Tidewater, VA December Xmas Party

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by DOMNUSKYWALKER, Nov 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DOMNUSKYWALKER Force Ghost

star 2
    Does any one know the date of the Xmas party Rick had mentioned at the meeting and is it a costumed event? Also is there a gift exchange and is it a potluck?

May the force be with you!
    Chris aka Domnu Skywalker
  2. jediknight88 Force Ghost

star 6
    I will get you the date for the chirstmas party. I dont have it on me now since I am at work but I will post it tonight for you.

It is a costumed event and yes it is a pot luck.
  3. obi_dan_67 Jedi Knight

How about the Borders event? Any news on that?
  4. DOMNUSKYWALKER Force Ghost

star 2
    Ok will be waiting. We would like to go to the Borders thing too. If that is ok since we are new.

Thanks
    Chris/aka Domnu
  5. jediknight88 Force Ghost

star 6
    Christmas Party is going to be December 10th, at 2:30 at the Central Library. We are not doing costumes for the Christmas Party. Everyone is encouraged to bring an Entree, Desert, or Beverage.

Borders is going to be December 9th, time to be determined. It's going to be the Borders in the Patrick Henry Mall in Newport News. This is going to be a Costumed Event. HOpe to see everyone there.
  6. DOMNUSKYWALKER Force Ghost

star 2
    Thanks, I put them on the calander I hope to see everyone there at both the events too. Im very excited about the group. See you soon.

Chris aka/Domnu
  7. jackboot Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hi I am not exactly new to the area but I would like to come to the Boarders and Christmas party thing to meet you all. Which Central library Chesapeake or VA Beach?
  8. dickunscider Jedi Padawan

I haven't been to a group meeting before, but would deffinately be interested in trying to bring myself and the family out the the meetings this weekend.

9. jediknight88 Force Ghost

star 6
    We meet at the Virginia Beach Central Library.

Our Christmas Party is on the 10th and I encourage all to attend. It is a great time.

10. DOMNUSKYWALKER Force Ghost

star 2
    Alas fate has stepped in. I willl not be able to come to the opening. I sure it will be fantastic. I have to work on Friday until five p.m. I'm sure it will be over by then. Besides traffic will be awful to try to come across the tunnel. I hope everyone has a good time. We will be at the xmas party though.

May the force be with you!

Chris aka/Domnu
  11. DOMNUSKYWALKER Force Ghost

star 2
    It was wonderful seeing everyone today. I got to talk to alot of you I didnt get to the last time. Im really stoked about the group and am bringing alot of my other friends in. This was our daughters first time and she knew someone else. She brought him a little late his name was Brian and he is a makeup artist. Wonderful work!!!

When we got back home I told him a little of what I know about the group which is not alot but it seems like a lot of great people getting to gether for their life long love of Star Wars. What we have seen so far is awsome, and tonights get together was just really nice.

Thanks everyone for a wonder afternoon.

May the force be with you

Chris aka/Domnu
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.