main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

St. Lou, MO December Meeting

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Jedi_Dajuan, Nov 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Burger_King

Burger_King Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 17, 2005
    ok here are the times on Saturday for the 10th, I think it should be about the same for the following week

St. Clair 10 Cine *
    Stadium Seating
    1:00 PM 4:00 PM 7:00 PM 10:00 PM

O'Fallon 15 Cine *
    Stadium Seating
    1:00 PM 4:00 PM 7:00 PM 10:00 PM

Randy

2. Dagobah_Diva

Dagobah_Diva Jedi Master star 4

Sep 24, 2002
    I think we're doing the 7:00 show at St. Clair. (Screw O'Fallon with their jacked up priceso_O) Saturday the 17th... I'll list more restaurants later...here are just a few that are in the immediate area: Joe's Crab Shack, Red Lobster, Carlos O'Kelly's, Houlihan's, Olive Garden, Lottawotta Creek.

3. jedi_runya

jedi_runya Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 4, 2005
    Is St. Claire on the same exit as for your house Amy?

4. Jedi_Dajuan

Jedi_Dajuan Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 30, 2002
    Alrighty, dinner before or after?

5. Dagobah_Diva

Sep 24, 2002
    St. Clair is the same exit as my house (rt. 159) and you can see the theater on the left side of the interstate just before you exit.

Dinner beforehand sound alright? If we wait until afterwards, we may not be eating until close to 10:00. We could go for cocktails after the movie!;)

6. Jedi_Dajuan

Dec 30, 2002
    Sounds good to me, I'll edit the header accordingly. Now the big question remains as where do we want to eat. Any preferences anyone?

7. Darth Gangrenous

Darth Gangrenous Chosen One star 10

Jun 1, 2005
    As long as it's food, it doesn't matter to me as long as it isn't a really expensive place. (like no $50 being the cheapest entree' places) ;)

8. yodaismygod

yodaismygod Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 25, 2002
    As I don't know anything even in the area, I'll vote for anything not oriental in origin.

9. Dagobah_Diva

Sep 24, 2002
    There's also Steak n' Shake, Arby's, Chili's, Lone Star Steakhouse,...just about anything is located somewhere over here not too far away.

10. Draco19

Draco19 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 12, 2005
    Don't forget about J Bucks, they may be a little pircey, but their food is good. Also there is smokey bones bbq, lone star too. I may be missing some others near the 10, but I'll go find out tomorrow and post a current list of the places to eat near the St. Clair 10 Cine. Later FF.

11. Jango11

Jango11 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 14, 2004
    Hey, I'm finally off on a day of the meeting:) I live in Wentzville, so I will have to do a mapquest to St Clair theater.

12. Jedi_Dajuan

Dec 30, 2002
    J Bucks is a little out of our collective price range I think.

Cool if you can come Jango!

13. -E-

-E- Jedi Master star 3

Sep 1, 2003
    I think I can come for the dinner portion of the meeting; I'd have seen the film by then, and have tentative plans for later in the evening already.
    Maybe.
    I could change my mind and go in for the movie too; I'd get notice out there quick if it looks like I can go.
    As for my "Well, duh" suggestion for food, let's grab a place with a variety of choices (opposed to, say, a 'burger joint'). Or just Lottawotta Creek, 'cause it's fun to say while planning. :p

14. Draco19

Sep 12, 2005
    I am sure that I'll be able to come to both parts, Dajuan PM me about where we plan on eating once that's decided and I' m sure that I will be able to go.

15. Draco19

Sep 12, 2005
    In case any one doesn't already know the address to the St. Clair 10, it's located at 50 Ludwing Dr Fairview Heights IL 62208. anyone needing any thing additional PM me I live in the area and know it quite well.

16. Dagobah_Diva

Sep 24, 2002
    Where do you live at Draco?

17. jedi_runya

Jan 4, 2005
    I don't know most of those restaurants, but I am game for something that would offer a variety of items and prices. I have to feed myself and both girls so cheaper the better. :D

Also I thought I would offer to give rides to anyone from this side of town, if needed. I can load up to 7 people in our van...

18. Dagobah_Diva

Sep 24, 2002
    Um...fairly cheap and a variety...hmmmm....Red Lobster is the only thing I can think of. LOL!

Seriously though, Steak n' Shake, TGI Friday's, Joe's Crabshack, St. Louis Bread Company, we could eat at McDonald's and it'd be okay with me.

19. jedi_runya

Jan 4, 2005
    Fridays or Chili's gets my vote!! Anyone else? :D

20. Jedi_Dajuan

Dec 30, 2002
    FRIDAY'S!! Not too expensive and good variety of food for the picky eaters (like me).

21. -E-

-E- Jedi Master star 3

Sep 1, 2003
    Not that it matters to anyone, but I'm a bit Chillied out [face_pig]
    I've never actually been to a Crabshack (*gasp*, I know); I'm kinda curious....
    Friday's would be ok, too. Haven't been there in a loooong time. :)

22. jedi_runya

Jan 4, 2005
    If I may, there really isn't anything on the Crab Shack's menu that my picky kids will eat, beside being on the pricey side... I am all for Friday's. I agree Dajuan, there is enough on their menu for us picky eaters... :D

23. Jedi_Dajuan

Dec 30, 2002
    Yeah, Joe's is quite a bit, a little less than Red Lobster but not by much.

24. Dagobah_Diva

Sep 24, 2002
    So Friday's at around 5:00 sound okay?

It's also in the same area as the theater. Just go left off the exit and it'll be on your right in the same building as the Funny Bone.

And, E, there's no rule about only seeing a movie once. Just bring your "other plans" with you.:)

25. Jedi_Dajuan

Dec 30, 2002
    I shall update the header, Christina can you make us the thing for the main page?

12/17 Meeting
    5pm Friday's
    7pm Movie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.