main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

December meeting

Discussion in 'Archive: Daytona Beach, FL' started by darth_terak, Nov 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darth_terak

darth_terak Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 5, 2005
    Aight since Nov. is about over I think now would be a good tyme to start planning for Dec. meeting
    soooo any ideas (besides geeting together to watch the movies)like work on costumes or new lightsabers

2. darthdemios

darthdemios Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 11, 2005
    is building you lightsaber all u ever think about, terak

3. Sith_Patterson

Sith_Patterson Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 15, 2005
    ooo me ooo my
    this is very said i do hope everyone can make it to this meeting this will be my last meeting for 5 months. you might ask you self why? (ask your self why)
    this is due to the me shipping out to FT. lenerd wood missour.
    for those of you who do not know i am going to basic on dec. 29
    i will not me back for 5 months this is due to the job i have picked i will be an MP
    i will miss you all
    so plz lets make this meeting one i can remeber while i am at basic and AIT.
    that is all
    sith patterson out

4. darth_terak

Jun 5, 2005
    PARTY AT TJ'S HOUSE (just kidding) we'll miss u cuz (that was nice whut u said bout the bunnies) see his signature

5. Amiry

Amiry Jedi Master star 2

Feb 29, 2004
    Yes, please, let's make this meeting work. :mad:

I have tried and tried to get everything organized. This last meeting especially. And then no one contacted me about directions and I ended up watching the movie by myself. I know a few people were out of town, but no one else showed up either.

I'm going to be out of town 12/03-12/05 (going to two concerts in south FL). I'm also going to be moving soon (just down the street). Anywho, if we stick to the third Saturday rule, that puts our next meeting on the 17th. Do we want to get together maybe the week before (the 10th or earlier) and do a Secret Santa type thing? Let me know, people!

6. darthdemios

Mar 11, 2005
    i like the secret santa idea

7. Sith_Patterson

Jan 15, 2005
    ok we need to work on this like today
    so we need a Place_____________.
    we need a time ___:___
    and then we need gifts what we did the in past was every one brings one gift we stick it in the center and then we draw numbers.

8. plokoonkenobi77

plokoonkenobi77 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 12, 2005
    a chinese gift exchange!!!!!!!!

9. darth_terak

Jun 5, 2005
    secret santa is fine with me but how r we gonna draw the people we buy for

10. Amiry

Amiry Jedi Master star 2

Feb 29, 2004
    What I was saying was we'd draw the people we buy for a week before our actual meeting which is scheduled for the 17th because that's the third Saturday of the month. I work the 10th (closing), but we could do it where I work. Everyone show up, write your name on a slip of paper and we'll all draw a name, you know the deal

11. darthdemios

Mar 11, 2005
    gotcha but what those of us who dont kno where you work at?

12. Amiry

Amiry Jedi Master star 2

Feb 29, 2004
    Books-A-Million, off Nova and International, next to Steak-n-Shake. I work 4-close on Saturday this week because I had all last weekend off for concerts in South Florida.

I am hoping everyone shows upa nd we can do this Secret Santa thing. Next weekend I have a Christmas party Saturday evening and Sunday evening, so I was thikning we could do our gift exchange Saturday afternoon sometime.

13. Amiry

Amiry Jedi Master star 2

Feb 29, 2004
    *crickets*

Look, guys. There is only so much I can do here. The rest is up to you. No one showed up Saturday to draw names, so I guess that idea is out.

I have to work the 17th unfortunately. I told them I'd had plans, but they would not change the schedule, so perhaps Monday the 19th we should get together (I have 2 Christmas parties one Saturday after work in the evening and one Sunday) or I'd say sooner.

14. darthdemios

Mar 11, 2005
    sry amiry, something came up @ the last min. , but yea the 19th sounds good just what time and where

15. Amiry

Amiry Jedi Master star 2

Feb 29, 2004
    Sorry for my absence. I have been working a lot and when I haven't been working, I've been moving into a new house. We just got cable back today, so I've been disconnected from the world since Friday. Unfortunately, my work schedule is insane because of the holiday and I have to work Monday the 19th, 4pm-12am. >_< I'd welcome company, if you all want to have the meeting where I work (Books-A-Million, off ISB and Nova, next to Steak'n'Shake). Just let me know.

16. Sith_Patterson

Jan 15, 2005
    hey lets try to do something this 23 i leave soon so i would like to get people together maybe even the 26 would be good i leave the 27th so lets get someing done plz

17. darthdemios

Mar 11, 2005
    the 23rd sounds good, but cuz i thought u left on the 29th

18. Amiry

Amiry Jedi Master star 2

Feb 29, 2004
    I have to work all week after Christmas Day. These holiday hours are driving me insane. Moving around this time of year is also not fun. I'd love to do something, but you all have GOT to show up; I can only direct you because you all are what make this group what it is.

Here's my schedule for the week:

12/25: off
    12/26: 8a-4p
    12/27: 12p-6p
    12/28: 5p-11p
    12/29: 8a-5p
    12/30: 12p-7p
    12/31: off

Beyond this, I don't know yet.

19. Amiry

Amiry Jedi Master star 2

Feb 29, 2004