main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

December Movie Outings

Discussion in 'Archive: Idaho Falls, ID' started by RABIDJAWA, Dec 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RABIDJAWA

RABIDJAWA Jedi Youngling star 2

May 20, 2002
    It seems like it's been a while since we all got together to go see a movie together (since Team America, I think). I know this time of year is incredibly busy but I was wondering if anyone was interested in cathing a flick or two together. Here's the ones that look interesting to me:

Blade: Trinity: Looks cool, but it comes out on a Wednesday. (Dec. 8)

Ocean's 12: I really enjoyed the first one (with Clooney and Pitt, not the Rat Pack)

The Life Aquatic: Bill Murray as a Jaques Costeau-type character could be brilliant.

Any interest in any of these movies? Ant other possibilities for group viewing. To be honest, I'm not right sure what all is coming out. Input is appreciated.

2. Ariadnae1

Ariadnae1 Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 15, 2003
    a movie would be fun. can i just say i am very peeved that Closer isn't listed to play here yet. I wanted my last Jude Law movie of the year to be this one, not I heart Huckabees. Damn Edwards theater people.

3. nordicgal

nordicgal Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 12, 2002
    Alan and I would probably be willing to go see The Life Aquatic. When does it get here?

4. RABIDJAWA

May 20, 2002
    The Life Aquatic hits on Dec. 25 (I think). I'll find out for sure and keep you posted.

BTW, I don't know how I forgot about this, but FAT ALBERT!!!! comes out on Dec 25, also. I'm definitely going.

Erik and I hit Blade: Trinity last night. It was pretty good, lots of good butt-kicking and explosions. (Jessica Biel is fun to look at, too.)

5. Ariadnae1

Ariadnae1 Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 15, 2003
    I am sorry for bad mouthing Edwards. They finally have Closer, YIPEEE. If anyone wants to go see this, I am going to the 7:40 show on Saturday.

Also, does anyone want to see Spanglish???

6. RABIDJAWA

May 20, 2002
    Hey folks,

Just checked Fandango and The Life Aquatic is playing Christmas Day. Show times at 11:45, 2:35, 5:15, 7:35, and 10:00. I'll probably see it Christmas Day, because after about 11:30 there usually isn't much better to do. Anyone else game?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.