main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Deprived: The Story of Raneely Tolcah. An OC/Amidala fic based on events from RoN-UPDATED DEC 1!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Bellyup, Sep 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bellyup

Bellyup Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 29, 2002
    Thanks so much for replying David! If only some others would too...

2. keithabbott

keithabbott Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 7, 1998
    I can see that Raneely is in for some tough times ahead! :)

Great stuff once again! Keep up the great work. Lemme know when you'd like me to start putting stuff on the site. And when ya talk to Chris, be sure to ask him where he is with his Raneely drawings. :)

Keith

PS I noticed a typo...which spellcheck might not catch:

"The door slid open for the second time, and Lomar looked up from his personal datascreen with slight aggravation. He hated begin interrupted without knowing about it first. But he smiled faintly when he saw the pale figure in the doorway."

The type is "being" not "begin" :)

3. Neumann

Neumann Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 5, 2002
    I finally like Raneely more now that I've read these chapters... think I'm getting to like him more than Anolo.

Chris

4. Bellyup

Bellyup Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 29, 2002
    Whoops! Thanks for pointing that out Keith--I'll correct it. :D

Yes, I'm afraid that Raneely is in for tough times, to put it mildly! We just have to hope things turn out all right for the little chap.

If you want to start putting up one 'chapter' of the story on the website a week maybe, you can. It might be better than putting the whole thing on in one fell swoop. But it's up to you. :)

Thanks for replying!

Chris *bursts out laughing* Me too!!!! [face_devil] And thanks for dropping by!

5. keithabbott

Aug 7, 1998
    What I'd like to do is put it in it's own little section so to speak linked to from several different sections of the site.

But I really need artwork. Chris, if you can help here that would be awesome. Or if you could farm it out to someone you know and trust that would also work. Once I get the artwork, I'll put up the Raneely bio and the first chapter if you feel it's ready to be posted.

Keith

6. keithabbott

Aug 7, 1998
    How's the next chapter coming Bellyup?
    Keith

7. scribe888

scribe888 Jedi Youngling

Dec 21, 2003
    Had a little trouble getting in here on my old screename.

Good story! Although the writing itself could be improved.

I know you are just trying to get a story down and on paper at this point. If you ever want pointers on writing and writing style, I could contribute some.

I think this is pretty original, and I can't wait to see what happens next! Keep going.

8. keithabbott

Aug 7, 1998
    Methinks Bellyup hasn't worked on the Raneely story much with all that vacation and school. :)

Keith

9. keithabbott

Aug 7, 1998
    Woohoo..next chapter please. :) hehe.

Keith

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.