main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends *Delurk* LEGACY (The Force Evolution Series, Post-DW AU, J/J) - Complete

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by TKeira_Lea, Jul 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedishellyskywalker

jedishellyskywalker Jedi Master star 4

Oct 3, 2002
    YAY! Found it! But considering I'm the Wraith's so-called infiltration expert, it would be kinda embarassing if I hadn't, wouldn't it?

*commences reading!*

2. jedishellyskywalker

Oct 3, 2002
    Wahey! I got first post on page two

YIPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe! Yes, I am having a little bit of an Anakin Skywalker moment, because I'm so psyched up about Legacy . But seriously, Wraiths , if I start describing things as being "wizard" please shoot me!!! :D

That prologue was just enough to whet my appetite for this fic. Now I need more!!!!

Shelly
    :D
    AKA: Drama Queen

3. JAINA_SOLO-FEL24

JAINA_SOLO-FEL24 Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 27, 2002
    WHOOHOO!! Even though I just posted this @ Echoes, I'll do it here in celebration of Legacy's first post!!

*her x-wing lands, the repulsor jets settling her ship lightly with grace and great skill. JSF24 opens the cockpit, takes off her helmet, revealing a big smile. Tucks her helment underneath an arm and leaps from her x-wing, landing with undeniable grace..."Hehe..sorry, had to cheese it up"* Alright Girls! I've got a shipment here...*runs to the bottom hatch, unlocks it, and out comes dolls after dolls*

I've got:

Dolls:

Original Jagged Fel
    Multi-Tasking Jagged Fel
    Dinner Date Jagged Fel
    Comes with:
    2 (Count them TWO) Outfits: Imperial Flight Officer and casual white beater top with dark green cargo pants
    Gifts: - A box of fine Corellian Chocolate (one real small sample) and artifically scented Alderaanian Flowers
    Says:- "Your Gorgeous!", "You look lovely tonight." and "I love you." (press the small hidden button that is in the middle of his back)

Battle Gear Jagged Fel

Accessories:
    Jagged Fel Clawcraft Pendant

Special Dolls:

TKeira:
    Shower Steamed Jagged Fel

Life Size Cardboard Standup Jagged Fel
    Sad Puppy-Dog Jagged Fel

Jagged Fel Full-Length Pillow

100% Real Replica Corellian Heartstone Pendent from Jagged Fel

RebelPrincess's Doll:
    Jagged Fel: Gym Workout Doll

Introducing:

Tall, Dark, and Handsome, Jagged Fel Doll!!!

Now, all those SPECIAL Dolls are just on display, considering I promised TK and RP they were one of a kind...Maybe I can smuggle...*looks for TK..doesn't see her. Hands some dolls out* Shh..

CONGRATS ON LEGACY'S FIRST POST!~!

DEALER

JSF24

*runs off and hides*

GREAT POST!! UP!

4. jedishellyskywalker

Oct 3, 2002
    Dollies, dollies, I LOVE DOLLIES!

BTW, who says smugglings a bad thing anyway?

I LOVE JAG! I LOVE DOLLIES! I guess that means that I LOVE JAG DOLLIES!!!!

Gimme!!!!

Shelly
    AKA: Drama Queen

PS: Pwease?

5. jedishellyskywalker

Oct 3, 2002
    UP!

Sorry, I guess I'm a little excited

*cough understatement of the millennium cough*

6. JediMasterJaina

JediMasterJaina Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2003
    ::jerks head up:: Jag Fel Dolls!? Where!? Where!?

Must get my hands on more Jag Fel Dolls.....but how?

::goes off into corner to scheme::

Btw, my friend JediDannySkywalker has started a message board. It's going to be a fanfic/role-playing board. There's going to be contests and such! It's going to be really cool, but we need more people! Check it out!

Across the Stars

~JMJ

7. jedishellyskywalker

Oct 3, 2002
    I went and joined, JMJ! Sounds like a good idea to me...

8. Jaina_and_Jag

Jaina_and_Jag Jedi Master star 5

Apr 19, 2003
    Up!!
    *grabs a multi-tasking Jag Fel doll*
    Thank's JSF24! :D I love these dolls. You should smuggle some more of those Shower Steamed Jagged Fel dolls. *drools* Sorry! I just get so excited at the thought. I'm off to play with my Jag doll and a couple other dolls I grabbed when Echoes ended. :p

9. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
    So sorry 'bout the...*counts how many posts her stupid computer did* quadrupal posts? What da heck! Stupid computer!!! Grr! Sorry bout that it's been doing it today and yesterday every once in a while. *glares at her computer*

10. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
  11. jedishellyskywalker

Oct 3, 2002
    I know this is off-topic, but what the hey, I'm feeling reckless and daring!!! :D

I rented Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back today. It was funny, and stuff...

12. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
  13. jedishellyskywalker

Oct 3, 2002
    I'm gonna go play dress-up with my Jag dollies now, okay? Talk 2 y'all soon...

is it too soon to ask for MORE???

Shelly

PS: I updated my bio. I was bored. Why not take a look???

14. Storm_Fighter

Storm_Fighter Jedi Youngling star 1

May 17, 2003
    YES, ITS HERE!!!!!!! :) :D :) :D

Great Postie TKeira_Lea!!

~Storm_Fighter

15. Twin_Suns_Leader

Twin_Suns_Leader Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 11, 2002
    I went and joined, JMJ! Sounds like a good idea to me...

I didn't know anybody was interested in roleplay... I know a couple of Yahoo groups that are centered around SW roleplay, one in particular thats NJO.

Btw, TKL, I edited my first post and made it a real reply, lol. ;) 8-}

16. Aileena

Aileena Jedi Youngling

Apr 18, 2003
    At last... I found it!! :eek:

TKeira, you've put your 600 or so pages of EofP in just over one page of Legacy ;)
    (again starting the statistics)

And for the dolls... can I have a Kyp-Doll, please? With those wonderful white-flecked dark curly hair of his?
    [face_blush]
    Oops... :)

Aileena

17. TKeira_Lea

TKeira_Lea Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 10, 2002
    ANNOUNCEMENT!

This just in...

I received official word today that Echoes of the Past is going on to the voting rounds of the Summer 2003 Fan Fiction Awards in the following categories...

Best Action

Best Drama

Best Romance

Best post-Saga - In-Progress

Best Novel

Most Accurate Interpretation of an Ensemble Cast

Jagged Fel for Best Interpretation of a Canon Character

Jaina Solo for Best Interpretation of a Canon Character

Best New Author

Best Author

*TKL faints dead away*

Okay, I'm back up, but I need your help. I will be posting polls over at the Cantina starting tonite. As an incentive to get you there I will posting teasers all weekend. So get your butts over there!

Also ALL ANGLES is in for Best Canon! Yippee!

18. J_M_Bulldog

J_M_Bulldog Jedi Master star 4

Apr 24, 2003
    Yay!! It's here.

Awesome start Commander

Congrads as well.

19. TKeira_Lea

Oct 10, 2002
    Okay so here's the deal...

There are three new polls up, if I get 12 votes in each category I will post another Legacy teaser in the Cantina. If you haven't voted in the Jag and Jaina categories do so as well.

Thanks...

Bribes are a good thing! :D Yub Yub!

20. rogue11lovesjag

rogue11lovesjag Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 13, 2002
    Wow!! Wonderful first post, TKL!

*kills Darth Sidescroll as her first mission as a Lomin Ale Wraith*

~Rogue

21. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Trickster_Jaina_Fel Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2002
    jeez, TKL -- talk about swiping all the nominations you can get your hands on! such a greedy girl... (like we didn't all see it coming...did you ever look at the nominations thread? [face_laugh] seemed like every other person would just be nominating Echoes, and little else...Rebel Hearts, one or two lucky j/j's and Echoes...anyone see a pattern here? it's a conspiracy! :eek: j/j's...taking over the awards...whatever shall happen next? the world's not safe anymore! :eek: [face_plain]) :p oh well, have fun getting together all those exerts [face_devil] it's hard enough to get together the 'normal' amount [face_mischief]

good start for Legacy, though one part

So many had been lost to the ravages of war, yet in the midst of it all two hearts had found a love that transcended everything else ? a love that demanded to be free of the shackles of war and suffering. With the light of this love, Jaina Solo, tiny in size but generous in fighting spirit, had found a way to defeat an enemy bent on ending all that her loved ones had fought and died to secure. Size mattered not to Jaina as she challenged the evil scavengers, even as their disease devoured her beauty from within.

Through it all, Jag Fel had trusted in the love he had embraced by throwing aside the rigid structures he had been raised to uphold. The love that had consumed him provided the light which would guide the newly formed Galactic Alliance through its darkest hours. His child ? a precious gift ? had been the key to unlocking the mysteries of the Force to the Jedi. The unborn daughter of Jaina and Jag had revealed the Yuuzhan Vong in the Force, allowing Jaina the insight to defeat the Supreme Overlord at the Battle of Naboo.

sounded a little like an infomercial or one of those melodramatic-family-movie starts, or maybe a romance like "Titanic" :p (no offense meant, as usual ;) but...lol...i got a laugh [face_laugh] [face_devil] and so i thought i'd let you know [face_mischief])

wow...i'm hyper...

*leaves thread to get whatever sugar's in her system (which is obviously overloaded) out*

~TJF

EDIT: jedishellyskywalker, would you *please* cut down on that sidescroll? [face_plain]

EDIT 2: wow...if someone read this and didn't know me, they'd probably think i hate j/j'ers, Echoes, and you, TKL 8-} no wonder i get called a weirdo...

EDIT 3: btw, congrats on your nominations :D :cool:

22. TahiriSoloFan

TahiriSoloFan Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2003
    Is it just my computer or is everybody having to scroll from side to side to read their posts tonight? How annoying!

I'm trying again to get into the cantina, but if I still can't I'm going to be devasated!!!!

Stalks off in deterimation...

23. TKeira_Lea

Oct 10, 2002
    Working on the sidescroll guys! I PMed Shelly and asked her to tone down the UUPP!!

I think she was a little excited... :p

Replies tomorrow. I am, as Trickster so fondly put it, having fun compiling my excerpts by Sunday! So please, please vote in the Cantina! More polls tomorrow...

Hey Trickster, I wrote the prologue like the cover of my fave romance novel or the inside cover of a hardback SW book. Gotta draw the readers in and there's nothing like melodrama to achieve that goal. Look at all my mush fans, how could I do anything else? :p :D

We know you secretly wich you could shed your Zekk leanings and return to the Jag fold. We're here when you're ready. Don't worry I have plenty of Zekk in the story for you! [face_devil]

24. NarundiJedi

NarundiJedi Jedi Master star 6

Oct 8, 2001
    Until Shelly edits her post, I shall post again to rid this thread of Darth Sidescroll! :D

You see, I have it set so I get 50 posts per page. So I still have to sidescroll. Not good. :p

Jae Angel

25. Master_Vicky

Master_Vicky Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 29, 2003
    Great start TKL! Can't wait `till monday.

-Vicster

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.