1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

SWRPF Archive Delta Squadron(a jedi starfighter squadron).

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by plokoon480, Oct 25, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. droideka27 Manager Emeritus

star 7
    Deka Pulled exited hyperspace into the Tashi Sector right behind Saisee Tiin.

Droid Fighters were everwhere, and the Jedi were increadibly out numbered. Fortunately the droid fights had neither the skill nor intuition that the Jedi had developed through long hours of training, and experience. Deka let the force flow through her, enhancing her reaction time, and accuracy. Firing continuously, she rolls and spins, taking out one droid fighter after another, concertrating on protecting her fellow squardron memebers.
  2. Jedi_Master_Damir Jedi Master

star 4
    Daze exited hyperspace, Matt - his partner for this particular mission - right beside him. Daze dettached his fighter from the large ring that bound to him, and immediately they fell into a frenzy of action. All around them droid fighters rolled around, shooting menacingly at them, every shot coming closer and closer to hitting them. Around him he saw his fellow Jedi replying with tremendous accuracy, cutting down the fighters in single shots.

Daze called upon the Force, embracing it. His actions became more clear, each shot becoming more percise. He saw everything slower, being able to manouver dangerously around the battle field and shoot down every droid starfighter that he saw. But it was then that he realised that the Force would not be able to save him, there were simply too many of them.

"Delta lead, we can't get near the Sar'ak, there's too many of them!" Daze yelled into his commlink. "We need to get inside and quick, we need quick air support" he said again, waiting for a reply.
  3. plokoon480 Jedi Master

star 4
    Saisee Tiin recivied the message on his comlink.To everybody he said"I hear you Delta 7,your right.Delta 2 and 6(Anakin and Deka),cover us.The rest of you follow me,use the Force to avoid blaster fire.See the hatch over there?Fly in there,land your Jedi Starfighters,and continue with the mission.Its gonna be hard,but no one said this would be easy.Let the Force guide you,trust in it.Anakin and Deka,change of plan.You two and I go in to find the main control room so we can malfuntion the droid fighters.They'll only be out for about 15 minutes and the room is gonna be heavely guarded so we gotta do this fast.
  4. JediWraith Jedi Knight

Matt and Daze fighting with everything they have swoop in on the hatch and blow it to match sticks whihc allow them to land and begin searching for Master Gallia. It will take some time. Which which Delta Squadron may not have....
  5. The_Dark_Overlord Jedi Master

star 4
    Anakin exited hyperspace and imiditaly began to shot down driodfighters.

-Anyone , what are we to do here?! All I see is driod fighters!
  6. plokoon480 Jedi Master

star 4
    Saisee Tiin:Anakin!Follow Daze and Matt into the Sar'ak hatch.You me and Deka have to go destroy the control room and disable the droid starfighters.We don't have much time so hurry up and go!
  7. droideka27 Manager Emeritus

star 7
    OCC: btw i am going to use just this user name for the thread. I first posted with my sock, but it's too much trouble logging in and out to use it :p

IC:
    "Delta Lead, I'm right behind you!" Deka yelled, driving into the battle. close behind Saisee Tiin, protecting his back from droid fighters.

"Let's go in, we need to take these fighters out FAST, there are just too many to handle! I'm right behind you. Let's go!"
  8. plokoon480 Jedi Master

star 4
    "Thats it Delta 2! Come on everyone move!"Protecting each other and shooting down as many droid fighters as they can,Delta Squadron soon makes it to the hatch.After they all get out,a group of battle droids start firing at them.It is only a matter of minutes before they are all destroyed.
  9. Jedi_Master_Damir Jedi Master

star 4
    Daze and Matt were now on the dreaded Trade Federation Ship. They ran through the hollowed hallways, fighting droids as they came. The ship was absolutely huge, it would take them forever to find Master Gallia, unless...

"Matt!" Daze yelled over the fire "Cover me!" he said and then deactivated his lightsaber, closed his eyes and concetrated. He tuned into the Force, embraced it and sent a large Force wave that could only be felt by a Jedi. He felt around him Matt, and his fellow Delta Squadron members but in the mist of the wave, he felt a weak - very weak - signal emmiting from the other side of the ship. It was Master Gallia, he knew it!

He reopened his eyes, looked hard at Matt - who he was sure felt it to - and gave each other a hard nodd and thundred off down the hallways, only one goal set in their mind. To find Master Gallia.
  10. The_Dark_Overlord Jedi Master

star 4
    Anakin followed Mat and destoryed a couple of droids defending him and following every step he took.
  11. --Jacen-- Jedi Knight

Obi-Wan called for Cloey but could not find her. Obi-Wan deflected a few blasters until eyeing Cloey trying to deflect blaster shots from destroyer droids. Obi-Wan ran to Cloey to try to help her. "Cloey! We need to find those stolen goods."
  12. JediWraith Jedi Knight

Matt and Daze, with the Force as their ally sprit down the hallway halving droids left, right and center come running into a large room filled with destroyers.....

"I've got a bad feeling about this...." Matt says as the droids begin to fire.
  13. Jedi_Master_Damir Jedi Master

star 4
    Daze and Matt were under heavy assault from the barge of the droids. But in the back of his mind, he felt the signal of Master Gallia growing weak, but not too far away.

With the new found strength of know they must be as quick as they can, the two took down the remaining droids but at a heavy price. Whilst in the mist of combat Daze had been shot in the shoulder with on of the blaster bolts that passed threw. The pain ripped across his right shoulder - his fighting arm - but he felt it not, as all he was concerned about was getting throught this last squadron of droids.

Once the last droid had been taked down, Daze quickly threw the handle of his violet lightsaber to his other arm. Even though he wasn't as good to fight with this arm, the other arm was no good. And of course, a Jedi had always been taught to fight with both hands.

Now, the two ran down the empty hallways, over scraps pieces of metals that use to one be droids. Finally they reached a door from where the faint signal of Master Gallia emitted from. Not caring about anything else, even the yell of "Wait" from Matt, Daze kicked down the door. What he saw infront of him made him wish he hadn't.

Surrounding the limp body of Master Gallia, stood 20, no 30 droids that just stared at the two at the door way. There was absoultely no way they could win this fight, the figting space was too small, and there were too many droids. At the speed of which the mind thought, Daze got angry. He couldn't believe he had been so stupid to kick down the door and burst into the room like an ordinary security guard. He should have know there would have been someone protecting her!

But for now he couldn't blame himself, for as soon as Daze and Matt saw the large group of droids, they jumped out of the way, back out to the empty corridor, and immediately where they stood only a second ago was now filled with blaster bolts.

Daze immediately reached for his commlink and yelled "Delta Lead. We have big trouble. We need back up and quick!" Daze couldn't believe he was saying that for the second time today. His will to find the Master had clouded his mind, but for now he could only hope his fellow Jedi got here in time.
  14. Jedi_Master_Damir Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC: Anyone still playing?
  15. --Jacen-- Jedi Knight

16. SaberGiiett7 Force Ghost

star 6
    Cool you have room.

I'll be Delta 8 and i'm a Jedi Knight named Tuiu Fgitsn i'm human and a male.
  17. --Jacen-- Jedi Knight

18. AngelicPadme Jedi Knight

star 3
    Even though CLoey was just a padawan she was now in more danger than she had ever been. "Umm...Delta Lead this is Delta four!" She waited her heart racing, they had come from all sides it seemed, just readyto kill. "Something is wrong with my guns!" She hollard. She tried firing again as she dodged in and out of the enemy.

ooc- sorry i totally forgot about this one but I'll be here fomr now on.
  19. AngelicPadme Jedi Knight

star 3
  20. The_Dark_Overlord Jedi Master

star 4
    Anakin ran into the corridor waving his lightsabre and reflecting shots as he made way to Daze and Matt.

"I know that I´m not the big backup team u´ve waited for. but I guess that I´m better than nothing"
  21. AngelicPadme Jedi Knight

star 3
    Cloey began to panic, she looked form right to left. Picking up her com-link she stuttered. "I really really need back up! Their on all sides!" She pulled out her light sabre, wishing her Master was here, but he never would be. She deflected the shots fired with her sabre, she felt one hit her shoudler, it break her skin.
  22. plokoon480 Jedi Master

star 4
    ooc:Sorry guys I was busy.Oh and SaberGiiett7,youre going have to sit out this mission.
    Saisee Tiin received a message on his comlink but it was unclear.From what he heard,he knew it was Delta 4,and that she was in trouble.Just then he saw Anakin run away somewhere.He reached out to the Force to find Anakin and Cloey.They were both in the same room and very near.He darted into the room.There were droids everywhere!He saw Cloey,and joined the fight.He blocked bolts,decapitated droids,and sliced them in half but they just kept coming.He got an idea.He saw an exhaust tube up on the ceiling."If we could get up there,everyone could get to there places and finish the mission."he thought."Everyone!"he called."Get up to the exhaust port!"They all came into a circle,and one by one jumped up to the exhaust port.They had gotten away.After crawling a while,they saw an opening.It was a room.There was master Gallia and the stolen goods!But there were even more droids than in the last room."We should first disable all the droids in the main control room first,"Saisee said.After reaching it,he said"Daze,only your special dissapering power can disable the main power system."
    Daze:But which one is it?
    Saisee did not know that.He hadn't given it much thought.
    Anakin:pull the red wires on that control panel.
    Saisee:You're sure?
    Anakin nodded.
    Saisee:It will be completly dark so use the Force to find your way.
    Then Daze jumped down.
    TAG
  23. AngelicPadme Jedi Knight

star 3
    Cloey followed waiting pateintly for instructions, her shoulders slightly throbbed but she ignored the pain and waited for it to go dark.
  24. Jedi_Master_Damir Jedi Master

star 4
    Daze's orders were loud and clear, but he was not all that confident. His right shoulder throbed with pain every passing second due to the blaster shot, but he kept his lightsaber in his left, ready to fend off any attacks.

He jumped down from the elongated shaft, into the coldness of darkness. He immediately tuned himself to the Force, seizing it, embracing it, following its lead. He walked through the darkness of the long corridor that led to the main control room. He wasn't sure what to expect, but whatever it was he was ready. Daze wan't going to fail again, he used the Force as his ally now, listning to its every direction.

Daze stopped at the entrance to the main room, and looked beyond the door and felt nothing. It was safe, well at least it seemed safe. He entered slowly, quietly, using his Force capabilites to hide himself from the naked eye.

As he entered, the room was absolutely huge and engulfed by darkness. Daze concetraded, hard, and felt what he seeked for. The large red cable that stood on the other side of the room. Daze walked fast, covering the distance in seconds. As he approaced his target, he ignited his saber, held it high above his head and thrashed it down across the machine. The metal sizzled under the heat, the wires cut in two, and the machine began to catch on fire.

All around the large starship, droids of every sort crashed to the ground, their main curcuit now dissabled.

Something felt wrong. The whole thing was too easy, no interuptions, not even in the main control room. Something was definately wrong.

Immediately Daze sensed it, behind him, a disturbance, and the though was followed by the familiar sound of a lighsaber egniting. He cautiously turned around to the humming of the unfimiliar presence, only to see a lightsaber glowing red surrounded by a dark hooded figure. Daze felt a surge in the Force as the figure unmasked himself, as the menancing face stared at him.

OOC: Hope you guys dont mind. Now that the droids are down, there need to be an enemy right? And plus, it leaves a space open for someone to join./>/>
  25. plokoon480 Jedi Master

star 4
    ooc:Are you refering to Count Dooku?And I think we should all control what he does.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.