main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Democratic Convention

Discussion in 'Archive: The Senate Floor' started by SpawnofSidious, Jul 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SpawnofSidious

SpawnofSidious Jedi Master star 4

Aug 19, 2003
    I looked for this and could not find it so don't flame me if it's already posted. I don't come here often but the Democratic convention to me is a joke. I remember Hillary saying that the democrats were the ones responsible for investigating 9/11. Bull ****. You honestly think that we wouldn't investigated 9/11 without the democrats. One of the many things that bother is that. Here you can discuss this. It's hard for me to watch it's so one-minded. Flame me all you want. But this thread is just for you to talk about the convention.

*There is quite a bit of convention discussion in the 2004 elections thread.

If you are actually interested on discussing the convention, Crix is the "man on the inside" to go to for info.

Honestly, I wouldn't be opposed to the possibility of a dedicated thread for the conventions, but the format would have to be worked out.

as such, we'll lock this for now

2. Emperor_Windy

Emperor_Windy Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 25, 2003
    Bush was against the 9-11 comission when it was first suggested by Democrats, only later did he support it...

Of course it's one sided, they're all focused on defeating Bush. Do you think the Republican Convention will be two sided in some way? Of course not

3. SpawnofSidious

SpawnofSidious Jedi Master star 4

Aug 19, 2003
    well. to me republicans make more sense. The only thing I disagree with is the stem cell situation. The thing that really gets me is them saying still that gore should of won

4. Genrader

Genrader Jedi Master star 3

Sep 12, 2003
    About stem cells, its whether an issue of if you believe embryos are living or not, and most Republicans belive they are. It isn't a matter of not wanting to help people, its a matter of whether we are going to harvest embryos for use or not. We should put more money into adult stem cell research, we have a nearly infinite amount and it does work, embryonic stem cells only work marginally better with too great a cost, in my opinion.

If you could use adult stem cells with the same results, everyone would be happy. I don't see why liberals can't see this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.