main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Decisions (J/TK, Missing moment, TSW spoilers)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Jedi_Jasa, Jan 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Jasa

Jedi_Jasa Jedi Youngling

Jan 22, 2006
    Title: Decisions
    Author(s): Jedi Jasa
    Timeframe: TSW spoilers/ Missing moment
    Characters: Jacen, Tenel Ka, Allana
    Genre: Romance, angst
    Keywords: jacen, tenel ka, allana
    Summary: Three months after TUQ, Jacen gets to see his daughter before Luke Skywalker gives his ultimatum to the Jedi.
    Notes: This is a one-shot. Thanks to PregnantPadme for the bunny. I wrote Jacen with a bit more feeling in this one as he?s interacting with his daughter. I also didn?t describe Allana physically since we don?t know yet what she?s going to look like. And it didn?t seem important for the purpose of this story.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Jacen made his way to the hangar where Tenel Ka?s ship was docked. As usual the Hapan guards surrounded the entrance to the vessel. Jacen strode purposefully toward them. They eyed him haughtily, expecting him to stop. When it became clear that he was not going to stop, they stepped into his path.

?No one is allowed access to the Queen Mother?s ship.? A burly blond guard said. ?Please step??

Jacen did not even break his stride as he waved his hand at the guards. They instantly stepped back into formation, averting their steely gaze back to the hangar deck. Jacen used the Force to depress the ramp button, and then strode inside, reactivating it to close behind him.

Reaching out, he sensed Tenel Ka and Allana?s presence as he walked down the corridor toward the back of the ship. He pressed the summons and the door slid aside revealing a beautifully designed bedroom and nursery. He knew instantly that Tenel Ka had done it herself. It was understated, but just cheerful enough for a baby.

?Welcome, Jedi Solo.? DD-11A greeted.

?Hello, Dede.? Jacen smiled at the nanny droid. ?Good to see you again.? DD-11A had been a life-saver literally. Though he would have preferred to protect Allana himself, he was glad to have the modified YVH war droid looking after his daughter. ?Where is the Queen Mother??

DD-11A gestured to another door which could only be the fresher. ?She will be out shortly. Perhaps you?d like to visit with Allana while you wait??

Jacen glanced toward the bed and saw the crib beside it. He heard gurgling and cooing and glimpsed tiny feet kicking into the air. His heart pounded in his chest as he walked over to his daughter lying in her crib.

Allana was batting her tiny fists at the colourful mobile that hovered above her. Her movements were animated and he clearly sensed her frustration and amusement in the Force. A little laugh escaped his lips.

Allana?s head turned at the sound, her wide eyes taking Jacen in. He drifted closer and smiled at his daughter.

?Hello there, princess.? He leaned over slightly and tickled his daughters? feet. Allana jumped slightly at the touch, and then started to make a game out of it by kicking Jacen?s hand.

?Feisty, aren?t you?? Allana gurgled again, her face clearly showing her glee with the game. Banging her fists and kicking her legs, she let out a squeal. She tried to lift her head only to have it drop back down. She squealed again and Jacen sensed her desire to be out of the crib.

?Alright, alright. Come here.? He reached in and gently lifted her up and into his arms. He backed up to sit on the bed. ?That?s better, isn?t it.? Allana gurgled her delight as she jerkily looked around the room, her busy fists working on Jacen?s tunic.

Jacen watched his daughter as she set about entertaining herself. Her Force signature was strong. He could sense the empathy in her and he would have wagered a guess that it was more pronounced than his own. Not being able to help himself, he gently probed her body for anything that could be physically wrong with her. All he got in return was an open-eyed stare from the squirming bundle.

Jacen laughed. ?Sorry. Just checking.? Scooting back to lean against the headboard, he let Allana rest on his chest, keeping his hands on her sides t

2. cheersweetie27

cheersweetie27 Jedi Master star 3

Jul 20, 2003
    Aww, that was great. So sweet and sad at the same time. Nice job!!

3. Valley_Lord

Valley_Lord Jedi Master star 4

Dec 2, 2005
    Boy that makes swarm war even more depressing than before, but some hope thoug.

4. Fiana_Novarr

Fiana_Novarr Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 4, 2001
    [:D] Beautiful - I love the Jacen you write, and Tenel, too. They were so perfect - this is what DN-TSW would have needed. [face_plain] :oops:

More stories to come I hope? You only seem to have two up yet - if there is any place where I might be able to find more of your writing, let me know, please!

Ys, Fia

5. Jedi_Jasa

Jedi_Jasa Jedi Youngling

Jan 22, 2006
    Fiana_Novarr: Beautiful - I love the Jacen you write, and Tenel, too. They were so perfect - this is what DN-TSW would have needed. More stories to come I hope? You only seem to have two up yet - if there is any place where I might be able to find more of your writing, let me know, please!

Thanks! Jacen is easier to write than TK, but I'm getting there. Not sure about more stories. I mean it's only my third one ever. I wrote a "Frasier" fanfic years ago for fun. Then these two. I'm working on one with Jacen/OC. I do like the romances though. You won't get any space battles out of me :D. Oh and you can find my stories at Fanfiction.net. It's in my signature. Thanks for reading and reviewing!

Valley_Lord: Boy that makes swarm war even more depressing than before, but some hope though.

Doesn't it just. I remember reading and thinking. WTK???? I understand it's a space opera, but for kriff's sake! Here's hoping that Karen Traviss will pull rabbits out of her hat.

cheersweetie27: Aww, that was great. So sweet and sad at the same time. Nice job!!

Thank you! I do like the whole angst/romance thing. But I wanted it to be realistic. No matter how much I may want them to just resolve this and get on with it, it's not going to happen that way. Thanks for reading!
    [face_batting]

6. SilSolo

SilSolo Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 5, 2004
    Woohoo wonderful! Purely wonderful!

7. pregnantpadme

pregnantpadme Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 25, 2004
    ahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's just so kriffing tragic.

Why can't they be together and live happily everafter?

:_|

You are my hero of the week Jasa!

That was fantastic. And I know that I will be reading it over and over again...just like I read the other one over and over again yesterday.

OK...Now that I know I can inspire you...I'm going to have to sick another bunny on you.

I'll think about it today.

Preggers

Vesuvius?

Wait...did you do that digital doll pic of Pregnant Padme in the lavender gown that I wanted to use as an icon?

Is that you?

8. Jedi_Jasa

Jedi_Jasa Jedi Youngling

Jan 22, 2006
    Oh so close! Nope. I'll give you a clue. I do draw as well. :D Another plot bunny, and a sick one at that! Look forward to that.

9. pregnantpadme

pregnantpadme Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 25, 2004
    OK...I know I've been on your site...and I'm pretty sure you are somehow conected to that icon...but I have no idea how.

*unleashes sick plot bunny*

I want the story of Jacen going to Hapes to see TK and Allana for the first time after the SwW...

and I want them to have a discussion about being together.

Also...I want TK to have some idea that he is not quite 'right' these days...beyond just blocking people out and I want him to tell her how he feels.

Chop, chop...

10. Jedi_Jasa

Jedi_Jasa Jedi Youngling

Jan 22, 2006
    Oh that's a good one! I was just thinking about something like that, but it turned into "Decisions". This will be fun.
    [face_love]

11. Fiana_Novarr

Fiana_Novarr Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 4, 2001
    *pushes story back up the list*

More people need to read this, really!

And did I mention that I love your daddy!Jace??? [:D]

Ys, Fia (Yeah, reviewing twice. [face_shhh])

12. Jedi_Jasa

Jedi_Jasa Jedi Youngling

Jan 22, 2006
    [face_blush] Thanks. I always felt Jacen would make an excellent Daddy, too. (sigh) [face_love]

(proud Jacen-fangirl)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.