main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga *DELURKED*- Second Chances-Post-ROTS, AU, A(V)/P Obi-Wan COMPLETED, link to sequel posted 6/8

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by nobodys_angel, Jun 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StarWars_Angel

StarWars_Angel Jedi Youngling

Jul 2, 2002
    Great ending! Can't wait for the sequel :)

2. dietcokeani

dietcokeani Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 1, 2005
    OMG! This is a GREAT story!!!!! OOH. I'm on the edge of my seat. More More More! This is deliciously fun to read.l
    Annette

3. TheNut

TheNut Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 7, 2005
    Hello. I've been lurking around here for awhile, and i just want to say that i really like this story. i think that it has wonderful vader and padme charechterization.
    ~DaNut~

4. nobodys_angel

nobodys_angel Jedi Youngling star 1

May 28, 2005
    Starshine
    I'm glad you enjoyed it, even if it was sad. Sequel should start tomorrow in Beyond the Saga!!

StarWars_Angel
    See above ;) I am to please :D

dietcokeani
    Well, this part is done, but the second part will continue tomorrow! Hopefully I can be as pleasing in that one! :D

TheNut
    Huge hugs for my delurker!! [:D] [:D] [:D] [:D] I'm so glad that you liked it and that you delurked to tell me!! Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside...or is that the Captain Morgans...I think it's a little of both! :D I hope you stick around for the second part in the Beyond the Saga forum!!!

5. nobodys_angel

nobodys_angel Jedi Youngling star 1

May 28, 2005
    The first chapter of the sequel has been posted in Beyond the Saga! Here's your link:

Dare to Hope

6. InLoveWithLordVader

InLoveWithLordVader Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 2, 2005
    Outstanding!! =D=I am so thankful that your stuff was recommended to me on the Ani/Ami thread. I really like how you captured Vader. I am so excited that there is a sequel. Maybe there will be a happy ending?[face_love]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.