main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends *Delurk* LEGACY (The Force Evolution Series, Post-DW AU, J/J) - Complete

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by TKeira_Lea, Jul 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saga_Fanfic_Awards

Saga_Fanfic_Awards Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 8, 2005
  2. JediJainaSoloFel

JediJainaSoloFel Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 5, 2004
    ^^YIKES, which braindead user forgot to log off of you? Oh yea, it was me[face_blush]

Could I bother the Wildcat to compile a list of all the requests...

:pI'll actually do it if you can wait till Monday afternoon. I'm up to my ears in kids until Sunday at 6pm and then I have to study for my statistics test on Monday. After that, I'm good to go.

And Backstreet Boys Commander?o_O Actually, I like them too[face_blush]

3. Chimpo_the_Sith

Chimpo_the_Sith Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 15, 2003
    Well since I'm bored here is the list of requests so far: ( Wildcat don't kill me ;) )

1. Long forgotten Tahiri/Rane post ( one request )
    2. Scene where Jag was watching Jaina and Kyp in the garden? When Jaina learned that she is pregnant. Jag POV please ( one request )
    3. Jaina/Jag battles ( one request )
    4. How Jag escaped Luke and the rest of pursuit team? ( two requests )
    5. Could we please have a Fee and Jacen scene? preferably the fight after he becomes captain? ( 5 requests )
    6. some inside thoughts of Jag about his family and his relationship with Jaina in the time of crisis ( one request )
    7. What happened with Jag and Zekk (at the end) ( two requests )
    8. The part where Mara realizes that Jaina is back on Naboo ( one request )
    9. Anything with Kyp and Drue. ( two requests )
    10. How about a missing scene from the end of Legacy? "Ressurection" is the title ( every one request ;) )
    11. missing scene where Jag doesn't go after Zekk and "die" ( one request )

So far it all :) Any more request? Or did I miss something?

Oh yeah and one bonus request from me: The Chapter 13 mentioned J/J vacation post :D

4. Jaina87

Jaina87 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 17, 2005
    I'm not in denail!
    It is a calculated guess.
    Call it what you will but your writing suggests that Jag is alive and in Zekk's clutches!
    Also about Wedge, I think you wrote his character perfectly! I like the way Tycho is written as well but should be used more often. Would like to see him in the missing moments you are doing!:p

5. JediJainaSoloFel

Jun 5, 2004
    Hey if you want to tally requests, more power to you.;)

6. TKeira_Lea

TKeira_Lea Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 10, 2002
    Thanks for the list, Chimpo! :D

7. TahiriSoloFan

TahiriSoloFan Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2003
    I vote for the Jacen & Fee scene and the one where Jag get away from Luke & co.! [face_dancing]

8. Chimpo_the_Sith

Mar 15, 2003
    Some updates made :)

2. Scene where Jag was watching Jaina and Kyp in the garden? When Jaina learned that she is pregnant. Jag POV please ( one request )
    4. How Jag escaped Luke and the rest of pursuit team? ( 3 requests )
    5. Could we please have a Fee and Jacen scene? preferably the fight after he becomes captain? ( 6 requests )
    6. some inside thoughts of Jag about his family and his relationship with Jaina in the time of crisis ( one request )
    10. How about a missing scene from the end of Legacy? "Ressurection" is the title ( every one request ;) )

So far it all :) Any more request? Or did I miss something?

Oh yeah and one bonus request from me: The Chapter 13 mentioned J/J vacation post :D

9. BigFatty

BigFatty Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 9, 2005
    I'd love to read any or all on the list, especially the Resurrection one ;)

10. Luvinna

Luvinna Jedi Master star 1

Oct 29, 2002
    It's taken me a couple of weeks, but I finally finished EotP and Legacy. Wow! What a story! Very awesome! You deserve the awards, TKL! You've done so well with the characters (cannon and original) that, when I started Dark Nest last night, I found it really hard to accept Zekk as still being good. LOL It's just weird to read about him still being friends with Jaina.

Oh, and does Fee remind anyone else of Mara back in TTT?

If I can put in my own 2¢ in regards to missing scenes, how about the next part of the story? That's certainly missing. ;) But seriously, I think my top requests would be to second these suggestions:
    - A Fee and Jacen scene. Preferably the fight after he becomes captain.
    - The part where Mara realizes that Jaina is back on Naboo
    And my own idea is this:
    - Jaina's POV of that last scene at the waterfalls/cliff after Kyp leaves. I'm a bit confuzzled as to what happened. One minuted Kyp sees Jaina standing there, the next she's gone and he pulls her lightsaber from the bottom of the falls leaving the impression she jumped. Next we see her walking up the road toward Valin in the epilogue. What happened? (or did I just miss something?) :confused:

Again, wunderbar! Can't wait for the next part! =D=

11. Kohn_Fang

Kohn_Fang Jedi Youngling

Jun 20, 2005
    well ive finally finished and well......AHHHHHHHHHHHH, NOOOOOOO,
    ......JAGGGGGGGG.....
    u should have him kik zekks but, dont let anyone else kill zekk He deserves to kill him!!!!
    .....it was great, but WAY to sad for the ending of a story
    ,and when will the next one be ready?
    soon?
    i have alot of school junk to be a part of
    3 AP classes and ACADECA(which RULES!!!!)
    so i might not be able to get on for a while.....and u left me hanging
    i mean u have great portrayals of every character but wat kept my attention was jag!!!!
    and then u went and maby killed him!!!......then the whole jaina jumping thing.....what happened there?
    and and and and.....SO MANY QUESTIONS!!!!!
    erggg
    just let jag kill Zekk and itll be all good, i dont care how he returnes(as long as he does)
    or what happens next, so long as he KILLS Zekk!!!!
    great story, fitting for all those awards, plus....all the others, and some more that arn't even thought of
    but ya.......great fic

12. TKeira_Lea

Oct 10, 2002
    HELP!

I'm in the process of working on GRANDPA WARS: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK! and I need to do some comparing with the original Grandpa Wars. Can anyone tell me where it is on this massive thread? [face_worried]

[face_blush] Figures I can't find my own stuff :p

13. Chimpo_the_Sith

Mar 15, 2003
    :eek: Oh my! :eek:

Sorry but I don't know :(

14. BigFatty

BigFatty Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 9, 2005
    I remember the general area of the story (I think), but as for the exact page in the thread, I have no idea. If only I were somewhere else other than work, I'd help hunt it down. Stupid work.

15. TKeira_Lea

Oct 10, 2002
    GOOD MORNING!

More catching up!

ShortySC22: I haven't been here in several months and I'm glad I decided to check in.

Me too :D

After a monster read (ie Echoes and Legacy in just under a week, in between work and packing), I'm ready to cry.

*hands out the tissues*

This is an amazing story and to have it finished like this, on such a cliffhanger, quite literally, I'm sad now. First Jag is gone and then Jaina does something too, hmmm, I wonder what that could mean.

Hmmm? [face_thinking] I wonder too.

Congrats on finishing the story and I can't wait until the last part of the trilogy is completed.

Honestly, Me neither ;)

Wildcat: Congratulations on all your nominations. They are ALL well deserved.

Why thanks [face_blush] And back at you ;)

And Backstreet Boys Commander? Actually, I like them too

[:D] I knew there was a reason I liked you :D

Chimpo_the_Sith: Some updates made

5. Could we please have a Fee and Jacen scene? preferably the fight after he becomes captain? ( 6 requests )
    10. How about a missing scene from the end of Legacy? "Ressurection" is the title ( every one request )

So far it all Any more request? Or did I miss something?

Oh yeah and one bonus request from me: The Chapter 13 mentioned J/J vacation post

You?re awesome! [:D] Thanks! I?ll be working on those. I?m going to aim for one a week or so?

jade51999: i'll upload them to the Cantina..

AWESOME!

OH and could we please have a Fee and Jacen scene? preferably the fight after he becomes captain?

Yep. That?s in the works [face_mischief]

Rebel-at-Heart: OH! Oh! (Waves hands and jumps about to get attention) I like Jade51999's idea. Go with that one.

Okey doke! :D

Jaina_and_Jag: I vote for the missing scene where Jag doesn't go after Zekk and "die".

No that?s called an AU scene [face_devil] Silly girl :p

TKeira_Lex: There?s a smelly sock in my thread :eek:

color=red]Red:[/color] Some how I just knew you were going to pick that icon [face_mischief] [face_love] Do you like mine? [face_mischief]

How about a missing scene from the end of Legacy?

"Resurrection" would be a good title...

Harrharr

Saga_Fanfic_Awards: Now I?ve got a pair of socks in my thread [face_mischief]

Jaina87: Call it what you will but your writing suggests that Jag is alive and in Zekk's clutches!

Really? O:)

Also about Wedge, I think you wrote his character perfectly!

I like the way Tycho is written as well but should be used more often.

Oh man I would if I could!

Auntie: I vote for the Jacen & Fee scene and the one where Jag get away from Luke & co.!

Both great suggestions! [face_chicken] I?m shooting for both of those?

BigFatty: I'd love to read any or all on the list, especially the Resurrection one

Yeah you guys can keep praying for that one :p

Luvinna: It's taken me a couple of weeks, but I finally finished EotP and Legacy. Wow!

Woohoo! Welcome!

You've done so well with the characters (cannon and original) that, when I started Dark Nest last night, I found it really hard to accept Zekk as still being good.

Now that?s wha

16. JediJainaSoloFel

Jun 5, 2004
    Well, as thread archeologist, I suppose it is my honor and duty to do this...

I give you, The First Shot Fired in The Grandpa Wars

[:D] I knew there was a reason I liked you :D

Yeah, there had to be something past all the craziness:p

17. Myria

Myria Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 1, 2004
    Aah!! You beat me to it!!!

18. Chimpo_the_Sith

Mar 15, 2003
    Even more updates ;)

5. Could we please have a Fee and Jacen scene? preferably the fight after he becomes captain? ( 7 requests )
    8. The part where Mara realizes that Jaina is back on Naboo ( 2 request )
    10. How about a missing scene from the end of Legacy? "Ressurection" is the title ( every one request wink )
    12. NEW!!! Jaina's POV of that last scene at the waterfalls/cliff after Kyp leaves. I'm a bit confuzzled as to what happened. One minuted Kyp sees Jaina standing there, the next she's gone and he pulls her lightsaber from the bottom of the falls leaving the impression she jumped. Next we see her walking up the road toward Valin in the epilogue. What happened?

So far it all happy Any more request? Or did I miss something?

Oh yeah and one bonus request from me: The Chapter 13 mentioned J/J vacation post

Man this list is getting bigger :D

19. JediJainaSoloFel

Jun 5, 2004
    List is looking good Chimpo! Can I vote twice?:p

and...

Congratulations on all your awards tonight Commander![face_dancing] They are ALL very well deserved!

20. Jedi_Sword

Jedi_Sword Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 27, 2005
    Hey TKL, tehehe, I'm still finishing Legacy,[face_tired] (don't worry, I'll get to the end eventually!) but I thought I'd just say congrats on the fanfic awards! =D= You really deserved it.
    ~JS :D

21. jaynasolofel

jaynasolofel Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 26, 2003
    Hey everyone! Happy Summer.

My missing scene request: I would like to read more about Jag going rogue after Cherith's death maybe memories from his own POV and how Synjon's death hit him in that same place.

And of course Fee & Jacen after he took over Twin Suns.

'Night

JaY

22. goddess45

goddess45 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2005
    woah ok I'm def confused I thought she killed herself. I have to go back and read it. I was just back cause i had to see something in reference to something else and i was reading all the stuff after my postie thingy. Ok so me being smart 'ol me read the entire epilouge wrong. And then i babbled on about it and was SO upset for like weeks that (at the time i thought) you killed Jag and then had Jaina commit suicide, cause she couldn't deal with the death of her husband and then before that the death of her child. But now....that its gonna be continued I have hope and I'm all happy again because in my mind you can't really have a sequal without the main characters being alive.

I'm done now!! thanks for reading my mindless babble

and if the stuff in blue IS wrong and you aren't having a sequal then just let me know so I don't look ENTIRELY mindless

Now I'm REALLY done.

23. Chimpo_the_Sith

Mar 15, 2003
    There will be sequel and Jaina is not dead :)

24. Aniakera

Aniakera Jedi Master star 1

Aug 20, 2005
    TKL-

I am now a long-term lurker on this board no longer! I started reading early on with Echoes but never actually got a username to reply. Now I've finally gotten one I just want to say: Your stories are probably the best fan-fiction I have read online! Honestly, some of your stuff reads like a pro-fic. The characters are all so realistic, and your OCs are very believable, especially Rane and Briaun. I finally decided to jump on board before the next and final installment, and I can't wait. I am also in the beginning of reading COJF, and I must say, from what I've read, it seems like another great read!

Congrats on such a great series! :D

EDIT 1: And by the way: I'm all for the theory that Jag's alive and Zekk captured him.[face_praying] Sign me up and send me to Egypt, cause I'm in Da'Nile! :p

25. Kohn_Fang

Kohn_Fang Jedi Youngling

Jun 20, 2005
    im not in denile, but i think Zekk got his butt kiked, but not killed(they would have felt his death, no?)but is only alive so that jag can kik his but over and over again to take out his anger, and jag is stuck in the "mysterously" force sheilded asteroid with a broken clawcraft that he is repairing and is going to fly back in on like a knight in shining black armour(white is too cliche(spelling)):p
    as for a sequel.....whennnnnnnnnn....i know i probably sound like a little child, but i have nothing else to read......i want it now....:D
    ....im not in denile.......i swear....oh and the empire never lost....ya
    (if i am anywhere close to whatever is ganna happen...PLZ....though i probably not this is my opinion....or wish whichever one you think.....
    still awsome seires...cant spell.....this fic rules just like all your others....just cant wait for more......plz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.