main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Deck help

Discussion in 'Archive: Games: CCG, TCG, and Boardgames' started by antilles98, Dec 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. antilles98

antilles98 Jedi Youngling

Dec 16, 2003
    Hi all, I'm new to this site and am a huge SWCCG fan. After reading a few of the topics you guys have going I thought you could help me out with a deck I've been trying to work out for some time now. I'm trying to make a Jedi Test deck using the 'Mind What You Have Learned/Save You It Can' objective but I'm not sure a deck like that can win. It just seems like I would have to gear too many of my cards to passing all the tests and not enough to draining or fighting. Am I missing something here or would decipher make deck theme cards that are so totally useless? Any help or suggestions would be great.

2. Shewski

Shewski Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 12, 2002
    Hello! I know on www.gameplayersnetwork.com and www.decktech.net I have seen many solid MWYHL decks out there. I'd recommend looking there for some ideas!

3. Bib Fortuna Twi'lek

Bib Fortuna Twi'lek Jedi Youngling star 10

Jul 9, 1999
    MWYHL is a very tricky deck to get working right. You don't deal much damage on your own while testing, so you have to be creative.

4. ExarTheSophist

ExarTheSophist Jedi Youngling

Jan 17, 2004
    You might also want to try making the rest of it a choke deck. Most of Dagobah has no Dark Side force icons on it.

I ran MWYHL for a while. If possible, after Dagobah is out, get another planet system out, deploy a bunch of ships there and then move them to Dagobah. This has 2 effects to it.

1. Your opponent is going to have a harder time getting to Luke (or DOS, whichever one you are training).

And 2. When you are finished, you have lots of ships at your disposal to move Luke to Vader's location to complete Test #6 and you have lots of protection for him to get there. :-D

5. BaronFel88

BaronFel88 Jedi Knight star 7

Jan 25, 2004
    decktech.com has good stuff.

6. zuckuss1138

zuckuss1138 Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 26, 2001
    i agree you should check dechtech. i was thinking about making a deck like that, but i havent gotten around to it.

7. ig-812

ig-812 Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 15, 2004
    what is the most effective way to pull off a besieged battle?
    only using cards from ds2 and earlier.

8. ig-812

ig-812 Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 15, 2004
    ^^^still waiting...

also whats a good way to pull off a bombing run deck?
    using cards from ds2 and earlier.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.