main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Deep Into a Darkness Peering - ROTS AU, Updated 12/19 COMPLETE!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by VaderLVR64, Jun 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anakinfan2006

Anakinfan2006 Jedi Youngling

Aug 23, 2006
    great anakin and padme and their family fanfiction. loving it how you have writen happy ending.

2. Darth-Buddy

Darth-Buddy Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 18, 2005
    :) :( I am both happy and sad to see this story end. I loved reading Anakin's journey to find peace and contentment. I loved how you healed his and Obi Wan's relationship and also the relationship between Anakin and the Jedi. You did a wonderful job with Padme and her character and also the twins (it was fun to read about them growing up with both of their parents). Thanks so much for showing all of us what could have been if he chose not to follow Palps in his office that day.=D= Bravo!!

3. LadyLunas

LadyLunas Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 31, 2005
    That was a beautiful closing chapter.

I loved the reflections and the changes Anakin was thinking about. Everything is his life is complete and loved. Perfect.

4. Independence1776

Independence1776 Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 3, 2006
    A wonderful ending for a wonderful story!

I really like how Anakin became a flight instructor for the Order. It does fit him better than the restrictions that come with being a Jedi. The test that he went through to rescue Cliegg showed how much he really has matured and changed. If only this really was how it had played out...

=D=

5. Lovely-in-Orange

Lovely-in-Orange Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 21, 2005
    Young Luke was much better at meditating than his father had ever been, a fact that Obi-Wan took great delight in repeating to Anakin. [face_laugh]

Wonderful story and a beautiful ending. I really loved how everyone ended up. Each seemed so fitting. And I love how Anakin and Padme's relationship has developed throughout this story. And how she can snap him out of those dark what-if thoughts.

6. SithGirl132

SithGirl132 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 6, 2005
    Absolutely amazing. I just read this story from beginning to end. I love your AU. Everyone is so perfectly in character! And I love your title and cover art. Great job! =D=

7. BrightFeather

BrightFeather Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 13, 2005
    I have been purposely avoiding reading this, because reading it meant that it was really over. Great ending, Vadey. :) I'll really miss this story.

BrightFeather

8. DountCooku

DountCooku Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 22, 2006
    I very much enjoyed this story. This is a very well-done story of what could have happened, had Anakin chosen wisely.

It is also very obvious that you have kids, to read your depictions of young Luke and Leia. Reminds me a bit of my own hellions at times. :)

9. ZebulaNebula

ZebulaNebula Jedi Master star 5

Feb 10, 2005
    Wow ... I found this fic while randomly browsing and just read it in one mega-marathon. I was hooked from the first chapter ... especially how Anakin and Padme just left it all behind. And the Twins' antics reminded me of my own hell-raising Calvin-and-Hobbes-esque childhood. It's evident that you've spent time around some world-class troublemakers ... whether your own or your kids' friends or both. And Anakin's look at his possible destiny chilled me ... especially since the paths are so different ...

The mush was wonderful, as was Obi-Wan's quest to reconcile with Anakin. So Bail didn't adopt a little girl? Too bad ... the galaxy must've been filled with plenty of orphans ... especially after the Clone Wars.

The rescue was a potent scene ... as was the final chapter. In one, Anakin overcomes his past, and in the other, we see the future.

10. Spiritweaver

Spiritweaver Jedi Master

Oct 8, 2007
    What a story! =D=

If only cannon went that way. *sigh* I'm a sucker for happy endings. :D

There's only one thing that this fic needs... A sequel! :p

It could be Han/Leia and Mara/Luke. I's sure Han would be intimidated by meeting Leia's father... So much potential!

Even if you don't return to this universe, it sure was a great one! :)

11. BattousaiCV

BattousaiCV Jedi Youngling star 1

May 29, 2007
    I'm glad this was bumped, it was beautiful. So many very touching scenes.

12. Jaina_and_Jag

Jaina_and_Jag Jedi Master star 5

Apr 19, 2003
    I just rediscovered this fic. I had started it oh so long ago but I finally found the time to finish it.

It was wonderful! :D Very interesting portrayl of how Anakin's life could have been, if only he hadn't been clouded by the darkness. Definitely loved Owen and Beru in this fic, plus the two of them having their own kids is definitely awesome. And Tru was a very interesting character. I guess I might have to check out that series he's in. haha. I'll just at that to my list of books I need to read.

Also, I just loved how you used parts of ROTS and everything with Anakin's visions. It was just super amazing.

Anyway, just wanted to say that this fic was captivating. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.