December's Meeting

Discussion in 'St. Louis, MO' started by jedi_runya, Nov 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedi_runya Manager Emeritus

star 4
    In years past, we have meet for a social for the December meeting since it is such a busy time of year. Is that what we want to do this year? Or do we want to meet for a Christmas party? I offer my house if we do...

Weekends in December are:
    1/2
    8/9
    15/16
    22/23
    29/30

I still don't know our Christmas plans as we are in talks with our family. LOL
  2. Dagobah_Diva Force Ghost

star 4
    I vote for a social and I'd suggest the weekend of the 15th. Maybe everybody that's in school would be back by then. (And, psst.....Christian is 21 now.)

3. Imperial_Sniper Jedi Knight

star 1
    don't think i've got any plans for that weekend, (the 15th) and hopefully nothing pops up. ummmm, with a social, would we need to bring anything, dress up, or... something? i'm at a loss for words lol [face_laugh] a rare occurance.
  4. chiss_man Force Ghost

star 6
    He totally is. :cool:
  5. jedi_runya Manager Emeritus

star 4
    Wow, Christian you grew up on us... lol.

Socials just mean we usually meet at a restaurant or someplace central and just hang out.

I think right now the 15th is fine, of course I haven't heard a date for Steve's work party and probably won't till the night before. :p
  6. Imperial_Sniper Jedi Knight

star 1
    ooooo, i gotcha. =P~ i'm not always on the top of things sometimes. :) but anyway, i've got projects to finish, so i'm gonna vamoose. til next i post, cheers all!
  7. twilek69 Jedi Master

star 4
    Things are kind of up in the air for me in Dec. Jeremy's birthday is the 7th, Rowan's birthday is the 13th and I am doing the Rock and Roll Craft Show again, Dec. 8th and 9th. I am the organizer of the St. Louis Craft Mafia's Holiday Craft Shakedown too and I think it is being held on the 15th or 16th. Ugh! I will need to attend a social though! LOL!
  8. jedi_runya Manager Emeritus

star 4
    Ok so we agree on the 15th? Where and when? :D
  9. Dagobah_Diva Force Ghost

star 4
    8:00 * Laclede's Landing * Start at Show Me's and move to The Feisty Bulldog.

LOL! I'm only suggesting the obvious. I like sticking with tradition.;)And, it's closer to my house. Big plus.
  10. jedi_runya Manager Emeritus

star 4
    I was thinking of either Show*Me's or Fridays downtown, since that would be central for everyone. :D

How about 7pm instead?

And anyone want to actually go Christmas shopping? I have a few things left to get... :D
  11. Dagobah_Diva Force Ghost

star 4
    I actually like the food at Friday's better.

I'll most likely be late. That day is "Holly Day" (a Junior Achievement thingy). It's gotten to be a tradition that all the women in my family do every year. Except this year, it sounds like we may be skipping it and just going to a play and then out to dinner. (I'll scream if I have to see A Christmas Carol again. Nutcracker would be good though.)

So, I'll get there as soon as I can after dinner. And, no date either... :(I can't ask him to come up here while I spend several hours with my family. (Men aren't allowed.) I guess Christian will have to be my date. LOL!
  12. chiss_man Force Ghost

star 6
    \

How come the prospect of dating me is always followed up with a "LOL"?
  13. jedi_runya Manager Emeritus

star 4
    Not sure Christian. LOL

If 8 works better that is fine... :D
  14. Darth Gangrenous Game Host

Game Host
    star 10
    I hope to make it and I agree with Amy about Fridays but it's because of the parking.

Show-Me's = having to pay for parking
  15. Dagobah_Diva Force Ghost

star 4
    Does that happen to you often then?[face_laugh]I only did it because as you always love to point out to everyone...I am literally old enough to be your mother. And now you're old enough to buy me a drink, son.;)
  16. chiss_man Force Ghost

star 6
    The sad thing is half the time I'm the more mature one. :p

Also my original post was supposed to have a sad face after it, since that made me sad. :(
  17. jedi_runya Manager Emeritus

star 4
    Good point Frank! That and I always get lost down there... LOL.

So, 7 or 8? So I can put it in the marquee, just in case anyone else wants to join us... :D
  18. Imperial_Sniper Jedi Knight

star 1
    ummm, due to the finnicky weather, i may or may not be able to make it... lots of limbs down, :_| the ice is hurting my forest something fierce... plus the road gets really potholed because of all the new traffic and ice. but, hope springs eternal, i'm keeping my eyes and ears open for chances at getting a ride. hopefully i'll make it, and get a chance to finally meet all of you in person, so i can put faces to such wonderful personalities.
  19. jedi_runya Manager Emeritus

star 4
    Oh and they are calling for snow on Saturday...of course it is outside the '3-day rule'. :p

I really hate this ice and really, more so the endless cloudy days. I need some sun!!! LOL
  20. Darth Gangrenous Game Host

Game Host
    star 10
    Either time should be okay with me, depending on the weather that is. :p
  21. Imperial_Sniper Jedi Knight

star 1
    anybody else feel like they're on Hoth? LOL

may have a ride, don't know yet for sure. Curse this narcolepsy of mine!!! lol
  22. Darth Gangrenous Game Host

Game Host
    star 10
    So what are we going to do if we get this 6-8 inches of snow like they're saying we'll get?
  23. jedi_runya Manager Emeritus

star 4
    Boy, It is not looking good... I don't know, what do you suggest CR? ;)

I am waiting to see if we really get the snow. We have been threatened and promised before and got nothing. LOL
  24. Darth Gangrenous Game Host

Game Host
    star 10
    That is true but I'd like to see it. :D

Ummm....well....uhh....we could stay safe. :p
  25. Dagobah_Diva Force Ghost

star 4
    The lot of ya are sissies!:p So are we meeting? (I'll still be late though.)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.