main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Deep Into a Darkness Peering - ROTS AU, Updated 12/19 COMPLETE!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by VaderLVR64, Jun 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lea-El

Lea-El Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 13, 2005
    I hate it when a good story ends but at least it's going to be a good ending. It is going to be a good ending isn't it? Nah! You wouldn't do that to us.

So Luke's going to follow his old man. I wonder who they are going to find to be his master.[face_thinking] Poor Padme.

Good work
    =D==D==D==D=

2. Diamond_Revelation

Diamond_Revelation Jedi Master star 3

Feb 25, 2003
    That was lovely! It was great to see them all return safely but the interaction between Obi-Wan and Anakin was my favourite part! They seemed so close all of a sudden - it was beautifully written!

3. VA_Parky

VA_Parky Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 10, 2005
    Oh, that was wonderful! Everyone is home safe and sound, and Anakin and Obi-wan even got to share a hug! *happy sigh* This chapter was perfect - absolutely perfect!

I have adored this story from the very start. I sure will miss it but will enjoy reading it again from time to time. This is a tale I just can't get enough of - it's just the type of story I was looking for when I joined the fanfiction community after RotS. You have certainly delivered and then some! =D=

Thank you for sharing your amazing talents with us. I look forward to seeing the conclusion. *sniffle*

[:D]

4. naadi

naadi Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 20, 2005
    [face_love] Sooo beautiful=D= :_| Truly beautiful!!!!I love this fic,it's fantastic!!!!!

5. rocketscientist

rocketscientist Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 16, 2005
    Ok - that one really got me! [face_worried] - sniff! :_|

I'm alright - really... sniff... @};-

6. JediMasterRev

JediMasterRev Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 2, 2004
    Very touching moment. Nicely done. Looking forward to more!

7. WANNA-BE-JEDI-KNIGHT

WANNA-BE-JEDI-KNIGHT Jedi Master star 3

Feb 4, 2006
    Those are such good kids and funny too! You really got me there in the end. The touching moment between Anakin and Obi-Wan. I do hope the council has made some changes. Wouldn't it be great for Anakin to be Luke's Jedi Master? I look forward to your last post. This has been such a great story and one that I have always looked forward to reading.

8. randomangel22

randomangel22 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 11, 2006
    Ahh the little family reunion was very sweet [face_love]!!

But I can understand Anakin's tough decision in letting Luke go but I gotta feeling that he'll come around ;)...after all a certain red-headed is waiting for Luke :p!!

9. FitJedi

FitJedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 14, 2006
    Wow... I think I"m speechless at that last post, you hit their emotions spot on! I was so immersed in the chapter that I didn't want it to end. Great job- I can't wait for the final post.

10. Jedi_Maeyane

Jedi_Maeyane Jedi Youngling star 1

May 26, 2005
    I just found this and I'm only up to page 17. I hope to catch up to 12/4 by bedtime... Yet another great fic! Please PM me when you post next.

11. star_writer24

star_writer24 Jedi Master star 4

Aug 15, 2006
    Wow, I spent all afternoon reading this. It was very good I loved all the Obi/Ani scenes.
    I hope we get to find out what happens to Leia.

Thanks for all your hard work, this story was very enjoyable.

12. Darth_Mongoulus

Darth_Mongoulus Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 2, 2005
    This has been a great story. I don't have time to give a detailed review, but I haven't read such a good fanfic in a long time.

Eagerly awaiting the last post.

13. BrightFeather

BrightFeather Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 13, 2005
    *sniffle* :_| Only one? I will miss this story.

14. Kelli_LB

Kelli_LB Jedi Master star 4

Jun 24, 2006
    Wonderful update, I loved the Anakin/Obi-Wan conversation. I can't believe there is only one more post left. :_|

I can't wait to find out what happens. Even though it might be good for Anakin to resume being a Jedi, I kind of like the idea of him and Padmé keeping a private life, like the one they had.

15. Darth_Marrs

Darth_Marrs Jedi Knight star 4

Feb 24, 2006
    Only one more post? :_| But I've really enjoyed it, so I guess it's okay. This has been a wonderful story. Thank you for sharing it.

16. HandmaidenVeme

HandmaidenVeme Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 28, 2004
    I've said it many times before and I'll say it once again, "This is how it all should of turned out".

I love how you write Anakin and Obi-wan's relationship. "Hearing" their conversations always brings a smile or a happy tear to my eye:) .

I loved the happy family reunion as well as Anakin and Obi-wan's father/son moment.

17. Gina

Gina Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 3, 2003
    ?I?He?s my son, Obi-Wan,? Anakin said softly. ?And he and Leia and Padmé are my reasons for living.? He turned and their eyes met. ?I hope that one day, the Order will realize that attachments don?t weaken them, but could be their greatest strength.?

Obi-Wan smiled and his eyes shone with all the love he had for the young man to whom he had been a father. ?I share that hope, Anakin.? He clapped Anakin on the back. ?I have a feeling there is much we could still learn from each other.?

Loved this! :D

Obi-Wan nodded his agreement and they turned to go inside. Just before they entered, Obi-Wan touched Anakin on the sleeve. ?Anakin, no matter what you decide to do with your future, I want you to know that I?m very proud of the man you?ve become.?

Anakin was unable to reply, but he nodded and then drew his former Master into a fierce embrace.

That was so beautiful! :_| :_|

You know how much I loved this chapter. I'll certainly miss this story when it's completed. :)

18. Nienna_Narmolanya

Nienna_Narmolanya Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 5, 2005
    ?I?He?s my son, Obi-Wan,? Anakin said softly. ?And he and Leia and Padmé are my reasons for living.? He turned and their eyes met. ?I hope that one day, the Order will realize that attachments don?t weaken them, but could be their greatest strength.?

Obi-Wan smiled and his eyes shone with all the love he had for the young man to whom he had been a father. ?I share that hope, Anakin.? He clapped Anakin on the back. ?I have a feeling there is much we could still learn from each other.?

A loud burst of laughter made them look toward the house. ?We should go in, I suppose,? Anakin said.

Obi-Wan nodded his agreement and they turned to go inside. Just before they entered, Obi-Wan touched Anakin on the sleeve. ?Anakin, no matter what you decide to do with your future, I want you to know that I?m very proud of the man you?ve become.?

Anakin was unable to reply, but he nodded and then drew his former Master into a fierce embrace.

There are tears in my eyes right now. That was a beautifully written chapter all around, but I especially enjoyed the conversation between Obi-Wan and Anakin. It's more than heartwarming to see them as brothers once again. They can learn much from each other, indeed. :)

I don't want this to end! But as they say, all good things...

=D= Lovely work!

19. Layren

Layren Jedi Master star 5

Oct 28, 2003
    Awwwwww we're almost done? I'll be so sad to see this story be over! But at least you completed it! And this is officially the first Anakin/Padme story I have read all the way through to the end ;)

Just marvelous update, I truly enjoyed it -- so glad Anakin was able to face his fear and overcome it and what a sweet sweet reunion *sniff*

Love that little Luke wants to be a Jedi like his daddy, I too would love to see Anakin training his son in a sequel ;)

20. indigrl

indigrl Jedi Youngling

Nov 25, 2006
    I don't know hat kept me from the forums for so long I have been sorely missing out. Tonight alone I came across Sweet Retribution (sp?) and Deep Into a Darkness Peering both are totally amazing stories. Every chapter of this story is an emotional roller coaster that I just do not want to get off of, the pain, the love, the fear, the facing demons you have done it all so beautifully. Please forgive me since I am very new and do not know if this is the right way but can I request a PM when you update.

Thank you,
    Dani

21. LadyLunas

LadyLunas Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 31, 2005
    Oh, I love this chapter.

Anakin and Obi-Wan's conversation was perfect. The father's concern warring with his pride over his son's as yet untold decisions.

Excellent chapter.

22. Darth-Buddy

Darth-Buddy Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 18, 2005
    Thanks so much for the update. I love happy endings and I hope this one is headed for one. Nice job, I really liked all of the dialogue between the characters.

23. Jaira

Jaira Jedi Master star 4

May 3, 2005
    That was a very sweet post, Mama Vader.

24. cdmcc

cdmcc Jedi Master star 4

Apr 24, 2005
    Once more, they had fallen into their old patterns, divining each other?s thoughts and feelings without the need of words. Their closeness was not merely due to the Force, but because they knew each other so well. They were old friends brought together again, and it felt right to both of them.

Wonderful.

It looks like it's a happy ending? Or perhaps....[face_praying][face_mischief]

Great stuff Vadey. A fantastic story.=D=

25. Flipside82

Flipside82 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 9, 2006
    Heart-warming and emotional VL. I loved this story, and have just spend the past 5 and a half hours reading it from front to back(meaning your last post). It was addicting from the moment I started reading, just like several other stories you've written or are writing I can't wait for the rest>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.