main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Dedicated Obidala Haters sanctuary.

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by DarthBreezy, Apr 13, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthBreezy

DarthBreezy Chosen One star 6

Jun 4, 2002
    There seems to be a proliferation of threads speculating whether Padme' and Ob-wan will get together romanticly in the next film (not to mention in numerous fan fics ect ect.) I just tought it would be nice to have a singular place where people can vent about the utter.... *Shudder*...

Well, you get the idea.

Lets face facts:

1) Obi-Wan is an 'old school Jedi', IE falling in love is against his core belief system. Compassion isn't romantic love. (Sorry Ani...)

2) Padme loves ANAKIN.. its not a cohersion, or bad judgement... he loves her, she loves him, end of story.

3) IF Padme and Obi-Wan were to 'hook up', it would trivalize the entier saga... Obi-Wan would have yet another Certain Point of View issue...

"How did my father die?"

"Well Luke, you see, he found out someone else was playing house with your mother..."

"Did you know him?"

"Well of course I know him, he's me..."

:eek: [face_laugh]

You get the idea...

A couple of ground rules:

This thread is for haters of the 'Obi-dala' concept... NOT of the writers or fans of the idea... Follow JCF decorum and act accordingly.

HOWEVER this is a two way street... Obidala shippers who come here with a big old chip on their shoulder will be considered TROLLING and will be treated as such... People who are posting here DISPISE the idea and just want a place to blow off some steam...

There are PLENTY of 'Obi-dala' sanctuaries out there.. this is the home of the ANTI-Dala...

Obi-whomever shipping...

Its a grey area... I'm of the thought that poor Obi just doesn't get any nookie at all but what the hey... Sugestions to get Obi-wan a date (toung in cheek or otherwise) are fine...

Some classic Pairing ideas and their abriviations:

Obi-Wan/Sabe =

Obi-Sabe

Obi-Wan/Another Handmaiden =

Ob-Maid

Obi-Wan/Jango =

Obi-go

You get the idea...

Have fun...

edit/ link to new [linkhttp://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=11288556]thread[/link]

2. Sophita

Sophita Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 24, 2002
    ^_^ *doesn't like Obidala* Sanctuaryness!

Personally, I'm also of the opinion Obi-Wan is celibate as they come, but I have to say...I do like me so Obi-go. [face_blush] ;)

3. DarthSil

DarthSil Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 19, 2003
    Count me in.

The most obvious point against the entire affair would be Obi-Wan's relationship with Luke. Can you imagine the conversation:

"Oh by the way Luke, I slept with you mom a couple of time. That's why your father turned to the dark side."

Ridiculous, to say the least.

4. Obi Anne

Obi Anne Celebration Mistress of Ceremonies star 8 Staff Member Manager

Nov 4, 1998
    If you want to post speculation about ep.III this is not the right forum, take it to the 3NS or 3SA.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.