main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends *Delurk* LEGACY (The Force Evolution Series, Post-DW AU, J/J) - Complete

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by TKeira_Lea, Jul 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Vai

Jedi_Vai Jedi Master star 1

Mar 20, 2002
    Oh My Lord!

I don't have a chance to check in for a while and you finish the story!

LIFE JUST AIN'T FAIR!!!

As always, I'm in total awe of the caliber of writing!

My biggest congrats on the best series on the 'net!!!

Love every word!

2. Kohn_Fang

Kohn_Fang Jedi Youngling

Jun 20, 2005
    I havent read yet but i know JUST KNOW that once againa your ganna steal away my life until i finish..........4 HUNDRED FREKIN PAGES.......arg.......though probably just as good as the others.......still :p

3. jagsredlady

jagsredlady Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 7, 2002
    A nostalgic UP after reading excerpts last night... [face_love]

Should make it easier for others to find. ;)

4. Chimpo_the_Sith

Chimpo_the_Sith Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 15, 2003
    Yeah I bet it will ;) [face_mischief] :p

5. goddess45

goddess45 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2005
    It was very very very very good! The writing and everything was excellent =D= =D==D=

I have to admit i was kinda depressed after though. you killed off jaina and jag and synjon.:_| :_|

Although i suppose you have a reason though (hopfully a sequal??) [face_praying]

good luck with the rest of you writing!

6. Master_Vicky

Master_Vicky Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 29, 2003
    you killed off jaina

Whoa! When did that happen?

-Vicster

7. JediJainaSoloFel

JediJainaSoloFel Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 5, 2004
    Whoa! When did that happen?

It didn't. The last we heard from Jaina, she had taken off. Thus the next story. The only person whose life/death is in question is Jag. I personally believe him to be alive and not in any denial sort of way. I just have faith.

But at the end of this story, Jaina is alive.

8. TKeira_Lea

TKeira_Lea Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 10, 2002

She is? [face_devil]

9. JediJainaSoloFel

Jun 5, 2004
    Brat:p

Well, I thought she was. I guess it's possible that I could be wrong. I guess I'll just have to wait until the sequel comes out to know for sure;)

[EDIT]: Oh, I just found this quote from your reply to me after the epilogue:

How can she be off to do something if she's dead?o_O

10. TKeira_Lea

Oct 10, 2002

I plan on doing lots of things in the hereafter...

11. JediJainaSoloFel

Jun 5, 2004
    Oh dear...

I thought you said it wasn't going to be flashbacks[face_pout]

12. Chimpo_the_Sith

Mar 15, 2003
    Teasing is the path to the Dark Side TKL ;)

13. jade51999

jade51999 Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 5, 1999
    Reads above posts and sobs..the hereafter..the HEREAFTER..

this is what I say..

Heads up my Denial club friends..CONSTANT VIGALENCE..

now can I ask if there's a time table for when it may start? *grin*

14. TKeira_Lea

Oct 10, 2002
    Good evening!

Still catching up!

Chimpo: But I won't complain Maybe thanks to this behaviour she will finally learn that Kyp is not the only person that can help her ( and don't deny it, it was him that helped her almost everytime )

Not denying it ;)

I have nothing against their friendship as far as they remember about those who are more important in their lives.

Your words are taken under advisement.

laurethiel1138: By "soon", I meant somewhere within the next four months or so, DRL cooperating (highly doubtful, but one can dream). Being in the process of writing a Lord of the Rings AU where Boromir actually gets to live, I understand how very taxing writing can be. I began my project one year and a half ago, and I'm barely at 60 pages in Times 11 pts, and still at the very beginning of The Two Towers. Tell me why I just had to pick an Epic as my first fanfic?

Yeah, I guess we both dream big! EotP was my first undertaking?

Seeing as I have just started my new job I think I?m looking at some time around the new year to start the next journey forward. I?ll be writing bits here and there of the next installment and saving them up. But I?ve also got my original fic and some other fun stuff planned as well.

Dark_Lighter: Out of curiosity, are we going to be seeing any of TMoaR before the third part of this trillogy is posted?

Yes. TMoaR is underway, but I am trying to save up a bit before I start posting ;)

Oh..and i just noticed something sad....we didn't quite make it too page 500....good thing we get another chance

The third book will not be this long! :p

Wildcat: Denada mi comandante!

Oooo en espanol! 8-}

Yes, the parallels here-both to Empire and ROTS were not lost on me. I'll be clinging to that hope as I wait for you to post the next installment in this trilogy.

Hoping for a happier ending? Hmmm?

Oooh. Forgot to tell you that if you want to know what a great song to listen to while reading this post is, it's "Full of Grace" by Sarah McLachlan

Perfect song [:D]

[EDIT]: Oh, I just found this quote from your reply to me after the epilogue:

What are you? The archaeologist? [face_cowboy]

jaynasolofel: No, no thank you! It really has been wonderful to have a well-crafted, interesting story to read. And as icing on the cake; a great bunch of people to "hang out" with and share some Wraith madness.

Are you implying the Wraiths are mad?! [face_hypnotized]

I can't wait for the next big announcement, be it TMoaR or book 3 of TFES or even something new.

There?s one coming today!

Lt_Jaina_Solo: But guess who has her license now!

Oh no! [face_worried]

JAGSGURL15: LOL Isnt that true! but at least they lost/are losing their whole team to the draft! and from what ive been looking at, they are going to be HORRIBLE![/color]next year! Good for us!

Woohoo! Now that makes me smile :D Still wearing my spirit band [face_dancing]

JediFarfy: Awwww! Thanks! I'll still be lurking about! Thanks for one of the greats piece of fan fiction I've ever read.

Watch out! My head is swelling [face_mischief]

Thanks [face_blush]

jade51999: So does anyeone remember what pages my songs were on? I'm trying to compile them and have to figure that out..eh i'll just go back through my replies later

Oh man! Did you have any luck with that? We should post them all at the Cantina ? or better yet a separate thread for replies! You could win for songfic or poem with those!

Solo_and_Fel: I second you, JJSF. Everyone in this thread has been really nice (even when teasing ).

Group hug! [:D]
    It's like our own TKL bookclub.

Just make me feel like Oprah :D

Auntie: You're amazing for the posting schedule you've kept and all the replies you've given out!

I think the replies are as much as the story? [face_chicken]

ccp:

15. ShortySC22

ShortySC22 Jedi Master star 1

Nov 18, 2002
    I haven't been here in several months and I'm glad I decided to check in. After a monster read (ie Echoes and Legacy in just under a week, in between work and packing), I'm ready to cry. This is an amazing story and to have it finished like this, on such a cliffhanger, quite literally, I'm sad now. First Jag is gone and then Jaina does something too, hmmm, I wonder what that could mean.

Congrats on finishing the story and I can't wait until the last part of the trilogy is completed.

16. TKeira_Lea

Oct 10, 2002
    For some reason the boards are giving me heck tonight so I had to split this part out...

I need to offer some heartfelt thanks for all the great nominations LEGACY received this time around in the SFFA. I honestly thought there wasn?t a category left, but you guys seemed to find them. I am touched by the nom for ENSEMBLE, because I try to do justice to all my characters. Thank you. And the elusive SERIES nomination again, even though this story is a wee part of the grand scheme of the Force Evolution Series.

Jaina and Jag nominated for BEST CANON CHARACTERS respectively. They are happy to be going to the Awards together [face_love] And Briaun! Wow! I am honored you love my ORIGINAL CHARACTER as much as I do. [:D] Lastly, Wedge the NON-JEDI [face_blush] Wedge is a time honored and beloved character. That any one person thinks I get him right is so humbling.

Thank you all for your encouragement and love. It makes writing so worth it.

With that, I am starting to gear up for writing some missing scenes for LEGACY. Sort of a Bonus Disk. I am taking requests, so send them in. First one is in the works...

It?s called GRANDPA WARS: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK!

17. JediJainaSoloFel

Jun 5, 2004
    TKeira_Lea:Oooo en espanol! 8-}

Si!

Hoping for a happier ending? Hmmm?

*hands on hips*

So what if I am?o_O

Perfect song [:D]

Thanks! I thought so too. Actually, it started playing on my iTunes the second time I read it (not on purpose this time) and it was so perfect that I had to mention it.

What are you? The archaeologist? [face_cowboy]

Yeah. Wanna make something of it?[face_cowboy] Actually, I could really get into this...[face_mischief]

Post #2

Congratulations on all your nominations. They are ALL well deserved.

With that, I am starting to gear up for writing some missing scenes for LEGACY. Sort of a Bonus Disk. I am taking requests, so send them in. First one is in the works...

Ooooh Fabulous! I'm so excited I can barely contain myself! I'll have to start thinking of some ideas!

18. Chimpo_the_Sith

Mar 15, 2003
    Cool :cool:

Requests? I have two requests for CoJF ( ;) ) but for Legacy?

Hmm first thing I think that there was to be T/R post somewhere there ;)

Next thing won't work but it's connected with chapter 13 ;) [face_blush] :p

I know! [face_idea] How about that scene where Jag was watching Jaina and Kyp in their garden? When Jaina learned that she is pregnant. I don't know why but I always wanted to read Jag POV there...

Some more Jaina/Jag battles ( You know something like that with the TV news from the court ) * sees a brick thrown at him * Ha missed me * sees a whole wall thrown at him * Oh no...

Hmm ah of course, how could I forget about it... How Jag escaped Luke and the rest of pursuit team? :D That's the one :D

Hmm maybe some inside thoughts of Jag about his family and his relationship with Jaina in the time of crisis. This is something that could be interesting. But of course it could be not :p

Ok so far that's all from me for now.

19. jade51999

jade51999 Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 5, 1999
    TKL you reminded me to go out and do that..so i think i found them all..there were only six right?

i'll upload them to the Cantina..

OH and could we please have a Fee and Jacen scene? preferably the fight after he becomes captain? In fact how about a training montage for the whole lot.?

20. Chimpo_the_Sith

Mar 15, 2003
    Oh yeah that's the one scene I forgot about :D

21. Rebel-at-Heart

Rebel-at-Heart Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 2, 2005
    OH! Oh! (Waves hands and jumps about to get attention) I like Jade51999's idea. Go with that one.

22. Jaina_and_Jag

Jaina_and_Jag Jedi Master star 5

Apr 19, 2003
    I vote for the missing scene where Jag doesn't go after Zekk and "die". :p

If I can't have that, then I vote for some Fee/Jacen stuff. That's always good. [face_love]

23. JediJainaSoloFel

Jun 5, 2004
    As Legacy archaeologist I felt compelled to dig up this response from one TKL...

And there is one I am sure people will be looking forward to Care to guess?

Is this the Grandpa Wars scene? Or something else?

I personally would like to see...

1. How Jag got away from Luke and everyone

2. What happened with Jag and Zekk (at the end)

3. The fight between Jacen and Fee (I second that)

4. The part where Mara realizes that Jaina is back on Naboo (from WAY Back in the beginning)

5. Anything with Kyp and Drue.

I'm gonna dig through Legacy and see if I can think of anything else I'd like to see!

24. TKeira_Lex

TKeira_Lex Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 27, 2004
    Aye! Look at that list! Could I bother the Wildcat to compile a list of all the requests...

[face_tired] Me so lazy :p

Kidding! I'll start a list and put it up at the front of the Bonus Disk thread, coming soon I might add. :D The Grandpa Wars are under way...

*yawns* The closet Backstreet Boys fangirl went to their concert tonight. Had a blast too [face_dancing] Backstreet's back all right! [face_laugh]

:eek: Eeep! My secret's out [face_blush]

'Night all.

25. jagsredlady

jagsredlady Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 7, 2002

Yippeee!!! *hugtackles twinnnie* :cool: I've been waiting for this for so long! *rubs hands* [face_dancing]

And yes, I have a request... [face_batting]

How about a missing scene from the end of Legacy?

"Resurrection" would be a good title... [face_mischief] [face_laugh]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.