main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Deep Into a Darkness Peering - ROTS AU, Updated 12/19 COMPLETE!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by VaderLVR64, Jun 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Koori

Koori Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 3, 2004
    Wow!

I honestly have no idea how you do it, but every update gets better. I'm in awe, totally.

Is it next Tuesday yet?

2. ANAKINSBABY

ANAKINSBABY Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 27, 2005
    Wonderful!! I loved the twins bath!! Leia splashing her brother...poor luke!

I hope Obi-wan finds Anakin soon...they need to see each other.

Terrific update.. more soon I hope!

3. HandmaidenVeme

HandmaidenVeme Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 28, 2004
    I really like this story! So much so that I just had to read from begining to end in one sitting.

Please add me to your PM list, I'm looking forward to your future updates!

?Your father?s crazy,? she told them. ?I just thought you ought to know.?

LOL. I dont' know how many times I've said this line myself!

4. Arcalian

Arcalian Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 13, 2005
    Luke no like water hmmm? Strange. The kids are cute, though.

Yoda's quote about constantly saving democracy reminds me of that old line about "the price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

5. callmesweet16

callmesweet16 Jedi Youngling star 2

May 26, 2005
    I love the twins!!

I think it's time that Ani and Obi see each other again!!

Great Post!!!:D

6. sethsky

sethsky Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 27, 2005
    hey, i'm back, i missed a couple of post.
    Loved reading the ones i missed, keep up the fantastic work.

seeya

7. Jedi_Liz

Jedi_Liz Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 24, 2000
    awwww, bath time with Baby Luke and Baby Leia.......so sweet!

8. stormqueen874

stormqueen874 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 7, 2005
    This story is just so adorable! It fills me to the brim with warm and fuzzy feelings; the twins are just so cute! And Obi-Wan and and Anakin finally talking mentally... :D At long last! *does happy dance*

I can't wait for your next update, V_L!

Stormqueen

9. Nienna_Narmolanya

Nienna_Narmolanya Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 5, 2005
    *happy sigh* I love this story. Lots of happy little family moments that leave me feeling warm and fuzzy. :)

Each evening, as they readied the twins for bed, he thanked the Force for its mercy. Because he knew without a doubt that even ruling a galaxy could not compare to the life he had now.

He has truly changed. He made the right choice and now he has more than he could ever have wished for. :)

And once again: Poor Obi! :_| But even if Obi goes in search of Anakin, will Ani let him find him?

10. little_Skywalker

little_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 21, 2002
    OMG I've been away for to long. go away from the JC for a few months and they change everything! I must admit that I have only read to about chapter four but felt the need to comment on what I have read. the wording is very powerful and really draws you into the emotions of the characters.
    The weight of his guilt bore down on him, a heavy lodestone around his neck. This was bleakness; he lived where hope did not.

you can see the thought you put into your work. I especially loved the part where anakin said he felt the force guiding him not the otherway around. that was a very powerful statement. I shall give you a more complete review when I finish reading up to page 10. I am so busy lately!

anywhoo I did find this picture of Anakin
    in the fanart. it gave me a visiual on Anakin with a beard. lol, still looking good. :p

Ashley

11. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 9, 2005
    wow! i finally caught up with all the posts. can't wait to see obi-wan and anakin's reunion.

12. kateydidnt

kateydidnt Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 11, 2004
    [face_love]

I have been looking forward to someone posting a pic of that...

13. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    Nice picture of my baby with a beard! [face_love]

14. zvalarens

zvalarens Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 4, 2005
    I love the happy Skywalker family. Those babies are too cute. I definitely think that Anakin and Obi-Wan need to see each other soon. Great updates!

15. Jedi_Tigris

Jedi_Tigris Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 7, 2005
    Aww, Luke and Leia are so cute! [face_love] So Luke doesn't like water, huh? I'd always thought he would love water, growing up on Tatooine. And Leia loves playing in the water like Padme. :D

Anakin reached out to Obi-Wan! [face_dancing] And now he knows how much Obi-Wan misses him. He better let Obi-Wan find him when he finally gets his much-deserved break. I love Obi and Yoda's conversation. :) Great job!

16. callmesweet16

callmesweet16 Jedi Youngling star 2

May 26, 2005
    Ani looks really cute with a beard!!=P~

17. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    sithrules70 They'll have to wait for the Force to bring that about.

Anakins_Force Yes, I guess that would make him a bit more acceptable in Yoda's book! [face_laugh]

kateydidnt They need each other, but Anakin is not at that point yet...

Jennifer_Lyn
    Anakin had some growing up to do.

AP4EVER I love the image of him in a beard! [face_love]

KynstarOne day, not too soon, though.

VA_Parky
    Yeah, Anakin in sleep pants... =P~

Galactic_Girl Wow, thanks! [face_blush]

Koori It's Tuesday! :D Thanks for reading.

ANAKINSBABY The reunion won't be real soon, but soon enough. I hope. [face_whistling]

HandmaidenVeme
    I've said it many times myself!

Arcalian I had one baby that hated water, baths were sheer torture. [face_tired]

callmesweet16
    One day they'll find each other.

sethsky Glad you're back!

Jedi_Liz I loved imagining Anakin with his babies. [:D]

stormqueen874 Anakin and Obi-Wan still have a long way to go...

Nienna_Narmolanya One day they will be reunited. One day.

little_Skywalker That was an amazing picture! =P~

aabbccdd We still have a way to go.

kateydidnt Nice, huh?

zvalarens Everyone is going to hate me. They still aren't going to meet yet! [face_beatup]

Jedi_Tigris Some babies hate anything new. Luke is one of them! :p

[b]Chapter 12: Mysteries of the Force [/b]

[i]The Republic is slowly healing from the wounds inflicted by Chancellor Palpatine and his evil manipulations. General Kenobi, along with every other available Jedi, has been kept busy traversing the galaxy. At last, there seems to be an end to the conflict in sight. Almost every system has agreed to support the Republic. General Kenobi has come home to Coruscant.

Anakin and Padmé have been quietly raising their children on Tatooine, farming and living a life like every other farming family on the dusty planet. The former Jedi is at peace, knowing he is where the Force wants him to be?for the moment.[/i]

?Padme!? Anakin?s voice called out. ?Where are you??

She appeared in the doorway, a puzzled frown on her face. ?What?s wrong??

Shaking his head impatiently, he pulled her into the living area, practically bouncing in his excitement. ?Nothing?s wrong,? he told her with a big grin on his face. ?I just wanted you to see this.?

Luke and Leia were seated on the floor. Now just over a year old, they had begun to use some of their skills. As she watched, two small blocks of wood came wobbling up into the air. Both children had a look of intense concentration on their faces and little Leia was biting her bottom lip.

The blocks went up a little higher and began drifting toward each other. They moved more quickly until they came together with a crack of sound. Both children seemed to find the crash quite satisfying, grinning at each other as the blocks tumbled to the floor.

Anakin turned to Padme. ?Did you see that?? he asked eagerly.

?Yes, they lifted the blocks,? she said, somewhat uncertainly. The children had been manipulating objects for a long time.

His face fell. ?No, don?t you see? They were working [i]together[/i]!?

?And I take it that?s good?? She asked dryly.

Heaving a sigh of impatience, he rolled his eyes and then looked at his children. ?It?s amazing is what it is!?

She laughed and snuggled up close to him, resting her cheek on his chest. ?I don?t understand the mysteries of the Force as well as you do,? she reminded him.

There was a deep rumble of laughter that she felt before she heard it. ?I?ll try to keep that in mind,? he said.

His fingers urged her face up so that he could kiss her. ?Do you understand the mysteries of love?? He teased.

Padme?s eyes were tender as she answered. ?I?ve understood those mysteries since the day you came back into my life,? she told him.

He swallowed hard and then gave her

18. Anakins_Force

Anakins_Force Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 3, 2005
    Obi-wan is getting closer! That was too cute--Owen and Anakin hanging out like friends and brothers. I also liked the twins working together. Great update!

19. Koori

Koori Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 3, 2004
    So, Obi's finally going to go talk to Padmen's parents? I was beginning to wonder if he'd think of that.

The twins are still exceedingly cute, btw.

20. Kynstar

Kynstar Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 2, 2004
    Awww the lil'uns working together!! *Warm fuzzies* now that was sweet! :D Poor Padme...not understanding the Force all that well. But of course she understands love! ;)

Poor Obi... still looking for his old Padawan. How sad :(

Loved Owen and Anakin 'hanging' out there together! ;)

21. Galactic_Girl

Galactic_Girl Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 19, 2005
    Awwww...Luke and Leia working together. That was so cute! [face_love]

Ani/Padmé=[face_blush] [face_love]

?All right, I will,? Owen said. ?First of all it, they called you ?The Hero With No Fear? which just about made me wet myself I was laughing so hard.?

Anakin scowled. ?What do you mean??

Owen shook his head sadly. ?Well apparently, none of those media types has ever seen you when Padme is in an uproar about something and is staring you down with those brown eyes of hers.? He snorted and pointed at Anakin. ?And when she points her dainty little finger at you, you get all red in the face and then turn pale ? with fear.?

?Do not,? Anakin said somewhat childishly.

?Oh, yes you do,? Owen said with an emphatic nod. ?You?re scared of your wife! You start shaking in those oversized boots of yours!?

?Really?? Anakin said, one eyebrow rising up into the mass of blond hair that hung on his forehead. ?And you?re not one bit scared of Beru??

Owen gulped and then shook his head. ?That?s different, my friend, completely different!?

?Okay, I?ll pretend to believe you,? Anakin said.

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] I could totally see this really happening! Boys...boys.[face_shame_on_you] Don't you know better than to upset your wives? :p

And poor Obi! :_| I feel for him. He's really trying his hardest to find Ani. I hope he does make some form of contact w/ the Skywalkers eventually.

Oh what a wonderful way to start out my school day! (Hey that rhymed! :) )

=D= Great Update!

22. AP4EVER

AP4EVER Jedi Padawan star 4

May 23, 2005
    He swallowed hard and then gave her a swift, fervent kiss. Only the sound of four tiny feet running through the house made them pull apart. They knew better than to leave the twins to their own devices.

I can only imagine how much trouble those two would cause if left on their own.[face_laugh]

Anakin?s eyes widened a bit and he grinned. His hands flew up to his chest and he batted his eyelashes. "Little old me?" He pursed his lips comically. "I?ve never been so flattered in all my life," he declared in a high falsetto voice.

[face_laugh]

"...none of those media types has ever seen you when Padmé is in an uproar about something and is staring you down with those brown eyes of hers." He snorted and pointed at Anakin. "And when she points her dainty little finger at you, you get all red in the face and then turn pale ? with fear."

Who wouldn't?

"And you?re not one bit scared of Beru?"

Owen gulped and then shook his head. "That?s different, my friend, completely different!"

Suuure, Owen, suuure.[face_devil]

"He saw her on Naboo, which makes sense I guess."

How much do I wanna bet that that is really Sabe?...Ooooooh, potentialy Sabewan!:)

Another great chapter. Can't wait to read more, and to see if my bet is on the mark.:D

23. Starshine

Starshine Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 8, 2005
    Owen and Anakin hanging around was great :D
    Remembers me myself and my friends :p

Great post!

24. zvalarens

zvalarens Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 4, 2005
    No, no! Not at all. It just makes it all the more suspenseful waiting for it:)

?No, don?t you see? They were working together!?
    ?And I take it that?s good?? She asked dryly.

Heaving a sigh of impatience, he rolled his eyes and then looked at his children. ?It?s amazing is what it is!?

This definitely looks like trouble to me. Anakin is so proud of them (so sweet), but I can just imagine all the craziness that these two are going to put him through.

?All right, I will,? Owen said. ?First of all it, they called you ?The Hero With No Fear? which just about made me wet myself I was laughing so hard.?

Sheesh, I almost wet my self after reading this from laughing so hard. I loved this interaction between Owen and Anakin. Just a couple of guys hanging out and ragging on one another. Once again I love seeing them happy=D=

25. Hyperion51

Hyperion51 Jedi Master star 3

Jun 11, 2005
    So Obi-Wan might be heading for Naboo. I wonder why he never thought of checking Padme's family before now.

While I can understand the Jedi perhaps not being able to send anyone to directly search for Anakin now, why haven't they send someone to look for Padme. While Anakin is just a Jedi Knight, not even a Master, Padme is, or was the Senator of Naboo, and a noteable figure in the Senate. I would think the government of Naboo would want to know where their Senator has gone off to.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.