuan, Nov 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Draco19 Jedi Knight

star 1
    I might be up for it, but it depends on when I decide to go see narnia, I think it will be a good movie to see so it depends on that and other things that may pop up.
  2. jedi_runya Manager Emeritus

star 4
    The action figure idea was something we were throwing around. We could trade names if everyone wanted, here in the thread...

How about seeing Narnia, and then going to dinner? If someone didn't want to see the movie, they then could meet the rest who do for dinner... just my suggestion, of course... :)
  3. shcook1138 Jedi Knight

star 2
    The movie/dinner idea sounds good to me.
  4. VoijaRisa Force Ghost

star 5
    I think we should do a new years party again. Of course, I'm only looking for an excuse to stay the hell away from my family...
  5. Jedi_Dajuan Admin: FanForce and Games

Administrator
    star 6
    Ok, Saturday the 17th is looking pretty open as far as I can tell from the thread. How about we do it then. Dinner and a movie? We could hit Narnia at matinee or rush hour then chow down after, or switch the order.

Now for the where. We've not gone to IL for a while, but I'm not familiar with the theaters over there at all. There's always Ronnie's but we've been out that way a lot recently. So yeah.

We can plan a tentative time for everything and nail it down the week before when the movie schedules come out. If you guys want me to buy tickets for everyone just let me know, I can most likely do that depending on the fundage at that time.
  6. jedi_runya Manager Emeritus

star 4
    I think it is time to go out towards IL. Maybe Amy or Christian could let us know what movie theaters there are? I think hitting a matinee sounds good (cheaper :D ) and then dinner out.
  7. Dagobah_Diva Force Ghost

star 4
    I like the cheap matinee idea. And if we do it over here, there is the St. Clair 10 and the O'Fallon 15 both of which are right off the interstate and both have several restaurants around them. Red Lobster is probably out of the question, right?[face_laugh]
  8. Darth Gangrenous Game Host

Game Host
    star 10
    So far it sounds like a plan to me. :D
  9. Jedi_Dajuan Admin: FanForce and Games

Administrator
    star 6
    Which theater would you recommend Amy?
  10. Draco19 Jedi Knight

star 1
    If anyone needs some help in locating a theater for a matinee I can help, we have about 3 theaters that all of us can access this time of year if I can be of help PM me.
  11. Dagobah_Diva Force Ghost

star 4
    I like the O'Fallon theater better, however, St. Clair has captains chairs. I'd say just go with the one that has the movie time we want and is close to a restaurant we want.
  12. jedi_runya Manager Emeritus

star 4
    That sounds good, and yes, Red Lobster is not on my list... :D
  13. Darth Gangrenous Game Host

Game Host
    star 10
    I'm in. :D
    Are you getting the tickets still Dajuan? If so I'll give you the money Saturday evening at Show Me's.
  14. Jedi_Dajuan Admin: FanForce and Games

Administrator
    star 6
    I'll get tickets for who ever needs them. Pre-pay makes me happy too :D
  15. Darth Gangrenous Game Host

Game Host
    star 10
    Getting pre-paid makes anyone happy. :p
    Thank you Dajuan. :)
  16. jedi_runya Manager Emeritus

star 4
    Are we doing dinner first? Won't that put us into the regular time zone for the movie? Or did everyone decide not to do the matinee?
  17. Jedi_Dajuan Admin: FanForce and Games

Administrator
    star 6
    We hadn't decided either way, it depends on the movie schedules.
  18. Dagobah_Diva Force Ghost

star 4
    What time are matinees over? Is it 6:00?

I've got a play to go to at 2:00 that afternoon, but I should be back by 5:00.
  19. Draco19 Jedi Knight

star 1
    When we figure all this out some one PM me, so that I know what we are doing.
  20. Dagobah_Diva Force Ghost

star 4
    I did not know this, but according to the Wehrenberg site the St. Clair theater is cheaper. It's $6.00/adult for matinee and $7.00/adult evening show. O'Fallon is $6.50 for matinee and $8.25 evening. They don't have times up for the 17th, but for Saturday the 10th the times are at 1:00, 4:00, 7:00, and 10:00 (at both theaters). I'm assuming the times won't change for the 17th by much.

Would you guys want to do the 7ish show?
  21. Jedi_Dajuan Admin: FanForce and Games

Administrator
    star 6
    That's fine by me, I'm flexible and might have to work that day anyway. Up to everyone else though. Wow, that's a big price difference!
  22. jedi_runya Manager Emeritus

star 4
    It is fine by me too. I only asked because I thought I missed something important!! :D We can't wait to see it, especially since I found out Liam Neeson is the voice of Aslyn... :D
  23. Darth Gangrenous Game Host

Game Host
    star 10
    7ish is great for me. :) I can sleep late that way. :p
  24. Draco19 Jedi Knight

star 1
    I'm coool with what ever time we choose. I may goes see Narnia the first day show with teh family, but I'll go to a night showing if the group does.
  25. shcook1138 Jedi Knight

star 2
    I'll probably take my niece and nephew to the movie separately, but I'll join you guys for dinner afterward.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.