Decipher Trader?

Discussion in 'Games: CCG, TCG, and Boardgames' started by the-fett, Jun 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. the-fett Jedi Knight

star 1
    Do we have an active trading forum for Decipher cards?
  2. LAJ_FETT Tech Admin and Collecting/Games Mod

Administrator
    star 9
    We don't really have one, and this forum is not very active. You might want to check out the
    Rebelscum card forum since they seem to allow sales/trades there.
  3. PolishMafia Jedi Padawan

You cna also check out www.essentialswccg.com. There's a trading discussion section over there, but you can buy and sell, too.
  4. cvsmith122 Jedi Padawan

just like it says star wars CCG is a better game than the TCG and i want to see who out there things the same

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/SWCCG/

so if your up for it or just want to see the star wars game from decipher come back to life please sign... this is my long over due petition post about the CCG game and how lucas arts did not make a good desision about canceling the decipher game.

lets get some sigs

let your friends know
  5. Leverandon Jedi Padawan

I believe that the forums at the SWCCG Players Committee have a trading board now. You can also feel free to IM me (NadoSteve), if you have some specific trades that you need. I have a LOT of cards.
  6. threepio_mania Jedi Knight

star 3
    Thanks for the link to Essential SWCCG. I downloaded Holotable for the card images, even if I never figure the thing out. But I see they have the images there too.

I think I'll sign that petition, even if it never does any good what the heck.
  7. ig-812 Jedi Knight

star 2
    are you a member there? i tried signing up, but it didn't work. i can't figure out who to contact over there.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.