Beyond Decepticus Rex (Transformers/NJO) Author thanks and replies on 7/4/2008

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by RK_Striker_JK_5, Aug 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. correllian_ale Jedi Master

star 4
    Back for more!

?Lusa, these fools knew of the Miid-Roik warship in orbit. Their planetary defenses might have been able to destroy it?? His voice took on a mocking quality. ?But instead, they gave you to them in hopes of appeasing their would-be conquerors.?

Lusa gasped and glanced down at Zakarus. Shame was radiating off of him. Her brown eyes went back to Megatron and she scanned him through the Force. Ignoring the odd feeling of Megatron feeling the same as an organic being, she found no lies or dishonesty. ?No? it?s impossible. My own people wouldn?t sell me out!?

I liked that, especially the point about being able to detect Megatron in the Force. (at least that's how I'm reading it.)

And a Jedi pledging herself to the Decepticons?!?! :eek:

__

Chapter 3

I had forgotten about Teletraan One! :D Ah, the memories...

Now I can't wait to see how they react to their new forms.

__

Wow, now a showdown between Luke and Megatron. The thought alone gives me tingles. Two icons, in the room together...

Everything is progressing so smoothly Striker, I'll be back soon for some more! ;)

2. MsLanna Force Ghost

star 6
    With Thracken, Pwoe, Nom Anor and Viqi all double crossing each other, things are too complicated for me. 8-} I just hope they right ones end up dead in the end, which would be ... all?o_O

A proximity sensor on the largest tripped the fuse, causing all of them to explode. The nearest Vong were mercifully incinerated while the ones farther back were torn to shreds and tossed into the air, landing a dozen meters away with several wet plops.

Good riddance, I say.:D

So they didn't get to doublecross each other. Well, at least one's dead and the otehrs captured.

Turbolasers began raining onto the surface of Ylesia, burning the surface of the world where thousands of slaves died and the Hutts grew rich off their suffering. The jungles ignited in moments and the mountains were blasted apart. The very surface of the planet cracked, letting rivers of lava forth. Ken?la kept her laser-like eyes on the main viewscreen as it showed the destruction, her gaze never wavering.

:( No matter what, I just don't like whole planets destroyed and turnd into lifeless lumps.
  3. SilSolo Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    1. Did you like this fic?
    yes
    2. if you had little/no knowledge of Transformers, was I able to make sense of them?
    yes
    3. How was my action?
    very good
    4. How was my romance?
    can't be better
    5. how was my humor?
    awesome
    6. How was my drama?
    great
    7. What is your opinion on droid rights in the GFFA?
    neutral
    8. What were your favorite scenes?
    anything with villains in it
    9. What were your least favorite scenes?
    don't have any
    10. What do you like about my writing?
    many aspects of it
    11. What could I improve?
    write more Seekers
    12. What would you ask Optimus Prime?
    When will you and the rest of your autobots please die?
    13. And finally, why did you read this?
    I like transformers and Star Wars and would like ot see another x-over
    14. If/when i post a sequel, do you want a PM for it?
    please
  4. RK_Striker_JK_5 Force Ghost

star 7
    I... might wanna respond to my readers. [face_blush] Thanks, all. :) [:D]

SSM12-Glad you like the ending. Yeah, the Beast Wars have erupted! *Roar* Too many favorite scenes? Aww, thanks. I'll try for more space battle detail. Glad I do the characters well, too.

Geith-Thanks. :)

Sil-A BW version will arrive soon. And here, the Maximals and Predacons were able to get their ships off Earth sometime mid-season two, before Tigatron and Airazor were kidnapped by the Vok. I'll try and include more seekers. And why do you want Optimus to die?

Lanna-Sorry I finished so quickly. [face_blush] Prowl will, but he won't like it. Glad you like the discussions on being alive. It's Rumble and Frenzy. They're bullies. Yeah, all four of them dead would be fine.

Mirima-Their first child's name was Connel, actually.

c_a-Thanks. :) Yeah, it was a great viggie. :D I'm acknowledging the NJO-and tearing it down. :p Originally he was gonna be a TIE, but I figured Blastech would be better for Megatron. Yeah, Ravage is awesome incarnate. And glad you like Lusa. Yeah, a bit of ominous music would be the right touch there. :p yeah, very odd for Lusa to feel Megatron like that. Very odd.

Zeb-It's cool, dude. [face_peace] Yeah, YJK 2.0 [face_laugh] Ideas writers would balk at? Aww, thanks.

Juliet-You love me. You really love me! :p Very nice Picard speech. Less angst? I'll try, lol.

Stooky-Thanks. And yeah, they're from a different reality. Primus is in all realities, after all. ;) I'll work more J/Z into the sequel. Good argument about droid rights, there. And yeah, gonna fix Jag too. Yes, Optimus can see your house from here. ;)

amidalachick-Glad you were able to make sense of it. :) Glad I did the 'merging' well, too.
  5. SilSolo Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Why let Op die? Because I good girls love cartoon villains but not the good guys
  6. Stookymalarkey Jedi Knight

star 1
    Yah, Megatron is an awesome villain, almost as awesome as Reboot's Megabyte. Hey, when are you going to start on the sequel?
  7. JediSmuggler Force Ghost

star 5
    When's the sequel coming?
  8. DaenaBenjen42 Force Ghost

star 5
    Am going to give review when caught up. :) (Sorry for falling behind, Striker.)

Edit: Am catching up, but here...

?I?ll be watching you closely, though. Any power grabs and,? she swiped her thumb across her throat.

The senator nodded, looking decidedly queasy. ?Sure, Leia. No power grabs.?

Hmmm... if he didn't fear her before, he would from that point on...

Dex's Diner... love that place... :)

Before he could respond, the businessman?s comlink chirped. ?Lando here. It?s your credit.?

?General Calrissian, please report to the High Command. We have a situation developing.?

They sure know how to interrupt lunch, don't they?

Han groaned. ?Now I remember why I hate this rank. Paperwork kriffin? stinks.?

*giggle* (Seeing as I have a job that's basically nothing but paperwork, I can now so relate.)

"Why are these people working with the Vong? Don?t they know they?re simply delaying the inevitable??

Something like that... or "The enemy of mine enemy is still my enemy, but it's a political thing and we hate the opposition, so why not help the other side that wants to kill everyone just on the off chance that they won't want to kill us too?" (Or what Dash said...)

Strangely, I feel like I should be setting off fireworks over Sal-Solo dying... oh. Everyone else already did? Good enough, then... :)

Loved the part about Bastila and Revan having a child of their own.

Tenel Ka flashed him a brilliant, dazzlingly-white smile before speaking. ?Yes, Jacen. I?ll marry you.?

Awwwwwww! Liked that. Liked the whole proposal.

Lyric and the Melodies protecting the oceans... very, very cool.

?I have? a cold??

The Bothan nodded, his fur rippling. ?Yes, sir. We?ve finally cracked Borsk Fey?lya?s notes and have learned he infected both you and Mon Mothma with debilitating illnesses. Due to Mon Mothma?s previous illness and age, it was unfortunately assumed to be natural causes. You, however, were infected with a simple rhinovirus. To humans, Bothans and a million other species, it?s little more than a nuisance.?

Ackbar?s mouth opened slightly. ?But to Mon Calamari, Quarren and other aquatic species, it could be deadly.? His webbed hands clenched as bewilderment, rage and astonishment played out in his heart. Finally, he uttered one word. ?Why? I was no threat to his political career. I had retired. And Mon Mothma?? He suddenly slammed his hand down on his desk, rattling Traest. ?May he burn in all the hells that ever existed! May the Sith use him for a toy until time itself stops!?

:eek: Why that dirty-rotten... skunk. Or... what Ackbar said.

Working my way through, loving it all... :)
  9. DaenaBenjen42 Force Ghost

star 5
    All right... NOW I'm caught up.

Leia silently knelt while Luke approached, his lightsaber igniting. ?For too long, your powers were ignored, your deeds written off. I apologize for that.? He brought the green plasma blade low, barely missing her shoulders. ?You were the soul of the Rebel Alliance, broke the spell Palpatine held over me, helped banish him to the Madness Beyond Death, guided the New Republic and helped defeat Exar Kun. Arise, Jedi Master Leia Organa Solo, and take your rightful place!?

Oh wow... I so agree with Han on that account... :)

Han?s head shot to the door. ?Jaina and Zekk? But he?s just a scruffy freighter pilot!?

Han, Han... some of the best guys are the scruffy ones! (or what Leia and Chewie said...)

Liked the part where Thundercracker was experiencing the after-effect of people dying... Luke's right. Well done.

?We are machines! We are better than the Yuuzhan Vong!?

Here, here!

He dropped the now-dead Vong to the ground. ?I hate doing that. I hate it.?

Revan stepped forward and patted him on the shoulder. ?It?s war, Luke. You?re supposed to hate it.?

Very, very true.

Took me a minute... then I remembered who Anja was. Loved her characterization. Well done.

Oh, hey! They used Echo base again! (If it's there, why not?) Liked that.

Bastila and Revan are... oh wow. (Shame them? Not hardly.)

?? And so the droid says ?Yeah, but it cost me an arm and a leg!??

Jacen's telling jokes! Loved this. Really, really loved it.

The wedding: awwwwwwwwww... *sniff* Well done, Striker. Very well done.

?It?s based on the old Mandalorian armor from my day, beefed up with Cybertronian technology. Ask Wheeljack after we kick Unicron out of this reality how much fun I had building it.?

Woah. Now that's serious armor, there...

Jaina snorted in a most unladylike fashion. ?Don?t know, don?t care. Not taking any chances. Will you marry me, Zekk??

The older man?s eyes blinked twice before he fully registered Jaina?s question. ?Huh? Did you-oh, yeah!? A wide grin broke out on his face. ?Yes, Jaina. I?ll-?

Now that's a heck of a way to propose in reverse. Loved it. (And Eyrl interrupted them! Shame on her!)

They is gonna have a baby! (Tenel Ka's right... Han's reaction, I mean.)

A Wookiee chief of state... I love it!

The squat astromech blatted and his domed head whirled around. [Wouldn?t you know more than me, Miss ?lifelong semi-mystical connection??] He extended his third leg and wheeled off to the back of Mara and Luke?s room on Yavin IV, plugging into a recharge socket in the wall. [One thing to say for the Constructicons, they thought of everything!]

Artoo talks! (Well done. Very, very well done. :) )

And... [face_dancing] Babies! Yay for babies!

Pelleon... *lights candles in rememberance*

1. Did you like this fic?

Loved it. :)

2. if you had little/no knowledge of Transformers, was I able to make sense of them?

Actually, I'd forgotten a lot, so yes.

3. How was my action?

Well done.

4. How was my romance?

Very good.

5. how was my humor?

Loved it.

6. How was my drama?

Again... very, very good.

7. What is your opinion on droid rights in the GFFA?

They need actually have some.

8. What were your favorite scenes?

There are far too many. (Although... You can kind of get an idea from my spotlight reviewing...) But... loved the epilogue with Bastila giving birth.

9. What were your least favorite scenes?

I had a least favorite? No such thing. :)

10. What do you like about my writing?

Not answering this one, as the answer would be five paragraphs long and require a dissertation. (Humor, drama... all the good stuff.)

11. What could I improve?

You already did. The dialogue is much easier to read now.

12. What would you ask Optimus Prime?

Um... can't think of anything right now...

13. And finally, why did you read this
  10. RK_Striker_JK_5 Force Ghost

star 7
    Sil-Ah, aha. I prefer the good guys, myself. ;)

Stooky-It's percolating in my head, actually.

JediSmuggler-Sometime this year, I think I've got other fics to get done, though.

Daena-lol, thanks for catching up. I like babies, too.

This fic made it to the voting round for Best Crossover for the Fic Awards. To those who nominated it, thank you! [:D]
  11. MsLanna Force Ghost

star 6
    Revan?s jaw dropped and his scarlet eyes widened to the size of sensor antennae. He stumbled a bit, forcing Bastila to grab his arm. ?How??

Bastila arched an eyebrow at him. ?When a man and a woman love each other very much-?

[face_laugh] Good one Bastila. And one more proof that you're not just a hologram, too much humour.;)

?For booting up code, Sideswipe! Do you think I want to go back to Cybertron??

100% wonderful. [face_love]
    And I wonder what Cyberton will be like by now.[face_worried]

Bludgeon?s shoulders seemed to slump. ?Finally,? he muttered.

Megatron?s optics flashed. ?What was that, Bludgeon? Did I hear something from you, Pretender??

Aw! Give the 'bot a hug.[:D]
    Six million years of war are not fun. But loads of time for the unverser to reboot and offer new merchandise...;)

Shockwave and Bludgeon exchanged a glance as the transmission was terminated. ?I was hoping never to see him again,? Bludgeon said.

?Optimus Prime??

?Megatron, actually,? the warrior said.

I officially like Bludgeon now. he's a sensible and a sad one. Irresistible combination.[face_love]

Megatron smirked. ?I would never think to challenge all four of you at once, Bastila.? His optics lit upon the five approaching Autobots. ?And my teachings are simply survival of the fittest. Naturally, the Decepticons are superior. We shall prevail.?

With that attitude, he's going to get himslef killed. I just hope, he's not taking too many with him.[face_plain]

His tirade stopped as Luke held out his hand and levitated both of them off the ground, holding them in place.

?Finished??

The Seeker nodded, and both were lowered to the ground. Hot Rod backed up as Luke turned back to him and tugged on the cuff of his gloved right hand. ?I am Jedi Master Luke Skywalker.?

Lue's just great. Teachings are all very well, but sometimes you just need the power to enforce them. Go, Luke!:D
    And I love how he stabns his ground against Megatron. Somebody with artistic abilities shourld draw that!:D David and Goliath...[face_love]
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.