main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Deficient English

Discussion in 'Archive: Big Brother 3: The Mods Strike Back' started by farraday, Sep 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. farraday

farraday Jedi Knight star 7

Jan 27, 2000
    no this sin't about my bed spalling and ungood gremmer, and punk.tuashon!

There are far too many circumstances, incidents, and things which have no single word as a handle and must instead be described through synonyms and long passages of prose.

We must correct this injustice.

Therefore, I have decided to accept suggestions for words which don't exist.

To get you in the proper frame of reference, here is an example.

Squernt: The feeling upon finding that the previous occupant of the bathroom has used all the toilet paper.(Thanks to Mr Pratchett, nominally of England)

If you feel incapable of doing the entire thing yourself I'm looking for the following words.

"The burn on the top of your mouth from eating too hot pizza"(may actually already have a word)

"Moments of desperately careful passion(for the proper frame of reference, think porcupine sex)"

"Carrying a small sleeping child to their bed in a dark room without shoes on and stepping on some small jagged edged item"

No idea is too stupid, except the ones at are and those contributers will be mocked accordingly.

Thank you for your generous support.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.