main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

"Deception of Serenity" *Q/O***FINAL POST* 9/12 Sequel to "Master May I"

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by ewen, Aug 19, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl

Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 16, 2001
    Sorry but i'm tired of turmoil, it wears me down and i have a feeling the next couple of post are REALLY going to upset me 8-}

2. ewen

ewen Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 2001
    This is for Jedi_Girl.

I get little cranky when writing the turmoil.

But it really is necessary to explain how we get rid of Sidious at least until the Phantom Menace and Obi-Wan is grown.

The next two posts does have alot of angst for Obi-Wan, but just think how "delicious" the third could be if things turn out O.K.

Just as a great many things in life, pleasures are sweeter with a greater build up. I mean you do have to have angst to get to mush.

SORRY if I am bringing you down. That was not my purpose in writing this story.

AS always:

PEACE ewen

3. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl

Jul 16, 2001
    OKOKOK AS LONG AS THE ENDING IS GOOD AND OBIWAN AND QUIGON STAY MASTER AND APPRENTICE THEN I'LL BE HAPPY SO ON WITH THE TURMOIL, THEN ON TO MUSH MUSH MUSH!!!!!!!!!

CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT COUPLE OF POST MOSTLY THE 3RD ONE WHEN EVERY THING STARTS GETTING ALL MUSHY AND OBIWANS FATHER IS OUT OF THE PICTURE FINALLY!!!

JENNY 8-}

4. jedi7

jedi7 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2002
    Sidious is so sarcastically evil, I think I just might miss him..... NOT!!!! 7
    :D :D :D

5. ewen

ewen Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 2001
    There was a little room off from the larger meeting room where the meeting between Masters and the dark lord took place. That little room was being readied by two Jedi healers. It would be turned into a preverbal med ward.

Heart monitors, I.V.?s and the necessary fluid for them, and two hospital beds were placed in the small room.

Everything was ready. Now all they needed was the master and his apprentice.

Mace had already launched an attack on Plo Koon for his disinterest and lack of concern for the welfare of Jinn or Kenobi.

His former padawan, Adia Gallia had to step between them fearing that an actual fight might ensue.

Sidious was getting a kick out of the fact that finally the Jedi were showing their emotions. Yes they were capable of gut wrenching tremulous feelings that all beings normally are capable of, himself included.

They are in fact only flesh, blood, and bone; mere ?human? after all. In truth the Jedi were not the stoic ?GODS? they would have outsiders believe, thought the high master of the dark side.

Qui-Gon was led in first. He removed his robe and outer tunic. One of the healers had him lay down on the medical gurney there.

Jinn continually watched the door for his apprentice to enter. He only hoped that Obi-Wan could conceal his fear of what was about to happen. The boy knew of the plan to not only break the bond, but also to hand him over to the Dark lord, his ?Dad?.

Finally Obi-Wan Kenobi was led into the makeshift med room by two red guards. One started to push the boy forward when he hesitated with fear, briefly at the door.

Surprisingly when Sidious saw the guard being rough with his son he quickly reprimanded him. He pulled the guard up to where they were almost nose-to-nose to each other.

?Have you forgotten who the boy is? He is my son, heir to the dark side itself. Unless I tell you to exert force on him then is not to be done. Is that understood??

?Yes m?lord. Sorry. I did not realize the boy still meant so much to you.?

?Whether he does or doesn?t is no concern of yours. You do as I tell you.?

?Yes m?lord.?

Obi-Wan gave a quick sideways glance to his master and quickly dropped his eyes to the floor. He did not want to bring any suspicion to him by his father.

Master Healer Pidune, a bluish skincolored humanoid of Datek origen walked up to where Obi-Wan stood.

He gently laid his long bony almost luminous fingers on the boy?s shoulders.

?You need to remove you outer tunic and hop on this gurney for me. Can you do that??

His voice was very soft and gentle. It was if he wished to soothe the boy?s apprehension of the situation he was in. But it not seem to do anything for the Obi-Wan?s frazzled nerves. His fears had spiked to almost unbearable proportions.

?Why??

Obi knew he was not to know why he was there so he thought he should question them about his situation.

?Master healer immediately looked to Master Yoda for an answer for the child. He knew he was to say nothing about what was going on. That would be the responsibility of the council masters. Rightly so, he thought because he had no wish to be doing what he was about to do.

Yoda walked over to the little padawan.

?Obi-Wan Kenobi a Jedi you are to be no longer. You are dismissed from the order. Go back to your father you will. No home have you here any longer.?

There Master Yoda had done it. His ears twitched and his eyes darted back and forth.

If a being of Master Yoda?s species could sweat then he was surely doing it now. The message he delivered to the small padawan had broken his heart. Never in his over 800 years as a Jedi had he deceived or brought so much hurt to anyone so unworthy of it as Obi-Wan was.

He quickly turned and walked away, not glancing at anyone else in the room. He shook his head and hung it in quiet reflection of the dreaded delivery of his news to the child.

?I am to be a Jedi no longer. How can that be? I was promised I would be trained to be a knight one day.?

Kenobi knew very

6. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl

Jul 16, 2001
    Oh i think i know what your going to do and i think i know how your going to get obiwan's father off of his back once and for all!!!!!

7. Wild_Huntress

Wild_Huntress Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 15, 2002
    OH!!! Ewen this is amazing! P- yup you guessed it famous last words- POOR OBI! POOR QUI!
    Keep up the great work Ewen.

8. jedibear30

jedibear30 Jedi Master star 1

Aug 14, 2002
    one more "bad" post and then the good ones? please!!! AAHH. this is more stressful than taking care of my babies. but a great job as usual.

9. ewen

ewen Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 2001
    Just so we get this straight;

NO this is not some ruse. Obi's heart did fell. There, how's that for angst?

Don't worry too much, unless my feelings have changed I have never been big on killing off Jinn or Kenobi. I love'em both too much. well , normally!!!!

PEACE ewen

10. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl

Jul 16, 2001
    Poor little obiwan, Poor big quigon,

11. jedi7

Jan 8, 2002
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!! 7

12. ewen

ewen Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 2001
    Qui-Gon was at first unclear as to what was going on.

The healers very quickly made it quite clear.

?Everyone out of the way. Obi-Wan has coded.?

Master Jinn was not a healer but he knew what the words meant as well as the constant wailing alarm of the heart monitor.

This isn?t part of our plan. He was to put himself in a coma status not kill himself.

What Qui-Gon said to himself would have sounded peculiar but one would have to remember that he was still suffering from the residual pain of the bond trying to be broken. He could not tell if it had been or not, because of the force inhibitor collar.

The master shot straight up on the cot to better see what was going on right next to him.

Electro paddles were being applied to his padawan?s chest. One of the healers was performing CPR on the child as Mace assisted in bagging the boy sending air to his collapsing lungs with a rubber bag and tube cuffed over Obi-Wan?s mouth..

Master Healer Pidune yelled.?CLEAR?

Electric current strong enough to jolt the boy in the air hit his body?NOTHING

The other healer smeared more burn-protective gel on Obi?s exposed chest and the Master Healer applied the paddles once more. This time the jolt of electricity brought a beep to the heart monitor signaling life but ever so delicately it was hanging in the balance. It was clearly not the heartbeat of a healthy child. The graph indicating the printout of his heartbeats showed a slow weakened heart, but for now the healers seemed content with the waning condition of Obi-Wan.

Qui-Gon watched what was happening as if it was a dream with him on the outside of some protective bubble looking in on his padawan to witness each agonizing breath the boy took.

The force sent me this plan. How did it back fire? I may have led the boy to his death. He had so much trust in me just a few minutes ago. He trusted me enough to try to put himself in suspended status and I have failed him. I should have known he was not trained in the force enough to perform such a feat? But.. But .he said he thought he could. Listen to me. Of course he would say that. He did not want to fail me.

Sidious seemed almost in a panicked state. Yoda could not believe he was witnessing the evil one actually having concern for someone other than himself. It was truly mind boggling to witness the man in a state of near panic.

?What?s wrong with my son? What have you done to him??

Master Healer shot the dark lord a look of evil that even Darth Sidious could not have matched.

?I did not do this, you did. It was your desire to break the bond, remember. We warned you things could take a deadly turn and they have. You were forewarned that it could even bring the death of one or both. Now I have no time for you. If you want your son to have any chance at all you will put yourself in a corner and SHUTUP so I can do my work. His heart is beating but he is not out of danger. He is not stable and I am not even sure of what to do.?

It was quite possibly the first time anyone who had known who the dark lord was dared talk to him that way. The most amazing thing about it was he took it and walked to the far corner and stood quietly in wait of his son?s progress or lack of it.

Qui-Gon walked over to the bed and immediately reached out to grasp the little boy?s hand. No one in the room was positive but it did seem that Obi?s breathing regulated itself and he seemed more at peace, his body released its rigidity.

The Head Healer walked over to the readout machine of the monitor. It was not their imaginations. The spiking marks on the graph indicated that indeed the boy?s heart had become a little bit stronger, although he was in no way out of danger, he definitely had improved.

Jinn looked up at the healer with quizzical wonder on his face.

?I caused this to happen.?

?What do you mean Master Jinn??

?Obi-Wan was going to put himself in a suspended state and let his father assume it was in an irreversible coma. Once he saw that, w

13. jedi7

Jan 8, 2002
    Absolutely fantastic ewen, Sidious loved Obi-wan's mother Ra'Lene but only tolerates him because of his resemblance to the only person he ever loved, that's kinda sad. The ending quote was very appropriate, cause we're gonna have to "tolerate" what ever you end this with, hurry with the next post ok. 7

14. ewen

ewen Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 2001
    I promise that Sidious reveals something in the next post that only few know. Well of course Yoda knows.

If I get enough feedback, I will post tomorrow's post tonight,say around 8 E.S.T..

Just feed me your comments. The post is waiting to be zipped to ya.

I am kinda anxious to find out what you think about Sidious' "revelation" concerning the chosen one.

PEACE ewen

15. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl

Jul 16, 2001
    MUST HAVE MORE NOW NOW NOW!!!!

16. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl

Jul 16, 2001
    MUST HAVE MORE NOW NOW NOW!!!! 2

17. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl

Jul 16, 2001
    MUST HAVE MORE NOW NOW NOW!!!! 3

18. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl

Jul 16, 2001
    MUST HAVE MORE NOW NOW NOW!!!! 4

19. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl

Jul 16, 2001
    MUST HAVE MORE NOW NOW NOW!!!! 5

20. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl

Jul 16, 2001
    :)

Is that enough feedback or do you need more!!!?????

21. obi-wannabe_1138

obi-wannabe_1138 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 31, 2002
    Great stuff Ewen. Poor lil Obi... He DOES seem to end up fighting for his life rather often now doesn't he? Poor bonny lad. Pardon my... err... Scottish.

22. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl

Jul 16, 2001
    8-}

8-}

8-}

8-}

8-}

NOW IS IT ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

23. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl

Jul 16, 2001
    O_O

O_O

O_O

O_O

O_O

O_O

O_O

O_O

O_O

MORE PLEASEEEEEEEE I BEG YOUUUUUUUUUUU!!!

24. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl

Jul 16, 2001
    lala

lala

lala

lala

lala

lala

lala

lala

lala