Denver St. Patrick's Day Parade, Sat. March 17th, 10AM... Check the Update!

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by PtrsonsZOO, Jan 31, 2012.

Moderators: DieWompRatDie
  1. catz44 Force Ghost

star 4
    We bought a sit and stand stroller so I can push both kids. :D It has a regular stroller seat for Mackenzie and a bench seat for Abby. Problem solved. Thanks everyone for the ideas.

2. QueenHighMistress Force Ghost

star 4
    Yay!
  3. FanForced Force Ghost

star 4
    :D
  4. Tahiri_Solo14 Force Ghost

star 1
    Life has been a little crazy so, I havn't been on here as much as I would like. LOL Missed the recent float build, but it looked like you guys had fun. I have me request in at work for this parade so, hopefully I will be able to make it. :) Mom is probably a no go as her knees are a little worse, but we will see. (realy sweet that you guys think of her like that) My only problem now is figuring out which of my two ROTJ costumes to wear. Ewok Celebration Leia or Bouushh. [face_thinking]
  5. Obey Wann Former RMFF CR & SW Region RSA

star 6
    Is anyone from teh RMFF going to wear a Vader? If not, Tony Rich has volunteered to be Tall, Dark and Athsmatic.
  6. Lego-Stormtrooper-1 Former RMFF CR

star 3
    ..out of sheer curiosity, how much $$$ does full vader costume go for? Arm? Leg? Soul? [face_thinking]
  7. catz44 Force Ghost

star 4
    I think a good one, movie accurate etc. is about $2000.
  8. PtrsonsZOO Force Ghost

star 7
    Vader tends to go for more than that... Usually between $3-5K. It's why few Vaders also have an R2, because they end up costing about the same, when done right.
  9. PtrsonsZOO Force Ghost

star 7
    And because it's begging to be said....

Aren't you a little short for a Dark Lord of the Sith?
  10. QueenHighMistress Force Ghost

star 4
    As of the meeting we didn't have one -- there was talk of seeing if Stacy wanted to do it again, but if you jump up and down and wave your arms around at the right people, we shouldn't need to do that if Tony wants to. :)
  11. Obey Wann Former RMFF CR & SW Region RSA

star 6
    Yeah... no KISS boots for me, thankyouverymuch. ;)

And yes, a good Vader can run $2000-5000.

Tony Rich has offered to wear Vader, that's why I'm asking. :)

Also, a question came up regarding folks who can't walk the parade (not-so-walking wounded) --will they be able to ride in the float, or will we need to start tracking what vehicles have open seats, so we can find a spot fr everyone who needs it?
  12. PtrsonsZOO Force Ghost

star 7
    Do we have any walking wounded...you know, other than me? ;)
  13. Obey Wann Former RMFF CR & SW Region RSA

star 6
    Zoo, we will have 1 from the MG.
  14. PtrsonsZOO Force Ghost

star 7
    Do we know what costume, yet? There's definitely a place for our walking wounded, I just want to make sure we put them in the right place. :)
  15. Lego-Stormtrooper-1 Former RMFF CR

star 3

...maybe. But you should see my lightsaber! ;)
  16. BFett88 Force Ghost

star 4
    We all know size does not matter.... It is how you use it.... You know the force....
  17. PtrsonsZOO Force Ghost

star 7
    This weekend at GalaxyFest I received total confirmation (barring any unforeseen circumstances) for Kevin J. Anderson and Rebecca Moesta to be our Guests of Honor at the parade! [face_dancing][face_good_luck]
  18. TheGhostOfBamers Jedi Knight

star 1
    hahahahhahhahhhahaaahahaahahahahaaaa! Ah, Fettster, how I love thy double entrendes. They make my ghosty pants all filled with glee!

19. darth_hair Force Ghost

star 5
    Anyone want to be a Xwing pilot or Tusken Raider for the parade? I am still looking to do the Weequay but if it doesnt happen I will probably wear Jango.
  20. Lego-Stormtrooper-1 Former RMFF CR

star 3
    I'll ask my buddy David to see if he wants to join us again this year.
  21. Tahiri_Solo14 Force Ghost

star 1
    OMG!!! You so tottaly rock!!!! (Kinda freaking out, in a good way, over here) [face_dancing]
  22. Obey Wann Former RMFF CR & SW Region RSA

star 6
    I also have an Endor trooper someone can wear.
  23. QueenHighMistress Force Ghost

star 4
    Per my physical therapist, I can't walk the parade. (Any more than a block of walking right now and he wants me to use a cane....)
  24. Kal-El_Kenobi Force Ghost

star 3
    I know its kinda late, and I obviously don't check the boards often, but I figured I would let everyone know that I'll be there with Patrick, and my sister wants to march as well.
  25. JawaJaka Jedi Grand Master

star 2
    Are we meeting at WOTR to put on the finishing touches on the float and carpooling over? I sure could use a ride to the parade, but I can meet everyone at WOTR. Just let me know when...
Moderators: DieWompRatDie