main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Deleted Droid Ship Raid Scene

Discussion in 'Prequel Trilogy' started by JediCouncilBoy, May 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediCouncilBoy

JediCouncilBoy Jedi Master star 1

Jun 7, 2001
    Was any one else dissapointed they never finished it and put it in the film. We could of heard Plo Koon speak, and see the best jedi (imo lol) Ki-Adi-Mundi kick some butt!

Any chance of them ever finishing it and putting it in AOTC?

I heard a rumor that there will be an Ultimide Edition with new scenes in each movie..is this a rumor or fact? And than they'll sell all 6 together. I've been wondering if that was true for a while.

Thanks

2. JMaster Luke

JMaster Luke Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 7, 2000
    I hope they put this deleted stuff in. I'd love to see (now i'm not sure whats in Episode 3 but i'm just assumming) this because in episode 3 the jedi will be killed off. They will be in defense the whole time. And in this arena fight they seem to be on the defense the whole time too. I'd love to see the Jedi to some offense for once before they are killed of in episode 3.

I would love this deleted scene in for 2 reason.

1) It shows the Jedi aren't mindless people just walking into a battle and being totally owned. This deleted scene shows they think things through. They have a plan.

and 2) It shows the Jedi as a major threat. They are someone you dont wanna mess with. And since this battle identifies the start of the Jedi's fall, It'd be great to see the Jedi in their prime taking control of a situation.

When the battle droids shut down, it'll show that it doesn't matter how much battle droids you got, the force is with us and we'll handle any situation.

Then when the droids turn on againt that turns the tide of power away from the jedi. The jedi had their last glory. Their life as they know it will forever be different.

3. Darth_Rags

Darth_Rags Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 9, 2005
    I have seen it since I am a Hyperspace member, it is good but it is only half done.

4. Jabba_The_Hutt_123

Jabba_The_Hutt_123 Jedi Master star 3

Oct 29, 2003
    Damn you Hyperspace members!

5. Wally44

Wally44 Jedi Master star 2

Mar 10, 2005
    Jedi only use their powers for defense, not offense.

6. Tyrantus

Tyrantus Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 10, 2004
    Where can you view this scene at? I'd love to see my favorite Jedi Koon in action?

7. Strilo

Strilo Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 6, 2001
    It's on Hyperspace....

8. yodahs-daddy

yodahs-daddy Jedi Master star 5

May 20, 2002
    Yeah, if you have Hyperspace it's on there, but if you're a spoiler free person and never purrchased it, then you are kind of out of luck.

9. rechedelphar

rechedelphar Jedi Master star 6

Mar 29, 2004
    Plo Koon is awesome it should have been on the movie

10. Jedi_Learner

Jedi_Learner Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 10, 2002
    "I heard a rumor that there will be an Ultimide Edition with new scenes in each movie..is this a rumor or fact?"

With George Lucas and his company Lucasfilm wanting to milk you Star Wars fans of all their money, I wouldn't put it past him to do it in the future.

11. Strilo

Strilo Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 6, 2001
    That's not needed, Jedi_Learner.

12. JMaster Luke

May 7, 2000
    "Jedi only use their powers for defense, not offense."

I know that. I think when Yoda said that he ment that Jedi dont start the trouble. But they defend people in need of help or if they are attacked they defend themselves.

Well in the arena the jedi are getting attacked. The droids started the fight, so they are on the offense. The jedi are allowed to defend themselves. One way by doing this by 'attacking' the droid control ship and disable the droids.

So Jedi can go on the offense and attack (mace takes the offense and attacks jango. He didn't just stay back and defend himselve). But only if they need to.

13. ShaneP

ShaneP Ex-Mod Officio star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 26, 2001
    Maybe they should add that deleted scene at the end of TPM instead?

14. JMaster Luke

May 7, 2000
    That'd be funny, but then wouldn't all the Jedi die when Anakin blows up the Federation ship?

15. Jedi_Learner

Jedi_Learner Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 10, 2002
    "That's not needed, Jedi_Learner."

Only responding to a comment with my own opinion. :)

16. Darth_Nowitzki41

Darth_Nowitzki41 Jedi Youngling

Mar 16, 2005
    ^ show a little respect to the guy just trying to do his job, anyway yeah those scenes sound so awesome, id love to here Plo KLoon Speak

17. yodahs-daddy

yodahs-daddy Jedi Master star 5

May 20, 2002
    That'd be funny, but then wouldn't all the Jedi die when Anakin blows up the Federation ship?

I think that was his point... heh.

18. Alpha-Red

Alpha-Red Chosen One star 7

Apr 25, 2004
    Jedi use their powers for defense...but then again, all they're killing are a bunch of mindless droids...so why not just go all out? =P

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.