main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga *DELURKED*- Second Chances-Post-ROTS, AU, A(V)/P Obi-Wan COMPLETED, link to sequel posted 6/8

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by nobodys_angel, Jun 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jeditheskyisblue

Jeditheskyisblue Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 17, 2001
    Yes poor Padme, she doesn't know where to turn.

2. Lieutenant_Jaina

Lieutenant_Jaina Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 26, 2003
    Gosh, heartwrenching for her having to see her daughter without being able to tell her who she is. I felt so sorry for her.

3. Lexi

Lexi Jedi Master star 4

Oct 9, 2002
    This was so sad. I really felt for Padmé, seeing her daughter and knowing it'll be the last time.

4. StarWars_Angel

StarWars_Angel Jedi Youngling

Jul 2, 2002
    Great post! Hope to see more soon.
    I love that you put Leia in it! ;)

5. Alethia

Alethia Jedi Master star 5

Feb 13, 2005
    Poor, well, poor everyone. Really, everyone seems to be going through such a hard time...

Leia was sweet. I really like little Leia, such a cute little girl... And it's nice that Padme was able to send her that doll. And Bail...he really cares for them. I like how Padme purposely said 'your daughter' so that Vader wouldn't know...

And at least Vader didn't kill Obi-Wan. Leaving him for dead is definitely better than actually making sure that he is dead.

I just feel so bad for Padme who has to put up with Vader and be with him...but maybe she can slowly bring out the Anakin in him, so that he's not truly lost. Problem is is that Vader is dang stubborn...but so is Padme. Let's hope that she wins *grins*

6. Ladynaye

Ladynaye Jedi Padawan star 4

May 24, 2005
    I don't blame Vader for what he did, not at all. At least he got Padme back. Too bad Leia saw all of it though, poor kid...

7. Jaya Solo

Jaya Solo Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 12, 1999
    Wow. You almost had me in tears! That was an excellent post. :)

8. nobodys_angel

nobodys_angel Jedi Youngling star 1

May 28, 2005
    Yorkshire-Gal
    Glad you liked it!

Jeditheskyisblue
    Poor poor confused Padme...and I'm not done confusing her yet!

Lieutenant_Jaina
    Yeah, that was my "rip Padme's heart out" moment of the chapter...or was that the whole chapter...and the whole fic...hmm... :D

Lexi
    See above and thanks for reading! :D

StarWars_Angel
    You may possible see more today but if not, then tomorrow morning (which will be my regularly scheduled day after this weekend) for sure! Glad you're enjoying!

Altheia
    Yeah, I like to emotionally torture my characters...I'm a little evil like that, LOL! And don't worry, there's much more in store for Padme and Vader, and many more chances for Padme to win...or maybe Vader will...only time will tell!

Ladynaye
    Well, he did vow to make them both pay! :D

Jaya
    Awww, I almost made you cry?! I'll have to try harder next time :p Glad you liked it GrandMaster!!!

Okay, I'm working on a schedule for myself. I'm going to shoot for postings on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, starting with tomorrow. So you may get one more from me today and then I'm going to try and stick to that schedule!

9. Alethia

Alethia Jedi Master star 5

Feb 13, 2005
    Yeah, I like to emotionally torture my characters...I'm a little evil like that, LOL!

Are you kidding? That's the most fun thing in the world! I love to torture my characters... Brilliant fun. *sigh* Should actually get to writing and torture Vader some more. *grins evilly*

And don't worry about being evil, being evil is great. Evildoers have all the fun, anyway.

Yet I am glad that Padme does have a chance...that's nice of you! I think I will enjoy reading what she and Vader do to one another as the fic goes on *grins*

10. nobodys_angel

May 28, 2005
    Just wanted to give a hug to my lurkers! I'd love to have your feedback on my work so that I could thank you more personally! [:D]

[image=http://www.brianneryan.com/anilurk.jpg]

11. Jaina_Solo_15

Jaina_Solo_15 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 5, 2002
    Wow, this is so very fast paced and intense. I love it! :D You do a very good job with Padme's characterization. You manage to give her back some of the spirit that she seemed to be lacking in Ep III.

That final confrontation was just so intense. Poor Padme is so conflicted and doesn't know which way to turn or who she can trust.

Awesome! :D

12. nobodys_angel

May 28, 2005
    Thanks again Master Jaina, :D Yeah, I think I've confused poor Padme, but I think I've also given her reason to fight for Ani/Vader.

Update coming soon! :D

13. Jaya Solo

Jul 12, 1999
    Yes... she definately lacked spirit in E3. The conflicts are well written as is the rest of the story. :)

14. nobodys_angel

May 28, 2005
    Chapter 6
    Eternal

Padme had walked in silence as Vader led her to the rooms he had kept her in before. Her thoughts and concerns were with Obi-Wan; she hoped that Bail had been able to get to him and take him for help.

?Stay here,? Vader ordered coldly before he left the room. ?I?ll send a droid to clean up this mess.?

She stood amongst the wreckage of the room they had shared and fell to her knees in tears. It seemed everything they shared ended up this way somehow. Their marriage, their family, their love, wreckage that she now stood in the midst of, helpless to find her way out.

Vader pressed his hand against the door and listened to her cry. He wished he could dry her tears and easer her pain but he did not know of any other way of dealing with her stubbornness. If she continued to defy him, to deny him and his love for her then he would force her. He would take away everything she ever cared about until he was all she had left.

?Don?t make me do that Padme,? he warned, knowing his words reached to her soul even as the sound did not. ?I don?t want to hurt you. I just refuse to lose you.? He turned to the droid that stood waiting his command and nodded toward the door. ?Lock it. Don?t open it for anything,? he ordered.

Obi-Wan limped down the hallways, grimacing with each step. It had been six months since Vader had ambushed him and left him on Alderaan, forcing Padme to choose his life over her own. He worried about her every day, sensing that she was alive but he didn?t really know how she was fairing.

He had taken it upon himself to keep a constant vigil over the twins, appointing a trusted partner in the Rebellion to stand guard for one when he went to check on the other. ?We were too efficient,? he muttered each time he had to cross the Galaxy. ?Couldn?t we have just put them on neighboring planets?? He knew the answer though, and knew it was the only way to ensure their safety.

?What?s going on?? he asked, his heart jumping into his throat when he was led into a dark room. This wasn?t normal. Usually the room was filled with conversation and planning, filled with people. There was no sound and as his eyes adjusted to the darkness, only one person. He feared the day had come when someone was to tell him Padme was gone.

?Hello old friend.?

Her voice brought such joy to his heart that he thought he?d never feel again. ?Padme!? He rushed to her as quickly as his body would let him and embraced her, intent on never letting her go again. ?Padme, I have been so worried about you.?

?You worry too much,? she winked at him and laughed softly. ?How have you been??

?Ready for a galactic marathon,? he joked, motioning to his legs with a warm smile. ?How have [i]you[/i] been??

Her smile faded slightly and she looked past him. ?Okay,? she answered, but he was less than convinced.

?Padme,? Obi-Wan urged. ?Has he?hurt you?? He was afraid to hear her answer.

?No,? she told him firmly. ?No, he hasn?t hurt me. In fact, he?s so worried about my safety that he won?t let me leave my room.?

?Safety?? Obi-Wan had never thought of any other danger Padme might be facing other than from Vader himself. ?What does he feel you need to be safe from??

?The Emperor,? she whispered, as if afraid he?d hear her.

Obi-Wan nodded. ?And how is it that you?re here now?? he asked, hopeful that Vader had released her.

?Ani?? She closed her eyes and forced herself to correct her words and use his current name. ?Vader gave me transport here to see you. He knew that I needed to know that you were okay. The last time I saw you??

He watched the tears form and he waved his hand. ?You don?t have to worry about this old Jedi,? he joked and smiled sadly. ?It?ll take more than a lightsaber to the legs to keep me down.?

Padme nodded. ?And Luke and Leia??

?Getting so big now, and both raising all sorts of hell,? he smiled warmly, enjoying the light sparkling in her eyes. ?They take after their parents so much.?

She laughed at his words. ?I

15. Ladynaye

Ladynaye Jedi Padawan star 4

May 24, 2005
    Damn!!! That is so sad!! Please do more posts!!

16. Jaya Solo

Jul 12, 1999
    Wow. Awesome ending! I hate to see what the third Skywalker child will end up like since before the age of two their minds can be permanantly turned to the darkside. :(

17. nobodys_angel

May 28, 2005
    Ladynaye
    Glad you enjoyed it! There'll be more posts, but they'll be in the Beyond the Saga forum. I'll post a link to the sequel here in this thread when I post it over there!

Jaya
    Thanks GrandMaster Jaya!! Yeah, and we thought Ani was a troubled young Jedi...we'll have to wait and see what the future holds for this Skywalker...at least we only have to wait a couple of days! ;)

18. Jeditheskyisblue

Jeditheskyisblue Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 17, 2001
    The Emperor has made a very dangerous enemy in Vader/Anakin. Can't wait for the sequel. Is there third Skywalker child a boy or girl?

19. Lieutenant_Jaina

Lieutenant_Jaina Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 26, 2003
    Completed?! *is in utter shock* How can this be?! :eek:
    Well at least it will continue in another story... sadly no more V/P mush (since she's nearly dead). *cries*

Great chapter, though I must say... the saddest one

20. Lexi

Lexi Jedi Master star 4

Oct 9, 2002
    Was this the last chapter? :eek: I'm so glad there will be a sequel. I still hope that Padmé will be alright, though I don't know how.

21. Jaya Solo

Jul 12, 1999
    So... if "Vader" dies, but Anakin lives, can they both live? :D

22. nobodys_angel

May 28, 2005
    So... if "Vader" dies, but Anakin lives, can they both live?

Are you TRYING to make it so that I have to completely rethink my ideas for the sequel?! Well...grrr...now I like that idea...*glares at her GrandMaster and messes with her sequel outline* :p

And now to go backwards with replies:

Jeditheskyisblue
    Yup, I done kinda ended it, but there will be more in the sequel! I'm shooting for a post on Wednesday! ;)

Lieutenant_Jaina
    Don't give up on the V/P mush...stranger things have happened ;) You can thank Jaya for that! :p

Lexi
    Yup, that be the last chapter of this part. Look for the sequel in the Beyond the Saga forum :D

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming! :D

Edited because I'm a dork and can't work tags.

23. Jaina_Solo_15

Jaina_Solo_15 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 5, 2002
    Are you TRYING to make it so that I have to completely rethink my ideas for the sequel?! Well...grrr...now I like that idea...*glares at her GrandMaster and messes with her sequel outline*

She has a tendency of doing that to you. :p

On that note: Wow. :eek: Very powerful conclusion. I certainly didn't see that twist coming. Great job. :)

24. nobodys_angel

May 28, 2005
    Why thank you Master Jaina! I am to surprise and please :D

25. Starshine

Starshine Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 8, 2005
    Very nice ending. No, not nice but very sad ending :_|
    Vader(or Anakin) is very angry and the Emperor is very dead. At least I hope so :mad:

Anyway, it was very good story so I think I am going to read the sequel.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.