main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Deception and Deceit Episode II: A/P, OC AU Chapter 11 Updated September 27

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by darksideyesplease, May 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jmsbndgrl

jmsbndgrl Jedi Master star 4

Dec 31, 2004
    You tell him Obi-Wan! Hope Anakin goes light side, I can see it, but he's trapped in darkness by his love of Padme.

2. anakinlover1

anakinlover1 Jedi Youngling

Jun 7, 2005
    That was a Wonderful Begining...... Kaldo better watch out for Anakin... HeHe

3. darksideyesplease

darksideyesplease Jedi Master star 4

Feb 12, 2005
    well there will be a certain even that will dictate to what Vader/Anakin decides to do about his destiny.

and anakinlover there is plenty more to read =)

4. Lieutenant_Jaina

Lieutenant_Jaina Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 26, 2003
    Drop some sense into him Obi wan! :p (whoa.. did *I* actually said that?! :eek: )
    Lalalala, lovin' the mush [face_love]

5. Juliet316

Juliet316 39x Hangman Winner star 10 VIP - Game Winner

Apr 27, 2005
    Padme's manipulation of Anakin continues. Poor Ewok! :_|

So Zanthos thinks he loves Padme. Hm..........

Nice convo between Ani/Vader and Obi - Wan.

More manipulation by Padme by 'admitting' that the power has gotten to her. That "Don't be stupid" at the end is telling.

More?

6. RangerPrincess

RangerPrincess Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 23, 2002

Great post. Can't wait for more.

--RP

7. darksideyesplease

Feb 12, 2005
    Okay, I need some people's help.

blah blah blah, i know some people are going to drop there jaws at this.... then again maybe not....

but i have been writing a new fic.... SUPRISE....

anyway... what i need help is.. do i hold off on this fic, until after I've finished up one of my other 3 stories that are constantly updated on the forum....

or would you like me to start posting now... i admit not much is done, but i'm kinda excited over the possibilites with this fic. I think it will have Adventure, Action, Creepy Morbid Mummy stuff.... and of course A/P... in some version atleast.

I'll give ya'll a few details so you can help me decide what to do.

Characters: Suited Vader, Emperor, Padme*
    Timeframe: 5 years Post ROTS. ROTS occurs fully in movie. Then 5 years AU.

Working Title: The Resurrection

8. Lieutenant_Jaina

Jun 26, 2003
    but i have been writing a new fic.... SUPRISE....
    :eek:

Dropping my two cents in:
    I'm not really sure about what help this might be off, but let's put it this way. As a writer you should try to set things in a table. How many stories am I posting at a time? Can I actually deal with them all and update in a frequent basis (or schedule)? Now, seeing it as you're by far one of the most 'updating' author's I've followed (in this board at least), I think you have a pretty good organization when it comes to posting schedule and that you could certainly deal in with another story, but I'm not sure about what's happening behind the scenes when it comes to stressing out lol. Anyways, I would say that you should really analyze that situation first but in my opinion I think you could and should start another story.

Because you rock and I want to read it. :p
    With that said, I'll stop blabbing and proceed to review new stories :eek:

9. darksideyesplease

Feb 12, 2005
    well i think i will finish The Dating Game first. there isn't that many chapters left to it anyway. plus i'll get maybe 7 or 8 chapters written of the new story, before i make my first post, that will make things easier.

10. Lieutenant_Jaina

Jun 26, 2003
    that's THE option ;)

11. darksideyesplease

Feb 12, 2005
    Chapter 8
    The Abduction

Several droid ships suddenly came out of hyperspace above Coruscant. It was immediately picked up on radar by several Imperial officers in control centers around the large city world.

Padme received an emergency message in her office and immediately hit the holo transmitter.

?What is it, Admiral Stinson?? She questioned, as she feared the worst.

?Milady, it seems we have come under attack by several droid ships. It looks to be the remains of the Trade Federation.? Stinson informed her.

?Contact Lord Vader immediately.? She commanded.

?It has already been done, he is already beginning to board his personal Tie Fighter.? He replied.

She nodded and shut off the hologram. She stood up and looked out into the sky, and could see several ships entering the atmosphere.

He?s coming!

~~

?I want you to stay behind and flank me.? Vader commanded two pilots that flew behind him.

Vader?s ship cruised into the upper atmosphere of the planet, trying to intercept any smaller ships. He could feel a twinge in the force. It ran down his spine like a cold chill. Zanthos was near, he could feel his presence. Vader immediately wanted to turn the ship around and go back to Padme, but he thought better of it.

They opened fire on several smaller vessels? trying to make it to the surface of the Capital world. Vader?s aim was dead on, along with his uncanny piloting skills. The droid pilots were no match for the power of the dark side.

Vader then saw a sleek vessel scoot past them, heading towards the old Senate offices. Vader turned his head, trying to identify the model of the craft.

?What kind of ship was that?? Vader asked.

?It doesn?t appear on any of our scopes, it must be cloaked.? One of his flanked pilots conferred.

?Cloaked?? Vader said as a lump arose in his throat. Vader immediately pulled up on his ship and made a spectacular move in the air.

?Don?t follow me, attack those ships!? He commanded, as he chased the sleek vessel.

I hope your all right Padme!

Padme stood in her office, still looking out the window, laser blasts filled the evening sky. She then saw a ship heading towards her. She realized it wasn?t going to stop. She ducked out of the way, as the ship crashed through the window. It slid across the floor, as Padme screamed in fear.

The ship knocked down the two Storm troopers standing guard. Padme was all alone, as the ship caught on fire. Soon the room was engulfed in flames, and she had no way out. There he was, standing in one piece. Zanthos!

The evil look on his face was enough to make a Wookiee cry for his mother. Padme tried to back away, but the flames surrounded her.

?Please, Jesse! Are you in there?? Padme tried to talk her way out of it. But a diplomatic solution was not in the cards for Zanthos.

Zanthos smelt the air. He could smell her fear. He could smell Vader?s fear for her. He stalked towards her and grabbed a hand full of her beautiful hair. He put it to his nose and took in another deep breath.

?Mmmm.. Padme.? His raspy voice uttered.

Padme was near tears, she didn?t know what to do, or what to say. ?Jesse?? Was all she could manage.

Zanthos? eyes shot back open and stared into hers. ?No!? His grip tightened on her hair, and he started to drag her away. As he turned around, there was Padme?s hero.

?Not so fast, Kaldo!? Vader teased him with the name.

Zanthos flung Padme across the room with the force, as she hit her head on her own desk, knocking her out.

?Ahh? Chosen One!? Zanthos said, as he cracked his neck effortlessly.

Vader grabbed his lightsaber and ignited it. Zanthos wasn?t in the mood for games. Two lightsabers levitated out of his utility belt and ignited as they flew at Vader. He deflected them away, and held his saber out undaunted.

Zanthos smiled a bit at his display and cocked his head. Zanthos then pulled out a blood red lightsaber saber, and the purple one he had obtained from Mace Windu.

?Can?t fight with just

12. astarael

astarael Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 8, 2005
    :eek: Zanthos has Padme!

Anakin better hurry up and get her back fast!

13. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
    Question is will Obi go for it?

And will this kidnapping be enough to bring back the good Padme?

More?

14. jmsbndgrl

jmsbndgrl Jedi Master star 4

Dec 31, 2004
    Well, Zanthos drags Padme off. Interestingly, she did use Anakin's name though, so hopefully this kidnapping attempt will bring out her good side.

Poor Anakin, he's slowly becoming more machine than man. Never fails...

Great chapter. I'm liking the Stinson character, but if he's suggesting that Obi-Wan help, that is not necessarily a good thing. Then Zanthos would have Padme, and the opportunity to kill Obi-Wan.

[face_praying] Hopefully, that won't happen. [face_praying]

15. lady_sapphire

lady_sapphire Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 12, 2005
    ohh, another interesting twist in this little story (sorry, it's not really little is it?)

but anyways, hopefully, this will be enough to make them realize that they're stupid! maybe now, they'll realize that they need to come back from the darkside!! aahhh!

16. Ladynaye

Ladynaye Jedi Padawan star 4

May 24, 2005
    Padme has lost her mind, but her Ani still loves her very much. I hope Anakin can get her back!

17. darksideyesplease

Feb 12, 2005
    astarael - just hope Padme likes two metal hands drifting over her body. muahaha

Juliet316 - question of the hour, moment...whatever. thanks for reading as usual.

jmsbndgrl - oh yea, we all know Stinson is da bomb! he's the real hero of this story, as we all know. I know a guy like him in real life, and he's just super cool and gets all the ladies. i must think him for everything i'm good at in life, he truly is a wonderful person. ;)

lady_sapphire - nope not really that little, atleast it doesn't feel little when i write it. and to come back from the darkside, that surely would make my ewoks dance a joyous dance.

Ladynaye - oh he can, but will he.... hmmm you can't trust me with my own stories, i'm willing to screw everything up just to shock you. heh

with all the lurker week and everything, I wanted to give a shout out to all of those people to follow this story and my other ones.

i know i'm going to miss names but i know jmsbndgrl, lady, astarael, starshine, just to name a few pretty much follow any a/p stuff i do, and i appreciate that.

juliet316 has encouraged me alot in IM's and on replies and i thank her for that.

and everyone out there, even if you've only replied one time, but are still enjoying my stories, I want to thank you. Lurkers are nice, but you guys are great! you are the ones who keep me updating almost every single day. so I applaud you all for sticking with me, as I know sometimes my stuff is twisted and a little freaky, but it's all in fun, and I know you guys know that better than anyone.

just wanted to say thanks, i can't say it enough. so just thanks and let the Ewoks reign supreme, and hopefully they will dance for you very soon in your own life.

18. Gina

Gina Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 3, 2003
    Uh-oh. Anakin had better do something, and quickly!

19. darksideyesplease

Feb 12, 2005
    Gina - Anakin is a bit slow sometimes... but i'm sure he'll think of something. weeeeeeeeeeeeeee

EWOKS RULE!

20. darksideyesplease

Feb 12, 2005
    UP! if i get three responses i might be obliged to post Chapter 9 today.

21. RangerPrincess

RangerPrincess Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 23, 2002

*G* It just got good. :D Excellent, next: chop off his legs while you're at it. ;)

--RP

22. Lieutenant_Jaina

Jun 26, 2003
    :eek: No!!!! He's got her, this sort of reminded me of king kong hahahaha. Nevermind, I'm crazy. I bet stinson is suggesting Vader to go for Obi first, oh yes baby!

I know a guy like him in real life, and he's just super cool and gets all the ladies.
    [face_laugh] Who could THAT be eh?

23. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
    Post now. Please?

24. darksideyesplease

Feb 12, 2005
    okay, you gave me three posts.... crap, now i gotta write... okay be back in an hour

25. darksideyesplease

Feb 12, 2005
    A bit shorter than what you use too, I know, but I think the quality in this post is worth the shortness

Chapter 9
    My Master

Obi Wan Kenobi was dragged out of his cell, hands behind his back, as two security officers led him up to a small ship which took him to the Executor. When they arrived, he stood on the main deck of Vader?s ship, handcuffed and the force taken away from him, by the collar around his neck.

He could see Vader looking out into the vastness of space, as he turned to his heel to face Kenobi.

?Trying to make a fashion statement are we?? Kenobi chimed up before a word could be said. His eyes motioned to the black glove that now fit tightly around Vader?s left hand, as well as his right.

?You might say I had an encounter with an old? friend.? The last word didn?t want to slip out of Vader?s mouth.

Obi Wan stood there, not moving. Vader circled around him, and unleashed Kenobi from his restrictive collar.

Obi Wan?s hands immediately found his neck, as he rubbed at the soreness of it.

?What are you doing?? He gasped, his hands still working over his now free neck.

?I?m freeing you?.? Vader then untied his hand restraints, and stood before Obi Wan. ?My Master.?

Vader kneeled on one knee in front of Obi Wan.

?Please, Master Kenobi. Help me! Help me get her back. I cannot do it alone.?

Obi Wan was in shock, as was everyone else looking on. Admiral Stinson stood in the back ground, his jaw nearly dropped to the floor.

?Help you? After I?ve been imprisoned? Lived in Exile?? Vader stopped him there.

?After I saved your skin, ten times already.? The former Dark Lord corrected him.

?How can I trust you? Darth Vader! How can I trust you to save my life, to put my life on the line for your wife, the Empress of a dictatorship, for a Sith, like you!? Obi Wan rambled.

?I am no longer Darth Vader.? He said, lowering his head, all the while still kneeling before his former Master.

?Then just who are you?? Obi Wan said, raising his eyebrow in disbelief.

Anakin stood up, and looked into Obi Wan?s eyes never blinking.

?I am a Jedi. I am your humble student. I am?. Anakin Skywalker.? Anakin huffed it out of his mouth; it wasn?t nearly as painful as he imagined it to be.

Obi Wan still didn?t know what to say. Either he could help his friend or they could duel right there, in his own back yard, he didn?t like his chances. Perhaps this was the way to save democracy.

~~

?I could run!? Padme informed him. Zanthos stalked over towards her. He had not even bothered to restrain her. He sat down on the sofa next to her, with a hard drink in his right hand. He held it out to her, and she caught a whiff of it and almost gagged.

?You don?t want a drink, my darling?? Zanthos? raspy voice almost hissed like a snake. He shook the glass in front of her face, and she closed her eyes trying to not think about the horrible smell.

He brushed her chocolate hair behind her ears, and his grey skinned hands, gently moved across her face.

?What do you want from me?? She said, still clasping her eye lids shut.

Zanthos shook his head feverishly, as he whispered into her ear.

?I don?t want something from you. I just want you. Milady.? He informed her.

She stood up to his surprise. She towered over him, as he stayed seated on the plush sofa.

?That is Jesse talking, not you. Look at you, you?re a mess.? She said as she folded her arms across her chest.

Zanthos looked over himself. He didn?t think he looked so bad. He crinkled his brow at her, and stood up. He grabbed her arm, and sent her back to a sitting position on the couch with one quick movement.

?Don?t you say that name! I am Zanthos, and soon you will know Zanthos just as well as you knew Kaldo?. And your husband.? He seemed to enjoy saying the last part of the sentence most of all.

?Hah, you think I?m going to sleep with you? Forget it. You can go ahead and kill me.? She turned her head, looking out the window, paying him no more mind.

The roo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.