main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Deep Core Warlords and EotH?

Discussion in 'Literature' started by killfire, Feb 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. killfire

killfire Jedi Master star 4

Jan 6, 2001
    Derived from the Second Imperium thread:

When I read this, it fit with Baron Fel's description of moving from base to base in DJ. It also contributes to the EotH disappearing between DJ and FH2. Pellaeon sacrifices what he knows of the EotH (after it has dealt with Vagaari/Vong in the UR) to get rid of the Vong and the EotHwhich increases the importance of the IR and limits the Chiss. Nicely explains their hostility in DN and Pellaeon acting as GFFA military leader.

That sneaky old weasel.

2. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Now that is possible.

Also adds to explain why Omas chose Pellaeon over anyone else.

[face_blush]

And I've never been referenced before sanely.

3. Spike2002

Spike2002 Former FF-UK RSA and Arena Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 4, 2002
    Only problem is, does Pellaeon really have any clue about the EOTH? Because there's no evidence that he does.

4. Pelranius

Pelranius Jedi Master star 5

Apr 25, 2003
    He did know of it to some extent, according to Survivor's Quest.

Though I think its most likely that the Remnant ate up the EotH's assets and the Chiss got a few leftovers. Cal Omas obviously wouldn't want to make an issue out of that, since that could cause a lot of intragalactic turbulence in the astropolitic scene.

5. Spike2002

Spike2002 Former FF-UK RSA and Arena Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 4, 2002
    Still no evidence he has any control over it, though. I doubt Parck would just arbitrarily hand over all his resources to Pellaeon for their own uses. And he said as much in Vision of the Future as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.