main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mass DERBY DAY! May 3, 3-7

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by DarthIshyZ, Apr 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthIshyZ

DarthIshyZ Chosen One star 8

Jan 8, 2005
    As I said last year, break out your big hats. We're going to start planning this even though our house is currently sans-deck. No details, yet, except for it's on May 3 this year. Post time is 6:00, but I generally suggest arriving around 3ish. There could even be plans for the group to go out afterwards. All I ask is for you to tolerate me standing with my hand over my heart as they play "My Old Kentucky Home." More info to come.

2. WifeofVader

WifeofVader Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 22, 2005
    Hi there...

I have a bad feeling about this. LOL

As you guys know, Jacob makes 1st Communion that morning and I am planning a reception for him afterward which will go until at least 3 - if not later.

If we can be there we will but, for head count purposes - I wouldn't plan on us.

Sorry. :(

3. Darth_Beanie

Darth_Beanie Jedi Knight star 2

Mar 20, 2008
    I am sorry to say I am going to be in N.J. that weekend. :(

I have tickets to the Chiller Theatre Convention. for that entire weekend.

Sorry guys.

4. WifeofVader

WifeofVader Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 22, 2005
    We are definitely out on this date... not only does Jacob has 1st Communion in the morning, he has a baseball game in the afternoon at 3:15!

Sorry, Drew & Christa... I was really looking forward to it this year!

5. chewykingwookie

chewykingwookie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2005
    I am out as well this year. I just received word that we have a 40th B-day party to go to that day and will be out of the area.

Sorry guys

Jorge

6. DarthIshyZ

DarthIshyZ Chosen One star 8

Jan 8, 2005
    I haven't even had a chance to plan anything this year. But, being busy is good in my business.

It looks like I'm not the only busy one around here, so let's put it this way. I'm still going to watch it, with my hand over my heart for "My Old Kentucky Home" and a mint julep in the other hand. If anyone would like to join me, please IM me and I'll get you directions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.