main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Deception and Deceit Episode II: A/P, OC AU Chapter 11 Updated September 27

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by darksideyesplease, May 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darksideyesplease

darksideyesplease Jedi Master star 4

Feb 12, 2005
    Bumping this so Juliet316 can find it to update! YAY!

2. Juliet316

Juliet316 39x Hangman Winner star 10 VIP - Game Winner

Apr 27, 2005
    Well here's my first update. Here goes nothing *crosses fingers*.

Chapter 10

A Conversation

There was slience in the air. However two of the three of the men in the shuttle were used to such silences.

Anakin realized that Zanthos would be waiting for the Devastator. so he, Obi - Wan and Stinson with a repaired R2 - D2 decided to take the shuttle Theed to where Anakin felt that Zanthos may have had Padme. Besides he didn't think even the power of the Devastator would have been effective over the Dark power Zanthos had.

He just hoped he wasn't too late.

All three occupants were silent. Anakin used to not saying much and Obi - Wan having been accustumed to the silence in his exile. Stinson was the first to break it.

"My Lord, General Kenobi," Stinson said, addressing Obi - Wan by the title Anakin ordered restored to the Jedi Master following his recommitment to the Jedi," we should arrive on our destination in about an hour."

"Thank you, Admiral," Anakin said. Go check to see if the medical facilities are prepared in case the Empress is injured or if we suffer any injuries in getting her back. R2 go help him."

Twitters and beeps signaled R2's compliance. The droid was still slightly skittish around Anakin, as if it was afraid that he would throw him across the room again. Guilt clouded Anakin's features as R2 went to help the Admiral.

Anakin finally decided to acknowledge the look Obi - Wan had given when Stinson addressed him as 'My Lord'

"They have already seen their Empress kidnapped and me yeilding authority to another. I figured until we rescue Padme, allowing the men to continue addressing me as 'My Lord' would help in the sea of changes."

"And afterwards?" Obi - Wan asked. "what happens when we do rescue her?"

Anakin looked at everything but Obi - Wan then.

"Look, Anakin, I'm not trying to force you into a choice, but you've claimed to have recommitted to Jedi. That means following the code and a part of the Jedi's code has always been to democracy, to the Republic."

"Even when it's corrupt and allows for no leeway like love?" Anakin shot back.

Obi - Wan sighed. "Is that why you joined with Sidious?"

"Honestly? I barely remember now. All I remember by that time was that Kaldo was dead and Padme was in danger. Sidious offered us both protection and the power to shape the galaxy. I thought that was what I wanted at the time."

"And now?"

"Now?" Anakin sighed, "now I want to take Padme and go as far away from the Empire, Republic, whatever it'll be called afterwards. I could care less about what I've become as a result, but it has changed Padme. I hardly recognize her anymore. Sometimes it feels like I'm with a stranger, what little time she allows me to be with her. We talked about having a family and now it seems like she wants nothing to do with the idea. The last time we were together was the night before she was taken."

If I could turn back time, I would have turned him down because it destroyed my innocent angel."

"Anakin," Obi - Wan said, feeling strange saying the name after already having reconciled the man before him with the name Vader for the last year, 'you may have to reconcile yourself with the fact that Padme maybe beyond our reach. That while we maybe able to save her life, we might not be able to save her soul."

"But she knows nothing of the Force."

"It doesn't have to be the Darkside, that corrupts people," the Jedi Master explained, wishing he'd explained this to his former Padawan before; that it may have kept him alert to Palpatine's manipulations, "the power of the type that Palpatine weilded, that Padme now equally weilds, is as heady an aphordsiac for a non Force user as the Darkside is for a Jedi or other Force sensitives. That type of power can corrupt even the most gentle of beings and Padme has clearly been corrupted by it for over a year now."

"So it comes down to this: What will you do Anakin Skywalker if it is Padme that forces you to make a choice?"

"I don't know," A

3. darksideyesplease

darksideyesplease Jedi Master star 4

Feb 12, 2005
    I like how you explained Padme's curroption, I don't think I was ever able to do it justice, but I think it makes so much sense.

And my main man Zanthos is coming up! Super!

4. jmsbndgrl

jmsbndgrl Jedi Master star 4

Dec 31, 2004
    Very nice post. I agree with darksideyesplease. You did a great job at explaining Padme's corruption. It will be interesting to see what Anakin chooses.

5. astarael

astarael Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 8, 2005
    Oh goodie, your first update Juliet!

I like it. Hopefully Padme will come to her senses like Anakin did. Let's just hope that Anakin can kick Zanthos' butt and free her

Nice work

6. zvalarens

zvalarens Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 4, 2005
    all i can say is wow. i just found this story a couple of days ago and just finished the last post. what a great story line. evil padme who knew. you did a great job darkside and i am looking forward to more from juliet. great job!
    can you pm me when you update? thanks

7. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
    Update will be quite soon. Hope to not keep you waiting much longer.

8. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
    I really really apologize for this delay. Hopefully the next part won't be so long in coming.

Thanks to darksideyesplease for the approx. millenia of Zanthos.

Chapter 11

Destiny's Call

Zanthos was ready.

He was born ready.

For over three thousand years he had waited for this moment in time, and now it was at hand. His destiny was finally within his grasp. Soon he would have the lifeforces of the Chosen One and his Jedi Master in him and the prophecy that was set in motion with his birth would be completed.

From his birth three thousand years prior, one lifeforce and form after another sustained him and feed him. From his mother and the rest of his original family to the puny lifeform who's body he currently inhabited. One after another nurished him, kept him alive in one form or another until this time and place. Now he would have the ultimate lifeforce at his disposal. The force of one former Sith Lord Darth Vader, also known as Anakin Skywalker, the Jedi's vaulted Chosen One.

Once he had Skywalker's soul sustaining him he would be immortal!

Perhaps once he killed Skywalker and claimed his life's energies as his own he would leave this puny 'Jessie Kaldo' and inhabit Skywalker's body (Though it would be a pity now that he finally broken the soul and body he was currently in). Or better yet perhaps he would kill Kenobi first like he originally planned and take his body and kill Skywalker wearing it; afterall Kenobi had two perfectly good arms left for which to foster Sith Lightining upon Skywalker. The irony would be amusing to see the light go out of the Chosen One's eyes as he killed the Chosen One with the body of his former master.

Afterwords he would turn his attentions to Lady Vader. Afterall what fun would ruling a galaxy forever be without an Empress? Surely Skywalker had enough lifeforce to go around? He knew he'd picked the perfect planet to take the former Vader's wife. Mustafar was essentially a lava prison that was almost impossible to escape from. As her husband would find out in short order.

Zanthos' senses light up suddenly. Yes, the Chosen One and his Jedi lapdog were approaching. The time was nigh. Skywalker and Kenobi's ends were at hand. Calling forth his 'saber he left to meet his enemies.

To answer Destiny's Call.

Author's Note: If you want more about Zanthos, I would point you to darksideyesplease's Zanthos: Beginnings on the Before The Saga board. Word of caution, the story can be a little bit distrubing.:cool:

9. jmsbndgrl

jmsbndgrl Jedi Master star 4

Dec 31, 2004
    Wow! Zanthos, and Mustafar. That doesn't sound good.

Anakin and Obi-Wan better watch out!

Good Update, waiting to see what happens next. :)

10. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
    Hopefully you'll know soon. Thanks for reading. :)

11. ani-eyes

ani-eyes Jedi Knight star 3

Jan 18, 2006
    Wow i love this fic:D!! And kinda hate padme :mad: and kaldo!! It annoys me Vader didnt stand up 2 his powerless wife!! Plus with them on Mustafar things arent gonna go well! I hope Vader doesnt get crippled!!

If you have a PM list I would love to be added??? This fic is gr8!! More soon...[face_praying]

12. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
    Good you're supposed to hate Padme and Kaldo/Zanthos. Will things go well on Mustafar? hm............[face_thinking]. Guess I'll just have to write more for you to find out.

Hopefully I'll have more soon.

Thank you for reading!

13. MoeTharen

MoeTharen Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 10, 2005
    Ok, I'm pretty late, lol. But I certainly will make up for it....

"Oh yes, you mean Senator Amidala.? Palpatine corrected him, informing him of the woman?s name. He smiled at the thought of her.

?She?s absolutely gorgeous. I?m sorry, she just took my breathe away for a moment. I?m not usually like this.? Kaldo informed the Chancellor.

Well this is new. In most fanfiction it's always Anakin taking off with an OC. This is a rather refreshing change.

?It?s okay.? Padme simply said, as she turned the other direction looking at the tall Senate building.

NO IT'S NOT! :eek:

He felt like he was in control, and she did not resist. Padme?s lips were once again met with his, and this time the kiss was even more raw and passionate than the first. Padme embraced him this time, holding him close, running her hands through his hair, as the kiss continued to grow heavier. Their lips parted and their tongues darted back and forth.

Wa-uh-oh! That can't be good...

?I see those flowers in your hand. Must be a special present for Chancellor Palpatine?? Obi Wan continued his brigade of wise cracks.

[face_laugh]

?Oh, Miss Padme.? 3PO began. ?If I may say so, your hair is a mess.?

LOL!!!

?Padme, I love you. Please tell me if you feel anything for me.? Jesse said, almost crying. Was it real emotion or had he had that much to drink? ?I don?t usually go out and drink and do these sorts of things, but I couldn?t get you out of my mind, then you just walk by, and I see you, this is too much for me, I crave you Padme, I need you. You are in my very soul.?

There's that line again. Watch out Padme!

?I know it is surprising to you two, but it must be kept a secret, as he is a Jedi, and it is against his Order?s beliefs. That is why I wish to avoid Senator Kaldo. He desires me. I?ve told him I am spoken for, but he won?t listen. He keeps persisting.? Padme explained.

?But, he did spend that night with you, didn?t he??

Padme wanted to cry, she didn?t want to remember it. Her Anakin was back now, she didn?t need this. She should be happy.

Poor Padme! :_|

?I have something to tell you Anakin.? Padme admitted. She could almost feel the guilt coming up to her throat.

You bet you do. [face_plain]

?Kaldo!? Anakin roared. He could feel the hate grow inside him. He was about to lose control.

No, Anakin. It was Mace. Here's your sign! [face_laugh]

She looked sad. He could see the guilt still in her face. He grabbed her, and hugged her tightly.

?Padme, I?m so sorry for laying my hands on you, can you ever forgive me??

?I already have Anakin, I just hope you forgive me, and we can move past this. We belong together.? She exclaimed.

Aw! [face_love]

Anakin didn?t respond. He just seethed in his seat. The thoughts of Kaldo and Padme ran through his mind. It was driving him mad. He put his hands over his face, and leaned down.

?So, Senator what can I do for you today?? Palpatine began, then he stood up quickly shooting Kaldo with Sith Lightening.

Anakin jumped up activating his lightsaber, he looked at Palpatine who continued to electrocute the young Senator. Anakin shut the saber off, and watched, he wanted to smile, but he was also in utter shock as he realized that Palpatine was the Sith Lord the Jedi had been looking for.

Palpatine finally stopped and looked over at Anakin.

?He made your wife betray you Anakin.?

Anakin couldn?t believe what was happening right in front of his face.

?Kill him Anakin.? Palpatine uttered.

:eek:

Anakin awoke in a cold sweat. He looked over at a sleeping Padme.

?It was just a dream, just a dream.? Anakin told himself.

WHEW! You sure had me going!

?Anakin, stop right there! The role of a woman is to support the man, in whatever way needed. If he is a Politician, then she does what she can in that arena to help him. If they are a warrior, or a Jedi, even, a wife should be there for her

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.