Decision to be made: Important, Please read and Reply if you want a say...

Discussion in 'Arkansas' started by AGRadministrator, Jul 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AGRadministrator Jedi Knight

Hey guys.

I hate that it has come to this, but recent events require a decision to be made about a member...

Most of you already know the nature of the offense concerning this member.

A decision is required.

This decision will be made at a meeting of our membership by Nyborg or myself contacting each of you.

I think I have all of your contact information: If you don't hear from me by the end of the weekend and want to give your opinion on the situation. Please pm me for my cell phone number.

Also, Please be very careful as to what type of personal information that you post here or any other public star wars affiliated site. It is a shame that things have come to this, but sometimes it is the way it goes.

We need to meet soon and decide about a private forum that we have more control over so if you have a suggestion for this please contact hyperspace or Nyborg.

Also, There will be no upcoming event information posted on this board for the time being. Again, meeting/event information will be communicated via phone call or private e-mail until the situation is resovled.

This is being done to protect you, our membership.

Thanks for your cooperation and understanding.

Your friendly administration.

MTFBWY
  2. hyperspace_police FanForce CR Arkansas US

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    The situation has been dealt with and we will resume our activities as usual.

If you are a member of this board community and you get harassed by anyone...

Please report it immediately.

Thanks

HP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.