main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Deception

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Varrel_Blade_Guard, Jul 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Varrel_Blade_Guard

Varrel_Blade_Guard Jedi Youngling

Apr 24, 2005
    He screamed in agony as the torture droid continued its perverted work. The chamber he was in was no bigger than three meters on a side. Opposite from him was a grey-clad Imperial officer, who had a big grin running along his face. Two stormtroopers stood guard at the door, their helmets disguising any expression of disgust or pleasure that may have painted their face.
    ?I?ll ask you one more time, you worthless walking slime,? the officer said, ?Where is?the jedi you were harboring??
    He spat in the officer?s face, his face still contorted in pain.
    The smile on the officer?s face widened. He turned to the torture droid and said ?Do what you want with him. Send for a couple of troops when he dies.?
    The torture victim smiled, knowing that though he would endure a gruesome death, his master would live on. Yes, master would live on, and his own soul would find peace in the living force?

As Neven Elsong meditated, he gazed upon the living force as a whole, and he saw each individual entity. His gaze swept from world to world, searching for his lost servant. Eventually his gaze fell upon the Imperial Star Destroyer Singularity. The slight presence of force sensitivity drew him to his servant, who he saw was in a small chamber alone with a torture droid.
    ?Good,? he thought, ?The boy said nothing. It is good a weaker student was not taken into custody" It was then that a servant dressed in black robe burst into the meditation chamber. The young boy opened his mouth to speak, but his master silenced him by lifting his hands.
    ?Leave me, student. I already know.?
    ?But lord, Keith??
    ?Keith is of no consequence. And do not mourn for him. His death was quick and painless?
    The servant opened his mouth again, but his master turned around and gave him an annoyed glare. Mouth still open to speak, the servant bowed and left the room without another word.
    From far across the galaxy, Keith used his last few breaths of life to scream in agony, in an effort to alert his master.
    ?Of course master hears,? Keith thought as his nervous system finally failed him, ?Master hears everything??

More to come soon. Please give me feedback; this is my first fanfic.

2. Ani-maniac

Ani-maniac Jedi Knight star 4

Jul 5, 2005
    Most interesting.:D I am not entirely sure what happened, but I have an idea. I look forward to seeing if I am right.;)

Keep up the wonderful work!

Ani-maniac

3. Varrel_Blade_Guard

Varrel_Blade_Guard Jedi Youngling

Apr 24, 2005
    Thank you! And yeah, I'm trying to reveal as little as possible about the plot and characters as I write.

4. Bale

Bale Jedi Master star 4

May 9, 2005
    Good start. I'm curious to see where it goes. [face_thinking]

A bit of advice: add a space between paragraphs to make it easier to read.

5. Emperion_Blade_Gaurd

Emperion_Blade_Gaurd Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 28, 2005
    You got more coming Dizzy? or what?

I want to know what happens!

6. Emperion_Blade_Gaurd

Emperion_Blade_Gaurd Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 28, 2005
    Come on Diz! Update!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.