main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Delta Squadron(a jedi starfighter squadron).

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by plokoon480, Oct 25, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AngelicPadme

AngelicPadme Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 23, 2002
    The power was off, but Cloey still had her saber, she ignited it for a second, got her bearings, then she was following Daze, she bumped into his back when he stopped.
    "Whats the matter?" She whispered, then she felt it.

2. Jedi_Master_Damir

Jedi_Master_Damir Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 19, 2002
    OOC: It can be who ever. I was thinking along the lines of a sith apprentice, otherwise we'll get our asses kicked ;)

IC: Daze felt Cloey bump into the back of him, but never took his eyes the imposing figure. The eyes glared back at him, penetrating his mind, reading it. He shook it off, and told Cloey "Get out of here, tell the others to save Master Gallia and get out of here, I'll take care of him" he eyed the figure who was now waiting for him to begin. Daze was known to be cocky, but he had full cofidence in his capabilities. He just hoped he was right this time...

3. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    She sighed. "I can help! Let me help! Two jedi are better then one!" She said through her mind, her hand on her light saber.
    "The others can handle themselves!"

4. Jedi_Master_Damir

Jan 19, 2002
    Before he could say anything, the figure leapt at him, it's glowing liggtsaber held high ready for a quick kill. Daze felt it before it happened. With his bad arm, he pushed Cloey to the side, out of the way of the incoming blow, ignited his saber and threw himself to the right, the Dark Jedi now inbetween himself and Cloey. He lept up immediately and threw himself at the figure, their lightsabers clashing together in a falsh of blinding light. Through the haze, he saw the figure, as his menacing eyes stared eternally into his. Daze pushed his saber of his, and in the few moments he had he told Cloey to run.

The Dark Jedi now heard him, and immediately went after the Jedi Apprentice. He obviously didn't want any intrusions in their duel, and no one to know about him. Daze anticipated the move and blocked off his path, their sabers dancing in a frenzy of blue and red. In the corner of his mind, he saw Cloey exit the door.

Daze flet the anger surge through the Dark Jedi and his strikes became more stronger with every blow, more harder to block every time. This was no ordenary Dark Jedi, Daze realised, this person was a Sith.

Daze was becoming tired, very tired. His right shoulder throbed with pain and the darkness was becoming to engulf him. Daze had finally realized he wasn't going to come out a victor from this battle.

All he could hope for was that Cloey had not listened to him, and sent for back up. This just wasn't Daze's day...

5. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    Cleoy had exited, but she hadn't really left. She pulled out her com-link. "Guys, we're in trouble down here, not quit sure where we are but back-up is needed, I'm going in!" She turned back in, igniting her light sabre, she circled arond the figure, waiting for her move. She didn't run at him, or try and hurt him first, she just waited, hoping Daze was alright.

6. The_Dark_Overlord

The_Dark_Overlord Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    Anakin heard the call and ran to help.
    He egnited his sabre and saw the three of them fighting.

He made a swift jump and hit the sith in the side making him loose his balance and fall to the ground.

Cloe, take Daze back and save Master Gallia. now!

Anakin pushed Cloe away and repelled a hit from the Sith that was upp and running again.

Anakin fought back, spinning around and cutting at the sith.

The sith did the same and soon they where both in a sabrelock and they stared at oneanother silently.

Cloe, get Daze out of here now!!

Anakin felt the dark side in the Sith, the anger, the hate, the dark side.
    He was supprised that these feelings was not so ailien ti himselfe.

This making him mad and angry, this sith was trying to kill his friends! How did he dare to do this.
    The anger whent thruw his vains and he kicked the Sith in the stummic and pulling himselfe out of the sabrelock.

He attacked the sith visiously from all the angels he could find, cutting of all the Sith efforts to get to cloe and Daze.

Now Cloe!

7. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    Cloey may have been a padawan, but right now she was without a Master therefore no one to obey. She used her special power with the force and soon Daze's body was unseen.
    She smiled to herself, that was her strongest power. Feeling a little drained yet exhilerated Cloey leaped up, she moved towards the Sith, her Saber ready.
    "Your not cuttin me out of the action Master Skywalker!" She yelled, she slashed at the Sith, her sabre singeing his robes. She winked at him when he turned to face her, hten she attacked.

8. plokoon480

plokoon480 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2002
    The sith had bested Ani and Cloe,when he stuck for the killing blow,Master Tiin jumped in and parried the sith's blow.
    Saisee Tiin:If you want to kill my squadron,you'll have to get through me first.
    While the Sith tried to understand these words,Saisee caught him offguard.He struck the Sith in the shoulder and kicked the lightsaber from his hand.The sith made a deep growl.Saisee came in for the killing blow,but the sith took out another lightsaber and blocked it.
    Sith:Nice try,Jedi!
    He pushed Tiin back with the Force.
    Just then,the remaining members of the squadron came in and battled the sith.The sith was still just to powerful.When he got better,Saisee said
    Saisee:Anakin and Cloey!Your the most damaged so get Daze and yourself back to your ships.
    Cloey:But-
    Saisee:Just Go!
    They ran off
    Saisee:eek:bi-Wan,Deka,Matt,getMaster Gallia and as many goods as you can and leave.I'll meet you there later.But hurry!The droids will only malfunction for 7 more minutes.
    minutes.I'll meet you there later.
    They didn't like to leave Saisee like that but they went.
    While Saisee was fighting the Sith,he noticed something.The Sith was a she!She had benn wearing a hood the whole time.She ran away into a hanger nearby.Then Saisee ran into the bottom layer into the power room.There were huge generators.
    "Perfect" he thought.
    He took out a thermol detonater and placed it by the generators.
    "That will cause it to destroy the ship."
    He placed the timer for 2 minutes.
    "Better hurry up"he thought.
    He got into his Jedi Starfighter and flew away as the ship exploded.

9. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    ooc- hey do you mind not controlling my character? I kinda wanted a piece of the action :D

10. plokoon480

Jul 31, 2002
    ooc:some of my stuff is after Master gallia was recovered so those people can still play out that part.Oh,and if anyone has played Galatic Battlegrounds:Clone Campaings,there is a sith lady named Sev'Rance Tann who helps Count Dooku.So the Sith will be her.I'll explain better later.

11. The_Dark_Overlord

The_Dark_Overlord Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    Anakin ran to his ship and flew out of the hangar and soon he saw the ship explode into space.

"Sir, are we now going back to the counsill?"

12. Jedi_Master_Damir

Jan 19, 2002
    Daze had struggled his way back to his ship, he was completely exausted. His shoulder throbed with pain, he had a terrible headache, and his ego had been eternally damaged. He couldn't believe it, he got absolutely kicked. The Sith didn't even break a sweat, it was just one of those days.

He jumped into his starship, only hoping the rest of the team were alright. He had fought with all his will to find the strength to go back and help everyone. But he just... couldn't. Daze just hoped the rest of the squadron could forgive him.

The ship shot out of the droid hangar, and a few seconds later, the droid starship met its demise. It exploded in a huge ball of fire, derbis flew everywhere as Daze's ship rocked heavily. He flew past it, travelling a little bit further where he attached his ship to the large ring that bounded the two.

All he could do now was wait for the order from Delta Lead, if he made it out...

13. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    Cloey watched teh brillaint spectacule of fire as the ship blew up. She looked at Daze who seemed to be in great pain and she didn't kno what she could do...

14. plokoon480

Jul 31, 2002
    ooc:Until Deka,Matt and Obi-Wan don't reply,we are going to have to wait.

15. Jedi_Master_Damir

Jan 19, 2002
    OOC: Can we assume they made it out, and the sith dissapeared because i want to keep playing.

16. droideka27

droideka27 Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 28, 2002
    Deka had never exited her ship.

After the gigantic explosion, that she narrowly made it away from to survie, she cautious explored looking for the other Deltas.

"This is Delta 2, i came out ok, is everyone else alright?"

OCC: sorry i've been really busy wth school. will try to be better in the future :)

17. plokoon480

Jul 31, 2002
    coo:eek:kay,lets assume they got out alive.
    "This Delta Lead to Delta 2 over.Deka do you have Master Gallia?"

18. droideka27

droideka27 Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 28, 2002
    "I do! Master Gallia is fine. Wejust barely made it out, though. it was crazy in there!" Deka said. "She's pretty exhausted and everything though. Where will I be taking her?"

19. --Jacen--

--Jacen-- Jedi Youngling

Oct 24, 2002
    ooc: sorry that i have not been posting lately, i was grounded for a long time

ic: Obi-Wan barely escaped the explosion of the ship, he had been getting as much of the goods he can carry.

20. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    Cloey began to bandage her arm, wondering what she was suppose to do next. "So, whats next?"

21. Jedi_Master_Damir

Jan 19, 2002
    OOC: Ermm, my character is sorta dying :p any word from Delta Lead?

22. plokoon480

Jul 31, 2002
    Alright everyone,congragulations.Our first mission is completed.Set a course for Coruscant.Lets go home!

23. JediWraith

JediWraith Jedi Youngling

Oct 19, 2002
    "This is Delta 5. I made it out alright and managed to download files from the central computer while you guys were having your fun. Co-ordinates set."

The last thing that Delta Squadron saw before they made the jump to lightspeed was the metal remains of what was once a gigantic superstructure in which they had almost lost there lives....

OOC:sorry bout not being here but good old ISP descided to stop working. all good now thou.

24. plokoon480

Jul 31, 2002
    The squadron returned to Coruscant and Master Gallia was safely returned.

25. Jedi_Master_Damir

Jan 19, 2002
    ...So is there a new mission?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.