main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:NZ deluxe star wars helmets 4 sale

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by sw4eva, May 30, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sw4eva

sw4eva Jedi Youngling

May 30, 2001
    Anyone interested in really good quality star wars helmets these are just as good as don post deluxe helmets but dont cost arround $800-$1200 USD they start from arround $350-$435 NZD depending on exchange rate, free postage to swnz members in nz. These are for serious collectors only they are fully licienced lucas film products and every helmet is numbered and r so cool to wear, there are 10 helmets in the collection so far with more to come like :sand trooper rouge squadren, with more in the pipeline waiting for lucasfilm approval. I will have a web site up soon for people to buy from in the meen time i have a spare storm trooper helmet (my favourite characters) at $350.00 nzd. If interested let me know at sw4eva@yahoo.com .If seriously interested in more information on other helmets send me your address via email and i will post you some info or will try to reply to your email with info ,pitchures and price list (need my computor wizz brother for that).If you want to buy some helets they take arround 5 weeks to get here because they are hand made to order. I thought i had the coolest helmets storm trooper, darth vader, boba fett made by don post (the cheap ones) but when i saw them right next to these deluxe ones i realized i had kids toys that stunk when you wore them. When i was in the US (yes went to the star wars ride at disneyland) i saw a don post deluxe darth vader and boba fett helmet i was impressed and not impressed at the same time they were a little better and not better than the ones i had the biggest difference i coud see was they were both cloth lined but the ones i had some parts are made of machined alloy and not flimsey plastic like the don post ones and a fraction of the price.

thanks sw4eva

2. ACERIMMERROCKS

ACERIMMERROCKS Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2001
    Do u have a Dark Helmet Helmet

3. Jedi Daniel

Jedi Daniel Chosen One star 5

Apr 7, 2000
    How much would is cost to deliver to someone in Australia (Perth) and what helmets do you have may I ask?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.